It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Donald Trump engaged in crude and demeaning conversations about women over a 17-year-period with radio shock-jock Howard Stern, according to a review by CNN's KFile of hours of newly uncovered audio. Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka's physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.

"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.

"She's beautiful," responds Trump.

"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.

"Yeah," says Trump.

Just more examples that show Trump's true colors. His hot mic comments that he has "apologized" for is not a one time thing, this is his way of life. The man has no respect for women, he sees them as objects...even his own daughter, which is disturbing.

I know this won't change the minds of Trump supporters. They have already shown that they will support the man no matter what he does. But I think it is still important to show just how many disturbing comments like these that he has made.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Not a Trump fan but it's true, Ivanka is hot.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

already posted 10 times yesterday

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In a plasticky kind of way

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
In a plasticky kind of way

I've met her in person, she's not at all plasticky. She's pretty damn attractive.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Trump's words about his daughter were hypothetical. "IF she wasn't my daughter..."

Howard Stern said the words "piece of *ss". Donald went along with them, for the show's sake. All in good fun.

Besides that, it is not abnormal for parents, or friends of parents, to say the following about their children, in a joking fashion:

- She's gonna have boys lined up all the way into the street!
- He's gonna be a real lady-killer!

Maybe it is typical for prude America, but anyone not able to see such jokes in perspective has a maturity problem.

soulwaxer
edit on 9-10-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Lol

I love the mental instability of the Trump haters.

That word or phrase, I do t like, so don't use it. I need a time out or a safe space

You don't think Ivanka looks in a mirror tinder how her ass looks in what she wears? You don't think Pipa knew her ass was looking FINE, at her sister's wedding

You never heard a girl say the same thing?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the phrase "piece of ass".

There is a difference between saying you think your daughter will attract a lot of boyfriends and objectifying her as nothing more than an object of sex.

Like I said before, Trump supporters are really living up to their deplorable label.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think it is important that people stay focused on the issues, and which candidate has the highest probability of implementing policies that will improve their lives.

What Donald Trump said about women 10-15 years ago, to a "shock jock" like Howard Stern (admitting the obvious that his daughter is good looking, or desirable), or to some guys when he thought he was off-mic (using language and bravado any male has heard a thousand times when kidding around with friends), is not relevant.

Bill Clinton, may be the womanizing champion of all time - and who was certainly extremely active in this regard throughout his Presidency - is generally considered to have been a good and effective President...and is now referred to as a "beloved" former President.

So...let's knock off the double-standards, shall we?

Do you want a law and order, 2nd Amendment protection, Constitutionalist Supreme Court, closed border, fair trade, strong military, lower taxation, job creation, America first President...who has "foot in mouth" disease?

Or do you want an anti-cop, gun control/abolishment, Legislate from the Left-Bench Supreme Court, completely open border, unfair (to the West) trade, declining military, higher taxation, job squashing, Globalist President...with a long history of governmental scandal, questionable (if not criminal) practices while in office, and a documented history of lying and misleading the American public.

Time to decide what's important America.

Don't let the bright lights and the loud clanging noises of the clambering MSM, the Democratic attack dogs and the complicit GOP insiders (whose personal corruption gravy trains would continue to roll if Clinton is elected POTUS) distract you.

Concentrate hard, think about what is important to you and you family, and then cast your vote.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Your right, this is not going to change how I feel, I will still vote for him. If you think I haven't heard WAY worse from women then you are living in the dark ages. These are women you wouldn't expect to say what they say either.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I love all the prudishness from everyone regarding these tapes and how shameful and sexist Trump is and bla bla bla.

In other news 50 Shades of Grey has sold over 125 million copies world wide.

#doublestandards2016

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Still better than supporting someone who laughs about getting child rapists off Scott free on technicalities.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
I love all the prudishness from everyone regarding these tapes and how shameful and sexist Trump is and bla bla bla.

#doublestandards2016

It's not about the sex it's about him trying it on with married woman even if he's friends with their spouse

He is not presidential material

He also a rapist ( and yes one can rape their wife ) a friend of Epstein and potentially a child abuser and it wouldn't surprise me if young models from his NY agency also had the casting couch treatment

His business practice is shady as are his taxes and charity foundation

He is a classless oath who was fortunate enough to Have a loan and then inherit money from his father and carry on the family type business

He has no ethics or morality as can be seen in Scotland where he wanted a golf club built and didn't like his neighbours there the so called losers he likes to call people who earn less than him

When he couldn't buy one the homes on his Scottish golf course that he thought spoiled the view he made bulldozers build a big earth ramp wall in front of it and then the courts made him level it down as it was illegal

He's a man who doesn't drink because his brother an alcoholic died but has no qualms about trying to make money on trump vodka

He stalks woman who reject his personal advances for years as in the case of Sellina Scott

He is a walking wallet,that's it

edit on 9-10-2016 by Whereismypassword because: Golf correct from iPad gold

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

#doublestandards2016

How is that a double standard? Is E. L. James running for president?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

#doublestandards2016

It's not about the sex it's about him trying it on with married woman even if he's friends with their spouse

He is not presidential material

He also a rapist ( and yes one can rape their wife ) a friend of Epstein and potentially a child abuser and it wouldn't surprise me if young models from his NY agency also had the casting couch treatment

His business practice is shady as are his taxes and charity foundation

He is a classless oath who was fortunate enough to Have a loan and then inherit money from his father and carry on the family type business

He has no ethics or morality as can be seen in Scotland where he wanted a golf club built and didn't like his neighbours there the so called losers he likes to call people who earn less than him

When he couldn't buy one the homes on his Scottish golf course that he thought spoiled the view he made bulldozers build a big earth ramp wall in front of it and then the courts made him level it down as it was illegal

He's a man who doesn't drink because his brother an alcoholic died but has no qualms about trying to make money on trump vodka

He stalks woman who reject his personal advances for years as in the case of Sellina Scott

He is a walking wallet,that's it

I take it you don't like trump ?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are two odious human beings. There is no defense for them. To Hilary, a human life is worth nothing. To Donald Trump, a human life is worth whatever he can get out of it, no more.

We're in trouble, and perhaps (hate to say it) this is exactly what we deserve. Most Americans I know are truly decent, hard-working people but we as a nation have indeed benefitted off of a lot of others' misery.

Time we as a collective realize this and then perhaps we can throw off the evil overlords and (as the innovative hardy people we have historically been) start anew. At least one can hope.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

BWAHAHAHA!!!

You have me all wrong. I'm by no means a Trump supporter. He is as sleazy as sleazy gets and definitely unfit to lead this country. There is only one person less fit to lead and that is his opponent, although i have to agree with Killdog as she hit the nail on the head with him being deplorable.

I just like to point out hypocrisies and double standards from time to time.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Donald Trump engaged in crude and demeaning conversations about women over a 17-year-period with radio shock-jock Howard Stern, according to a review by CNN's KFile of hours of newly uncovered audio. Among the topics Trump discussed: his daughter Ivanka's physique, having sex with women on their menstrual cycles, threesomes, and checking out of a relationship with women after they turn 35.

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.

"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.

"She's beautiful," responds Trump.

"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.

"Yeah," says Trump.

Just more examples that show Trump's true colors. His hot mic comments that he has "apologized" for is not a one time thing, this is his way of life. The man has no respect for women, he sees them as objects...even his own daughter, which is disturbing.

I know this won't change the minds of Trump supporters. They have already shown that they will support the man no matter what he does. But I think it is still important to show just how many disturbing comments like these that he has made.

Two words for ya: So what. Comments???? Really? You're going to compare comments to blatant, ONGOING corruption from Hillary????

The left is getting pretty desperate, and I couldn't be any happier.

edit on E31America/ChicagoSun, 09 Oct 2016 10:52:10 -050010amSundayth10am by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

#doublestandards2016

How is it not?

I guarantee you a good portion of the women dogging Trump about this are in the same pool of 125 million buyers of 50 Shades that are, behind closed doors, swooning over a book about a rich, masochistic, sexist, pig that degrades and belittles women and treats them like sex objects.

How is getting your rocks off on one and then flipping and condoning the other when they are basically the same persona not a double standard? Is it the age difference? Does that then make them prejudiced?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

#doublestandards2016

How is it not?

I guarantee you a good portion of the women dogging Trump about this are in the same pool of 125 million buyers of 50 Shades that are, behind closed doors, swooning over a book about a rich, masochistic, sexist, pig that degrades and belittles women and treats them like sex objects.

How is getting your rocks off on one and then flipping and condoning the other when they are basically the same persona not a double standard? Is it the age difference? Does that then make them prejudiced?

Grabbing a woman's "ladyparts" is disgusting and there is no defending that behavior. Perhaps this cavalier attitude so many have about such violations is part of why an estimated 1/4 women are raped? Fantasy and reality are two seperate things, in case you weren't aware (and btw-- female here who had no interest in the shades of gray at all).

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join