It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advertizing ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the little signs that are attached to telephone polls urging you to call a number for this or that?

How about this

Are You Ready For The Truth?

AboveTopSecret.Com

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If everyone is up for this, I could create a simple, well designed Adobe PDF that everyone could print out and use.

Keep it simple.

Get the message out.

[Edited on 21-6-2003 by William]

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey William what about an ATS web ring? I think it would be a win win situation for both ATS and the people who participate in it.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I love ATS, but this is cheap and shoddy ways of getting us noticed and i fear it will bring the wrong people....
Unless your looking for a good time in the bronx with an ebony princess.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Have you ever seen the little signs that are attached to telephone polls urging you to call a number for this or that?

How about this

Are You Ready For The Truth?

AboveTopSecret.Com

Grrrrr
thats the slogan for my site lol

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
How about we rely on our good name and content to get us more people.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You have to make ats.com a lot more than a message board to get the message out.

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
You have to make ats.com a lot more than a message board to get the message out.

um... have you noticed the content on the main site?

and um... it gets about 40% of our site traffic.

Where have you been man?

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The main sites great and all, but you need some people to write more content

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think it would be a novel idea and fun too.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
get a stack of these some stikytak and a paintball gun for cop cars and we're all set!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 02:45 AM
link   

The main sites great and all, but you need some people to write more content

Changes to the main site are under development by bob88 and Simon...

And that's not a bad idea, to let people write a few extra articles for the website...hmm...

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have no problem with people writing articles for the main site. Almost every page, bar the aircraft ones which I did and a few others, has been through the contribution of someone else.

The main problem with the pages currently on the main site is credibility and actual factual knowledge. This is something I will be dealing with for the new and improved main site when it gets up and going.

I will be personally researching the topics covered on all the webpages on ATS that I didn't write and creating my own articles. This way, I'm hoping to stamp out alot of the e-mails full of questions and comments about the pages I didn't write myself.

... not to mention the long missing sections about chemtrails, Cydonia, etc., etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
oh I cant wait....i didnt think this place could get much better but I was drastically mistaken

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Think i'll write you something, although it will probably spiral into name calling and finger pointing... i have alex jones syndrome

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You may want to consider some of Lloyd Pyes work for inclution. Much of it is being offered for web site now

new topics

top topics

join