It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Perhaps the camera adds a few layers or something

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Eww. His daughter.

This is the absolute definition of deplorable.
Own it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Libturds women are just angry because they all look like Lena Dunham.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

She is a nice ass. Sterns got it right. Trump being honest as usual.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Cuck alert. lol

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I love all the prudishness from everyone regarding these tapes and how shameful and sexist Trump is and bla bla bla.

In other news 50 Shades of Grey has sold over 125 million copies world wide.

#doublestandards2016

How is that a double standard? Is E. L. James running for president?

How is it not?

I guarantee you a good portion of the women dogging Trump about this are in the same pool of 125 million buyers of 50 Shades that are, behind closed doors, swooning over a book about a rich, masochistic, sexist, pig that degrades and belittles women and treats them like sex objects.

How is getting your rocks off on one and then flipping and condoning the other when they are basically the same persona not a double standard? Is it the age difference? Does that then make them prejudiced?

Grabbing a woman's "ladyparts" is disgusting and there is no defending that behavior. Perhaps this cavalier attitude so many have about such violations is part of why an estimated 1/4 women are raped? Fantasy and reality are two seperate things, in case you weren't aware (and btw-- female here who had no interest in the shades of gray at all).

Rather well said. Also, in a singular women's fantasies, rape doesn't exist. She is the one in control and the situations progress in directions they are comfortable with.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Eww. His daughter.

You sound jelly.

Own it.

Own what? I already admitted I think she is attractive.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I'm not defending him. In no form or fashion is it okay to treat a woman in that manner. Ole dude is gross af. You may not fall in the double standard and good for you, but a lot of women do.

I don't give a hoot about fantasy vs reality. If you're okay with getting sexual gratification from a fantasy but not okay with it in reality then i feel your moral compass is out the window and you don't have a leg to stand on to complain. It's a hypocrisy. I gotta call a spade a spade.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Grabbing a woman's "ladyparts" is disgusting and there is no defending that behavior. Perhaps this cavalier attitude so many have about such violations is part of why an estimated 1/4 women are raped? Fantasy and reality are two seperate things, in case you weren't aware (and btw-- female here who had no interest in the shades of gray at all).

Can't see any Lawsuits filed by these supposed victims, they must have been OK with it ..... or have i missed something?

or are they going to do it the UK way and do Historical abuse claims, like Rolf Harris, Jimmy Saville and the like? I feel for the celebs that were accused and cleared but their names plastered all over the MSM

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Well, I've had my butt grabbed about 5 times. Punched one of the guys who did it, two others were so old I couldn't bring myself to do anything.. it felt really gross, I assure you. But I never filed a police report. You're saying I was the one in the wrong?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Eww. His daughter.

You sound jelly.

Own it.

Own what? I already admitted I think she is attractive.

I think the question is...

Would you sexualize your daughter with another man? It's a matter of honor and character, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Would you sexualize your daughter with another man?

No. But that does not make her un-hot.

It's a matter of honor and character, don't you think?

Nobody in this election has any character. That has been readily apparent from the get go.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Has he ever actually grabbed anyone or is this just talk?

Has anyone come forward and said Donald grabbed my vajayjay?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Nobody in this election has any character. That has been readily apparent from the get go.

Yeah well, It speaks to the character of those that defend this type of sleazy BS with lame answers and finger pointing.

I'm not on a moralistic high horse but there are limits and sexualizing your own daughter with another man, gets very close to perversion imo.

edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Yeah well, It speaks to the character of those that defend this type of sleazy BS with lame answers and finger pointing.

People are too caught up in their politics to realize that both of them are odious and will defend them regardless.

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I remember more then once ATS topics on legalizing prostitution, and men arguing the age of consent.

Very prominent members , female members, SJW, that were OK with prostitution.

None of them found that degrading to women?

I find it degrading to women.

I got my eye on you people.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

People are too caught up in their politics to realize that both of them are odious and will defend them regardless.

Trump was right when he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave.

I agree...

Here we have the Republicans, the party of "family values" with a nominee that imo is a sexual pervert. Is it any wonder that at least a few members of the GOP can see that Trump is bound and determined to drag them down and essentially destroy the GOP.

There's also a negative side.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It is the hypocrisy of the left that bothers me.

When it is a Republican they start tooting a different horn.

I have been reading this forum for years I know who has said what.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I guarantee you a good portion of the women dogging Trump about this are in the same pool of 125 million buyers of 50 Shades that are, behind closed doors, swooning over a book about a rich, masochistic, sexist, pig that degrades and belittles women and treats them like sex objects. 

It doesn't matter, because it's all bull#, but if it did, it's not simply prudishness or hypocrisy. You said it right there^^^.

These people are upset because it is one thing to have a "dirty" book like 50 Shades of Grey that you read and fantasize about behind closed doors. It is quite another to hear the person who billed himself as the "moral candidate", saying things that someone who should serve as a role model and example to future generations should not be saying. That's just 50 Shades of F*cked Up.

Of course, that was the entire reason it was "leaked" in the first place, to shock and dismay. But if it weren't, it looks damned unbecoming of a person who wants to be elected to the highest office in the nation, and in principle, I have to agree with that assessment. As a parent, if I thought that votes actually mattered, I would not want to support a person who might influence my children in a manner inconsistent with our family values, and the way I'm raising my children to behave. It's just that simple.

It's kind of hard to say to your young son that it is inappropriate to take that "locker room" talk out of the locker room and say things in public that can be hurtful and humiliating to other people, when the President of the United States is doing it right there on television for the whole world to see. So the fact that he's shown doing it as a presidential nominee, right before the election no less, is not exactly promising for the caliber of his behavior if he actually does get into that office. He won't, nor was he ever meant to, but the vast majority of people haven't gotten that memo yet.

Taking all of the political bull# out of the situation, look at it this way. Would you talk like that with your buddies behind closed doors? Maybe so, and that's awesome for people who enjoy that. But would you talk that way in front of your mother? Your grandmother? Your daughter or granddaughter? I would sincerely hope not. Well, mothers and grandmothers and daughters everywhere got treated to that crass behavior, without asking to see or hear it, and it was shocking.

I've seen women on this site who say they're in their late sixties and see nothing wrong with the man running for President on television talking about grabbing women's pussies and getting away with it whenever he wants because he considers himself a "star". Well...they must have been raised quite differently than my own mother, who is the same age and would be mortified if she heard such language. I would be horrified if someone spoke that way in front of my mother, who doesn't use foul language and believes that sex and discussion about it should be kept private. And I would have some pretty strong words for anyone who dismissed her as a "prude" for feeling that way, too.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Well, I've had my butt grabbed about 5 times. Punched one of the guys who did it, two others were so old I couldn't bring myself to do anything.. it felt really gross, I assure you. But I never filed a police report. You're saying I was the one in the wrong?

No, you were not in the wrong at all. 1 Guy you give a slap too, he deserved it if he did what you said he did, might have made him think twice before doing it again in the future. The other two, despite their age deserved the same treatment or a police report filed or both, age does not excuse sexual abuse.

In the case of Trump, no one slapped him or filed a report, despite his fame and fortune, potential litigation against the likes of Trump would have $ signs rolling in the eyes of many women (and men) perhaps they should have filed a report and we would not now be in this situation with a few weeks to go before the vote.

Question: Did he actually do the act, or was he just trying to act big and important with words, not, i suppose, it makes any difference, he DEFINITELY said the words.

Glad I don't have a vote, Trump or Clinton ........ wow, what a choice

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join