It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary labels Blacks and Muslims ‘professional never-do-wells’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Narcissist (undoubtably), rapist (to be announced), racist (borderline), fascist (authoritarian at least, semantics if you ask me), satanist (probably), elitist (for sure)...

I'm bored now.

Okay, maybe I was lying, but Hillary is far more of an ist.

She is definitely a Bullsh*t artist.

Seriously it's like asking which half of ths # sandwich would you prefer?
edit on 9/10/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't suppose you can provide more context?

Never mind. I know it's not your style.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Well Trump is a straight male and likes pu$$y, so there!

From reports, he likes them underage. I'm not saying it's true but many people are, believe me. So we need to look into that.

(post by ManTillman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is the first truthful thing Hillary has said in decades.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Probably because it is a hoax.
But hey don't let that get in the way!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

So...
LOL ?
Anyone alert yet?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Hillary dislikes of little people equally. She is only for herself. That should be obvious by now because she has been that way for many many years.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManTillman
This is the first truthful thing Hillary has said in decades.

Wow, why would you post that? Is that what you really believe?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

It's what most of America believes. If you haven't gotten the message by now maybe you will when Trump wins.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another leaked email has Hillary not as "equally minded" as she would have people think.

This time it's her drawing contrasts between specific ethnic groups and their "successfulness".

Must be one of her "public" vs "private" positions.

My God. Will voters be awakened this year?

WIKILEAKS: Hillary labels Blacks and Muslims ‘professional never-do-wells’

In the email from February of this year Hillary states that:

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances.”

Hillary continues by labeling blacks & Muslims “professional never-do-wells.”

You have so much licence, it bothers me...however it doesn't bother me so much. Bless!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You do realize that was sarcasm, right?

Apparently not, lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Roma? What the hell is "she" talking about?

I decided to see for myself and I went to Wikileaks website and nowhere does it say this is from Clinton or to Podesta or even from America. Whoever sent it email's registered in the Netherlands (@upcmail.nl). The entire email is long and very racist (check out it's title: What's the difference between a German and a shopping cart? A shopping cart has got a mind of its own) which makes me wonder why your so called article only cherry picked the one small quote. Perhaps because the email is about attacking Germans, not just blacks and Muslims, and no one would understand why Hillary is attacking Germany and gypsies.

Here's the entire paragraph for clearer context.

It’s no brain surgery, but the media have long failed to provide a clear credible answer. They are unable to come up with an answer or don’t like the answer that’s staring them in the face. The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between those two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.

Next time put a little effort in vetting your source, unless you're not into that, because this is text book propaganda. A flat out lie.

Clinton sucks.
edit on 9-10-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join