It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad I finally joined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hello all, I've been browsing this site for 8 years. I was brought up as a hellfire and brimstone christian but never really bought into the story. I began questioning everything when I was seventeen and through lots of digging I found myself on ATS. I have found myself on this site everyday since. I just want to say thank you to one and all for your posts and threads. You all have opened my mind to so many possibilities and have hopefully advanced my search for truth. So glad to finally be here.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: babosipsworth

Welcome to ATS. See ya around the boards.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Thank you very much, hopefully I will have something worthwhile to contribute.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I don't know if I should welcome you since you've been hanging around this site for almost a decade, what made you join ATS at this particular moment?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

an even better question.. what the hell made you choose that name?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I've always wanted to join ATS but honestly I have been a little intimidated to lol. I would just like to be part of the site that helped me get through a lot of struggles.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
One night of drunkenness, thus babosipsworth was born.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ok then.. Babo it is! Hail drunkards everywhere!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Very good sir, cheers!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, I joined after 4-5 years of lurking here, thought about 5-6 months ago i've got stuff to say, so joined.

See you around the boards/thread's :-)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS, myself was lurking around for a long time before I joined, and spent looong time before posting anything...Anyways... See you around

Much love!
edit on KSun, 09 Oct 2016 16:53:18 -050016p31532016-10-09T16:53:18-05:00pmSunday by Kryptical because: Fixed typo

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank you kryptical and darklight! I have always been very intimidated about joining the site. I have definitely learned a lot in all my years or lurking. I have struggled with anxiety since i was a kid and ATS has always been a place of comfort ever since I discovered it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Don't be intimidated. Your opinion matters as much as anyone else's.

new topics

top topics

join