It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

It is just a repeat of the "schlonged" thing.

And he was conversing with Howard freaking Stern,lol.

Not really the situation where someone would be exactly watching their p's and q's.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Picklesneeze because: nvm

link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Here we have the Republicans, the party of "family values" with a nominee that imo is a sexual pervert.

The irony is not lost on me.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It is the hypocrisy of the left that bothers me.

When it is a Republican they start tooting a different horn.

I have been reading this forum for years I know who has said what.

To me this entire discussion is a complete distraction to the actual issues nearing a month away form the election. It's the usual smear campaign to destroy the Democratic opponent. They are desperate to misdirect America's attention away from latest and all previous wikileaks. The media a doing a disservice to the American people by essentially ignoring a plethora of information because it will work against their own candidate. Our country is on the verge of a Globalist takeover and people are like sheep being led to the slaughter.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
It is the hypocrisy of the left that bothers me.

There is hypocrisy on both sides. Each party is putting forth a candidate that is anathema to their stated ideals.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Well thanks for saying that. To be honest, it never even occured to me to call the police. The 1st time it happened, I was 15 and working in a retirement home, an old man with "dementia" grabbed me in front of his blind wife, I turned around and he winked at me. I was shocked and did not know how to react. But it didn't feel good at all.

One of the times not mentioned was from this dude that was a roommate of one of my buddies-- I wheeled around and told him about how the last guy who had done that had gotten a roundhouse to the face and something in my face or voice made him look pretty frightened, actually. He never tried that again.

When it came to a violation of my own person, I always figured I could handle it myself. Never thought to call cops or file lawsuits, but I'm sure some women do and probably should.

What's almost worse than all the gross guys who think it's okay to grab whatever they'd like is the amount of people willing to defend that type of behavior. Don't you agree?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: thinline

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the phrase "piece of ass".

There is a difference between saying you think your daughter will attract a lot of boyfriends and objectifying her as nothing more than an object of sex.

Like I said before, Trump supporters are really living up to their deplorable label.

Trump didn't say the words "piece of ass". Howard Stern did.

Trump was diplomatic about the whole thing and went along for the sake of the show. That simple.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is so wrong, but the internet is a cesspool and I am quite desensitized at this point.

edit on 10 9 2016 by SgtHamsandwich because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I love all the prudishness from everyone regarding these tapes and how shameful and sexist Trump is and bla bla bla.

In other news 50 Shades of Grey has sold over 125 million copies world wide.

#doublestandards2016

How is that a double standard? Is E. L. James running for president?

How is it not?

I guarantee you a good portion of the women dogging Trump about this are in the same pool of 125 million buyers of 50 Shades that are, behind closed doors, swooning over a book about a rich, masochistic, sexist, pig that degrades and belittles women and treats them like sex objects.

How is getting your rocks off on one and then flipping and condoning the other when they are basically the same persona not a double standard? Is it the age difference? Does that then make them prejudiced?

Grabbing a woman's "ladyparts" is disgusting and there is no defending that behavior. Perhaps this cavalier attitude so many have about such violations is part of why an estimated 1/4 women are raped? Fantasy and reality are two seperate things, in case you weren't aware (and btw-- female here who had no interest in the shades of gray at all).

Rather well said. Also, in a singular women's fantasies, rape doesn't exist. She is the one in control and the situations progress in directions they are comfortable with.

How do you know that?

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Because it's her fantasy. You really don't understand that?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Trump didn't say the words "piece of ass". Howard Stern did. Trump was diplomatic about the whole thing and went along for the sake of the show. That simple.

Would you allow another man to refer to your daughter as a "piece of ass"? I wouldn't, I'd put him in the hospital ..... It speaks volumes that Trump would.

Yes, it's that simple
edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Well, I've had my butt grabbed about 5 times. Punched one of the guys who did it, two others were so old I couldn't bring myself to do anything.. it felt really gross, I assure you. But I never filed a police report. You're saying I was the one in the wrong?

Question: Did he actually do the act, or was he just trying to act big and important with words, not, i suppose, it makes any difference, he DEFINITELY said the words.

I think it makes ALL the difference. Saying things just to have a laugh with the guys does not mean he actually did that. Trump is a salesman. He chats people up to get things done. What counts is his true intention, and in this case that was going along with the flow INITIATED BY BILLY BUSH to preserve the group spirit. Seems that it worked too. And as soon as Trump got off that bus, he treated the woman as a gentleman and was very polite and agreeable. It was Billy Bush who was hot to trot and drooling over her. To me, it looked like Trump was a bit embarrassed about all of it.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Well thanks for saying that. To be honest, it never even occured to me to call the police. The 1st time it happened, I was 15 and working in a retirement home, an old man with "dementia" grabbed me in front of his blind wife, I turned around and he winked at me. I was shocked and did not know how to react. But it didn't feel good at all.

One of the times not mentioned was from this dude that was a roommate of one of my buddies-- I wheeled around and told him about how the last guy who had done that had gotten a roundhouse to the face and something in my face or voice made him look pretty frightened, actually. He never tried that again.

When it came to a violation of my own person, I always figured I could handle it myself. Never thought to call cops or file lawsuits, but I'm sure some women do and probably should.

What's almost worse than all the gross guys who think it's okay to grab whatever they'd like is the amount of people willing to defend that type of behavior. Don't you agree?

Luckily for me i have never met anyone that thinks its OK to grab / touch / whatever, another person. Certainly in the Western world this is deemed unacceptable behaviour in the majority of countries. I acknowledge it happens, that doesn't make it right and i would condone anyone that defends that type of behaviour, so yes, I agree

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Luckily for me i have never met anyone that thinks its OK to grab / touch / whatever, another person. Certainly in the Western world this is deemed unacceptable behaviour in the majority of countries. I acknowledge it happens, that doesn't make it right and i would condone anyone that defends that type of behaviour, so yes, I agree

I really appreciate your comments and agree with you totally. This isn't about me at all and I regret making such an issue about my own experiences.. after thinking about this thread for a large part of the day, I can tell you that the issue of violence against women and our reactions has been on my mind for quite some time which is why I made my comments in the first place. I wanted to clarify how commonly women experience some form of assault and that many women don't feel the need to involve authorities when it happens.

The truth is that my own experiences were fairly minor when put in perspective of what some women have had to face and have had very little lasting negative damage on my life- it felt disgusting at the time but I was able to regain some sense of power in the ways I described.. however I do personally know several women who were raped who can't say the same. In the US, there is a frightening trend to accuse the victim of sexual crimes and I will give one recent example of my sister in law (brother's wife's sister) to specify. My sister in law was raped by a stranger (vagrant) Jan 16th of this year.

Two weeks ago her rapist accepted a plea bargan that put him in jail for 10 years, which (despite a shorter sentence than the 15 he could have recieved) came as a tremendous relief to her. The prosecuter had prepared her for what she was facing if she had to go on the stand and it was pretty awful--questions about her clothes, her alcohol intake, her sexual past were all game, and frankly I find that disgusting. This is common practice here, and in conjunction with all of the apologists for generally lewd behavior and the tendancy for women to be subject of all kinds of conjecture from her sexual past to fantasies to her choice of clothing or recreation really has to change.

Real men (this alpha male talk is reprehensible) feel the need to defend and protect women. Bottom line. I'm glad you seem to have this proclivity.

Thanks for the consideration and discussion.

edit on 9-10-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join