It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps last chance, 2nd Presidential Debate St Louis MO 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM (CT)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: ManTillman

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Yes, that's right, get your excuses in early people.

Keep em coming. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Add like 50 more crying faces and we get the number of Muslims we blew up in past 24 hours. Lol.

Salam alaikum, brother.

Welcome back.
You will remain this time, Inshallah.

πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Keep praying to pedo bear working out well for y'all.
edit on 9-10-2016 by ManTillman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

originally posted by: Lysergic
I hear he is going to show his ultimate form.

This kinda creeps me out!!

When did Christopher Walken in drag show up?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

That is Really funny

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

T-minus 2.5 hours

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have no doubt Donald had been a womanizer. Most guys are at some point in life. The prevailing question is, is Trump presidential material? I don't know if I can support Trump, but I do oppose Hillary until my last breath.
The people on ATS are a cross section of the most interesting people on the net, so what do you guys say? Would you vote for Trump?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have no doubt Donald had been a womanizer. Most guys are at some point in life. The prevailing question is, is Trump presidential material? I don't know if I can support Trump, but I do oppose Hillary until my last breath.
The people on ATS are a cross section of the most interesting people on the net, so what do you guys say? Would you vote for Trump?

Often, it's not for Trump - Politically Trump is not really known - but he beat the entire Republican establishment to win the nomination
- A politcal outsider and independent - A BIG PLUs +++

But the anti-Clinton vote is what's most important - 'WE' believe Clinton will destroy the United States.

β€œMany of you are well enough off that the tax cuts may have helped you. We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”
– Hillary Clinton

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
T-Minus 1 hour till Hillary Whoops Trump again!!!

Narf

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Everyone's tuning in for this one..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Trump has arrived with Bill Clinton accusers LOL

LIVE FEED

edit on 9-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

If true, it just shows what a douche Trump really is.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

LIVE FEED

Using them as a political prop. That's terrible.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Is this the main thread for the debate?

Seems kind of quiet..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I heard Chris Christie isn't going to be at the debate??

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Trump has shown with the trotting out of the Clinton accusers that he's going for the "scorched earth" race to the bottom, lowest common denominator "moral equivalency", while trying to show that Hillary Clinton wasn't a victim herself, but an enabler.

What a terrible strategy in light of the tape that came out Friday night.

It's like a bully child pointing at someone else when caught red handed - it doesn't work, doesn't show him taking responsibility as per his "apology".

I don't know about any of you, but I'm starting to actually get PISSED off at Donald Trump and his tact here.

Although the debate has yet to begin...

....whoa, what a strange place to be on the cusp of something so historic..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Trump has shown with the trotting out of the Clinton accusers that he's going for the "scorched earth" race to the bottom, lowest common denominator "moral equivalency", while trying to show that Hillary Clinton wasn't a victim herself, but an enabler.

It's like a bully child pointing at someone else when caught red handed - it doesn't work, doesn't show him taking responsibility as per his "apology".

I don't know about any of you, but I'm starting to actually get PISSED off at Donald Trump and his tact here.

Historic and embarrassing. Im kinda hoping the satellites will freak out and not send the signal out of our country...
We have friends overseas and boy oh boy are the emails flying.. The funny part is, they like trump. Our one friends wife is for Hills, but the conversation is odd.. thats for sure. Bar none, they all have commented on the hypocritical puritanical Americans.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Here is the alex jones feed:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Finally have power back from the hurricane and ready for a show *popcorn*

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Whatever else it may or may not be, it's going to be cringe-worthy. Like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad - no one to root for, only anti-heroes and extremes.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Like Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad - no one to root for, only anti-heroes and extremes.

I would be happy for a Red Wedding type outcome.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I strongly disaagree. Trump treid to discuss issues the first debate. But emeber, Holt wanted to make the debate be abouit birtherism, trumps taxes, trumps comments in howard stern about the war, trumps comments on Hillary's looks.

And the media, and Hillary supporters on here and around the country were just fine with that. They thought it was hilarious that Trump looked like a bufoon trying to defend himself.

Now we find out that the media sat on these taped comments from trump in 2005. Thats all they have been talking about since. Forget about the the Wikileaks that came out showing a bunch of negative Hillary stuff. It has been 24/7 bashing Trump for his comments.

So now that Trump is fighting back, people think it is in bad taste. The hypocrisy is astounding.

I think that it sucks that this debate is turning into what it is. But the media and HIllarys camp have forced Trumps hand.

So whats so wrong with focusing on how hillary attacked these women who accussed Bill of raping them? You were all for focusing on Trumps comments, but we can't look at Hillarys attacking of alleged victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join