It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps last chance, 2nd Presidential Debate St Louis MO 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM (CT)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are about to go head-to-head for the second time. The presidential debate will take place on October 9th at Washington University in St. Louis. What’s the format this time around?

The second debate’s format will be drastically different both from the first debate and from the vice presidential debate, as this one will take the form of a town hall, according to the Commission on Presidential Debates. This means that Clinton and Trump will be surrounded by uncommitted voters who have the opportunity to ask the candidates questions. Both nominees will have two minutes to respond to the question posed, and an additional minute will be devoted to followups from the moderator or to any other additional conversation.

Those undecided voters’ questions will make up about half of the debate. The other half will consist of questions posed by the two moderators, CNN’s Anderson Cooper and ABC’s Martha Raddatz. The questions are written by Cooper and Raddatz alone, with the Commission on Presidential Debates not seeing them beforehand. Once again, candidates have two minutes to respond, and there will be another minute for Cooper and Raddatz to follow up.

heavy

Trumps last chance 2nd Presidential Debate many feel this event will be a winner take all. Trump wins and his campaign continues. Hillary wins and Trump continues to sink in the polls, some say Trump will quit. Has Trump been practicing for the debate with all of this controversy around his past actions? Will Hillary collapse from her many alleged health problems??

Link:

edit on 9-10-2016 by WilburnRoach because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I hear he is going to show his ultimate form.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
He'll be nailed to the stake.

Hillary will have easy questions again.

No point in watching.

I do believe the "uncommitted voters" are scripted as much as they are from commentators.
edit on 9-10-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

I think I will be watching Westworld and Ash Versus Evil Dead instead of this crap-flinging fest.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
anderson cooper will fetch hillary her slippers and copy on mein kampf and will crucify donald for saying pu##y

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes, that's right, get your excuses in early people.

Keep em coming. 😂😂😂😂😂

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
people are already making up reasons for why trump sucks balls.
hahahahaha

funny
debate is like 6 hours away and the excuses are already here

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Last time it was 2 on 1... this time it will be 3 on 1.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Even if he did, Hillary could still take him down with one punch.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Parents around the country are wondering if they should let there kids watch the debate.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ill be checking into land for sale in Romania and Bulgaria... for my family compound, teeny horse farm, and a special corner for my friend Bubbles' Kitty Daycare.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I don't imagine a lot of children are trying to convince their parents to let them watch political debates. So we should be safe on that front. I'd be more concerned about the people on site at the debate. If Trump spots "a 10" in the crowd, there's no telling what he would do.
edit on 9-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I wish I could ask them both a few questions...

Like if they still think Islamic-Front groups like Harakat Hazm/Ansar al-Sharia are moderate rebels worth supporting, and if so, what exactly is the difference between them and Daesh?

Or if their position towards Saudi Arabia as a U.S.-ally has changed in face of their recent actions, and if so, what they're planning to do regarding the U.S.-Dollar?

Or if they're willing to sacrifice the world in a war with Russia, and what exactly they think they would gain from it?

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

This kinda creeps me out!!

link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

I don't imagine a lot of children are trying to convince their parent to let them watch a political debates. So we should be safe on that front. I'd be more concerned about the people on site at the debate. If Trump spots "a 10" in the crowd, there's no telling what he would do.

We know what he wouldve done in the past... he'd have saved her kitties.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Both nominees will have two minutes to respond to the question posed, and an additional minute will be devoted to followups from the moderator or to any other additional conversation.

Even at best, this format continues the process of turning peoples consciousness into little more than sound byte thinking.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Keep em coming. 😂😂😂😂😂

Add like 50 more crying faces and we get the number of Muslims we blew up in past 24 hours. Lol.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

I hope they manage to get to some to the issues facing this country. I'd like to hear some ideas on how to deal with Syria and Russia. The cold war is back., and the US is barely a superpower anymore. We are the laughing stock of the world these days.

If Trump could at least answer a question with an educated and informed answer and act like an adult...wait..nevermind..that'll never happen

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManTillman

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Keep em coming. 😂😂😂😂😂

Add like 50 more crying faces and we get the number of Muslims we blew up in past 24 hours. Lol.

Salam alaikum, brother.

Welcome back.
You will remain this time, Inshallah.

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not a Trump supporter but Trump will probably do better with a town-hall type of format. Then again, maybe not. It takes a special type of person to go down in flames as quickly and completely as Trump has shown himself capable of.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join