It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The poo is really flying now, what's next?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Trump sex tapes?
Hillary giving the nod to a literal mafia-style hit?
A nuke going off in Syria?

The headlines are replete with scandalous and scurrilous talk. Wikileaks countered by Trump tapes. Oh, and feces and oscillators are intersecting coordinates to a greater degree and scope in Syria between the U.S. and Russia; has either candidate adequately addressed that mess?

Elections have always been prone to hyperbole and underhanded tactics. What we're seeing now is an entire other circus.

What is still to come in this cycle?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Elections have always been prone to hyperbole and underhanded tactics. What we're seeing now is an entire other circus.

I think this is an example of politics following society. We are now used to sound bites as news and semi-anonymous soical media insults as conversation, so politcians being what they are follow along with the latest trends and give the people what they want; more personal attacks, over the top rhetoric and zero focus on the issues.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The public gets the politicians they deserve.

What's next? More poo.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Trump sex tapes?
Hillary giving the nod to a literal mafia-style hit?
A nuke going off in Syria?

The headlines are replete with scandalous and scurrilous talk. Wikileaks countered by Trump tapes. Oh, and feces and oscillators are intersecting coordinates to a greater degree and scope in Syria between the U.S. and Russia; has either candidate adequately addressed that mess?

Curious about something. I remember a few months ago there was allegedly hacked twitter messages of BLM people talking about Obama declaring martial law and whatnot. Not sure of the legitimacy of those, or what came about from all of that (stopped following the threat), but what if that idea is still imminent?

With the escalation of tension between the US and Russia/Syria, and whatever else is going on in that area of the map -- does anyone think that a war would be a nice reason for "them" to declare Martial Law and Obama remain in office?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What's next is the controversies and conspiracies about the new President Elect.

Things like who the Supreme Court nominee(s) will be.

And of course who the Cabinet Secretaries will be.

And bigger yet, what the regulations will be and how those will be enforced.

Immigration, EPA, foreign policies, etc. etc.

It's possible whoever is elected will have problems with Congress.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

You can expect to constantly hear the left pretend to be offended by something that a white male said 10+ years ago.

That is all that they have-oh and some kid and family that hillary more than likely paid off to lie and say that she was raped.

Expect nothing more than lies and pretending from the usual leftist suspects.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If you hold a mirror to the people, the reflection is their leadership.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I disagree.

"We the people," have never had any say in governmental affairs (especially elections) - and this is no different than any other (s)election cycle.

The only thing that changes from cycle to cycle are the die-hard fanatics that insist, "this time, it'll be different!"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The behaviours are easily revealed in our information age, but there is no difference between actions taken by the globalists today and their predecessors when President Wilson was busy censoring Lindbergh's anti-war polemic. There is nothing new under the sun.

The USA is at a point where the assassins usually reveal themselves very publicly. Assassinations are always being ordered and engineered in a somewhat occulted fashion, but at certain moments those seeking to control everything become scared and they determine that a public execution is worth the risk especially if it intimidates their other enemies. Think Kennedy. We are in a time paralleling the Cuban Missile Crisis, and the same patterns that swirled around President Kennedy are swirling around today.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Whats Next???
Why,...'A Word From Our Sponsors', naturally!

"Hi, I'm George Soros...and I'm here with my friends 'The Rothschild Family'...Have you ever considered a Reverse Mortgage...?"

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that? I'm calling you out and asking for you to explain why I should see Trump or Hillary when I look into the mirror. Your post was bordering on insult. Consider me triggered, lol.

Here labelled as lunatic, sequestered and content
There ignored and defeated by the government
There's an oriented public who's magnetic force does pull
But away from the potential of the individual

edit on 9-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It was a statement meant to trigger.

This is what represents us. These are our faces on the public stage.

Trump or Hillary.

Sorry you don't like it. I know I don't like it much either. But who said he truth had to be sweet and nice?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

A lot of people say that. I don't buy into that particular line of thinking but there are people I know who do. They believe it's a metaphysical truth.

I do think millions of people in this country would feel vindicated and very relieved if we had a leader who is not corrupt and actually IS for the people, the Constitution, is not addicted to war, and does uphold the rule of law, etc..

A long time ago, back in the 80's, I recall seeing an article in the Sunday paper's Parade magazine in the days I used to read the paper which promoted this exact idea -- that being we get the government we deserve. It felt just as disingenuous then as it does now. Looking back I would call it a work of hypnotic suggestion which gave the criminals in government a way to justify their behavior. It's their way of saying it's our fault they are criminals and are corrupt.
edit on 9-10-2016 by tweetie because: changed a word.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Do you honestly believe that? I'm calling you out and asking for you to explain why I should see Trump or Hillary when I look into the mirror. Your post was bordering on insult. Consider me triggered, lol.

Here labelled as lunatic, sequestered and content
There ignored and defeated by the government
There's an oriented public who's magnetic force does pull
But away from the potential of the individual

NEVER say "Triggered" to DICK BIMBO P.I.!
It ain't healthy.
edit on 9-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We are now used to sound bites as news and semi-anonymous soical media insults as conversation,

You are correct, what we see today in the meme-driven arguments is a result of the sound bite from the 90's, a couple of decades later we have memes and social media one liners.

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Indeed, more poo.

This shows what apathy breeds. Combined with a short attentuon span and we end up with clowns as candidates.

a reply to: imthegoat

We can't forget what Soros money may be doing in the background here.

Always increasing the strategies of tension and then capitalizing on the results.

a reply to: Picklesneeze

Too right, I'm curious, has the Trump campaign beat the drum of the Podesta emails?

It's obvious that the Clinton campaign is running with the misogyny angle, which doesn't seem to have gained much traction and so if course they ramp it up not realizing that all they're doing is getting deeper and deeper into that rut while also dirtying themselves as much or more in the process.

a reply to: DBCowboy

So the people are a bunch of immoral, degenerate, conniving, self-serving lunatics?

See above re: apathy

a reply to: Kapriti

You know' I wouldn't put it past someone with wealth and means to suggest such an extreme nor would a glaringly obvious cover up of same.

Oh, I forgot, they already did that before the election cycle began in full.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yup, we've been down this road some already, there is some BIG ((($$$))) behind Hillary and I think we all know who that is.
edit on 9-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Minor tweaks

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So the people are a bunch of immoral, degenerate, conniving, self-serving lunatics?

See above re: apathy

Have you looked at society lately?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Oh, sure...there's definitely a "Basket of Deplorables"...and a "Bucket of Losers" that needs to be droned...but the rest of society is fabulous.
edit on 9-10-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is what slimmey bas**** taped him 10 years ago with the idea of keeping the said tape for years before "releasing" it? And is he still Trumps friend? Because if someone did that to me he would be wearing his anus for a collar.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Thise elements are certainly present but i don't think they're prevalent.

All the glitz and glam are given to that which promotes our baser instincts and that is used to direct the easily lead, so you may have a point.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Sorry you don't like it. I know I don't like it much either. But who said he truth had to be sweet and nice?

Truth?

You sound sincerely apathetic which sadly alters your perception of the truth. There is more truth hidden behind the layers of "reality" than any political armchair enthusiast would take into account.

I was hoping you would add a little more than an affirmation of your previous one-liner that you feel should be "quoted for truth."

edit on 9-10-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join