It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wall Street Journal reports “GOP Defunding Trump”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

originally posted by: olaru12
It takes money and a machine to form a political party. I don't expect the conservatives to be able to mount a viable offensive for at least 8 years. And by then the dembs will have coopted even moderate republicans to become even stronger. A true one party system. It will look like Mexico and the PRI....

You can thank Donald Trump for that....

It might help to gain real world perspective if you read something besides Drudge and listen to Rush.

Gee Dorthy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

I disagree
The rise of Trump in popularity indicates a much deeper problem in our country than youre indicating. Its not lack of real world perspective so much as a desperation of most people to pick "none of the above". I believe it is also why, reprobate or not, he still is a very viable opponent for Establishment Hillary. Its not lack of real world perspective.. its seeing too many decades of establishment game players and makers raping other countries, killing/murdering, destroying this country with as much wild abandon as they do others, and etc. I would never DREAM of supporting a human that has done what Hillary has done for 3 decades over a pervert sleaze. Im veeery careful of who and what I put on my life's resume, and I support neither idiots. I DO choose to condemn one over the other though.

Thanks for disagreeing and not resorting to name calling as per the usual modus operandi at ATS lately. But let me point out, even with the wide spread dissatisfaction with the status quo, most of the electorate is essentially brain dead and will not rock the boat until there is something tangible that affects them. Most of the proletariat doesn't have any interest in politics and will vote as the mass media leads them. That's the way it's been designed by the dark lords behind the scene. It's capitalism....and politics has become just another media diversion to hang advertising on.
I might mention that I am at work in a beautiful glass and chrome office; media contractor for my state Republican party. I don't think I have to remind you that MONEY is the life blood of politics. The WSJ should be revealing even to the ideologically challenged.

You get what you pay for.

edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Normally I would cheer the death of the two party system. Its why you are in the mess your in now.

Problem is Hillary. .......her idea of a syria no fly zone chills me to the bone.

The USA or even the world may not even survive to your mid term elections if hillarys gets into office.

Everyone knows I hate and despise trump........but he would be American s problem, Hillary could very well screw over the entire world.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It takes money and a machine to form a political party. I don't expect the conservatives to be able to mount a viable offensive for at least 8 years. And by then the dembs will have coopted even moderate republicans to become even stronger. A true one party system. It will look like Mexico and the PRI....

You can thank Donald Trump for that....

It might help to gain real world perspective if you read something besides Drudge and listen to Rush.

Gee Dorthy, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

I disagree
The rise of Trump in popularity indicates a much deeper problem in our country than youre indicating. Its not lack of real world perspective so much as a desperation of most people to pick "none of the above". I believe it is also why, reprobate or not, he still is a very viable opponent for Establishment Hillary. Its not lack of real world perspective.. its seeing too many decades of establishment game players and makers raping other countries, killing/murdering, destroying this country with as much wild abandon as they do others, and etc. I would never DREAM of supporting a human that has done what Hillary has done for 3 decades over a pervert sleaze. Im veeery careful of who and what I put on my life's resume, and I support neither idiots. I DO choose to condemn one over the other though.

Thanks for disagreeing and not resorting to name calling as per the usual modus operandi at ATS lately. But let me point out, even with the wide spread dissatisfaction with the status quo, most of the electorate is essentially brain dead and will not rock the boat until there is something tangible that affects them. Most of the proletariat doesn't have any interest in politics and will vote as the mass media leads them. That's the way it's been designed by the dark lords behind the scene. It's capitalism....

You get what you pay for.

No problem. I dont see the sense in Americans fighting Americans over such truly crappy options. Especially since we cant punch eachother in the nose and such. LOL!

.. and in this election we are getting what our parents and grandparents paid for. I figure the majority of us all.. minus those more rabid folk on either side of the aisle.. would chuck them all out and start over. None of us want to screw soverign nations, we dont want to kill innocent folks, we dont want crazy taxes, etc etc etc. Without these true idiots in charge, I think dems and repubs could actually agree on the points that TRULY matter. I can not .. rather, I refuse to believe that the majority of Dems want a war mongering blankety blank in office. We've just been sooo polarized for sooo long .I have some hope.. one day. Big tsunami on the Esat Coast.. a very localized one.
Or maybe I forgot a pill this morning...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I see your edit.

I add that Im in the living room of my historic home in the Midwest. I think many times that if I pay any higher property taxes, theyre naming this damned town after me..

Money DOES drive all. ( and drives all insane)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Money DOES drive all. ( and drives all insane)

I feel blessed to have made some sweet career choices, looking at an early retirement buy out and plan to watch the coming American dystopian melt down hell from some tropical beach bar in paradise.

ya'll have fun...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It's all the libruls fault! No wait it's all the Republicans fault! No the lame stream medias fault!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Poor delusional Donald, thought he could fund his own campaign. Well, it's made for some horrible show, X-rated by now.

If the GOP homegrown right wing extremists (like the John Birch Society) and the old time Dixiecrats-turned-Republicans are sloughed off from the GOP, where do they go? The Democratic Party today won't take in or tolerate right wing nuts or racists. Maybe the far right fringe can align with the far left LaRouchies (as they did at the early Tea Party events) and form POO, Party Of Oddballs.

Any viable third or more party must first establish their street creds by building from the bottom up. First prove they can become a viable political force, prove they can govern, starting at the local and state level.

originally posted by: seeker1963
I believe the Republicans will co opt the libertarian party, which I believe they have already infiltrated just by Johnson taking on Weld (check Weld's backround)

It's actually the other way around. The GOP has been co-opted by the Libertarian ideology. The LP got 1% vote in 1980 and through Koch ideology followers' donations and Koch media efforts worked their way up (after 4 decades!) to a larger small % today. Actually, David Koch (the 1980 LP VP) returned to the RP in 1984, but the Koch family money has been spent to spread their fringe extremist libertarian ideology to where mainstream Republicans adopted much of the ideology. Current GOP ideology is based on Koch ideology. (And, remember, the Koch brothers' parents helped start the far right fringe group, John Birch Society.... so, with the Koch's, it's a twofer! )

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Poor delusional Donald, thought he could fund his own campaign. Well, it's made for some horrible show, X-rated by now.

Makes it ripe for another bankruptcy huh? You know after He goes on "Tilt" again...

Personally, I think lil Donny was on His hands and knees in front of TheIronBank™ wanting bankruptcy #7 and the nice banksters told Him "No" or "You'll have to earn it this time Donny..." He'll back out at the last minute citing His 'vast business interests' and voila His taxes will be shown (doctored up NOT to show the 'gift' from TheClintonFraudation™)

Then by January We'll all be living in the streets while Hillary traipses around in a cute new paintsuit..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Then by January We'll all be living in the streets while Hillary traipses around in a cute new paintsuit..

If she's elected she won't be President until the 20th.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The GOP wants to keep the neocons in power.

Yes.
Just what the world doesn't need.

Too bad they just won't be honest about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Well, Jim, by January I think I want to buy a book you have creatively written. I'll be ready for a fiction book about one Ronald Strumper, with banksters, a Russian president, Russian oligarchs, and sex. Russian sex, not New York sex, I want the 1965 Dr Zhivago Yuri and Lara romance. .... write your character Ronald to look nothing like Donald....ugh. And maybe you can make it into a screenplay, titled, say, "Little Hands and Big Pootie-Poot". Where do I pre-order?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

I'll have to order a Dragon™ that headpiece that types out what You say then...

I'm glad You clarified about the secks. I'll get one of those furry hats and a whole bunch of vodka because I'm currently wearing swim fins and a catcher's mask...

Preorder? Please... Friends get FREE autographed copies...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Trump's new challenge to GOP.... Sogodefundme.com

amigo. While you're at that paradise bar, make sure they have internet, so we can meet up at Lounge Noir from time to time. As for me, I'll be here now..... yeah, ROM DOS thing.... no, wait, Ram Dass.... my, how things change....

It pays to be friends.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Who cares. Everyone forgets that Trump made it this far without them. That they only pretended to back him since he commanded more respect and authority over republicans than the entire GOP.

He doesn't need them. He had this as much in the bag as wall street has Hillary in their pockets.

This is happening no matter what they do.

Trump will win the popular vote by a large margin and the electoral college will not be able to defy the people without seeding it's own destruction.

Even if Trump loses, which he won't really, we win.

Since the beginning it has been said he is tanking and that he is losing support....yet here we freaking are in a head to head race...so what ever.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join