It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took a ghost picture, come and see!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Basically, all I ever use a hex editor for is to see that kind of info from pictures. That screen cap IS from the one with the smiley.
There's some extra info in that image that I don't know what it means. It says stuff like:

SliceOrigin autogenerated Typeenum Vertalign... you get the picture (no pun intended!)

It would probably mean more to someone who looks at this kind of info regularly, I'm just an amatuer.

About the smiley picture: Looking at it in detail in Photoshop, I can see that there aren't any real odd characteristics, aside from normal JPG artifacts, that show it was added in. It appears consistent with the rest of the picture.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that, whatever they are, those orbs are in the photo. For me, I'm satisfied that the pics are real.

The content and meaning of that is outside my scope... Hope I helped ya at least a little...

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok, so, we know whatever it is, it was really there, not a camera trick. Good, thanks for your help. You rock.
I guess now it is an issue with your gut, if you believe in orbs, its proof that it is true, if not, it's jusy dust, but we now know the picture is real. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ASAManifesto
Ok, so, we know whatever it is, it was really there, not a camera trick. Good, thanks for your help. You rock.
I guess now it is an issue with your gut, if you believe in orbs, its proof that it is true, if not, it's jusy dust, but we now know the picture is real. Thanks.

There is no doubt your picture is genuine however "orbs" are not likley to be "ghost" or spirits of the dead. The reason I assert this is because if they are there is no mystery at all (we turn into floating blobs of light after death?) I myself as have thousands, have taken many pics containing orbs
usually unintentionally. Personally I beleive they are light reflection from the lense, nothing more.
You can see pics I took containing impressive "orbs" in a thread entitiled
"ufo that landed from today" or something similar, folk will know the one i mean (controversial ufo pic in a park, by a uk member)
My question is why a young lad? like yourself is carrying a camera and taking pics of empty rooms at school anyway? are you an avid ghost hunter?

<< 1   >>

join