It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup
a reply to: Grambler

The republican platform doesn't mention rape?? At all?? Wow, you would think that if they cared about current day political discourse about rape, then they would have mentioned in their platform since its a pretty well discussed issue on the road.

So, ya, i guess Gryphon would be right. It does seem that with a overwhelming amount people wanting something to be done about the issue, and the republicans don't even have token ideas, then they don't care about it very much.

You can't even see your own absurd bias, can you.

Ok so a lot of people want something to be done about illegals that have committed murder and rape to be dealt with. This issue has been discussed over and over again by people. yet the democrats don't mention it.

You say, why should they mention it, rape is already illegal.

So the republicans have to mention rape more, or they agree with it. But you don't feeel that democrats have to mention illegals committing crimes.

Oh by the way, I haven't seen you once condemn genocide in your posts recently. So you defend genocide. Oh and you also defend child brides, and incest, and drunk driving, partial birth abortions, and slavery. I didn't see the democratic platform or you mention those things.

Wow you are a sick person, defending all of those things.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You say, why should they mention it, rape is already illegal.

What i was referring to was the "illegal immigrant" clause you accused dems of not caring about.

But you don't feeel that democrats have to mention illegals committing crimes.

Why would they mention "illegal immigrants" in this context at all??

Oh by the way, I haven't seen you once condemn genocide in your posts recently. So you defend genocide. Oh and you also defend child brides, and incest, and drunk driving, partial birth abortions, and slavery. I didn't see the democratic platform or you mention those things.

Is that what you reduce the GOP platform to? Some dudes ATS posting history? Must be pretty embarrassing being a republican these days.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I agree. The People have spoken, loud and clear. Trump will win!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Ok so a lot of people want something to be done about illegals that have committed murder and rape to be dealt with. This issue has been discussed over and over again by people. yet the democrats don't mention it.

In general, our enforcement and removal policies should continue to prioritize threats to national security, public safety, and border security.

www.dhs.gov...
edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

If presidents weren't make-believe this might matter. Either way both Bill and Donald are tied to Epstein. They're friends, don't let them play you like this.

Hillary was chosen a while ago so you might as well sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Look at the Lisa Myers interview she did back in 1999. Lots of hands to the face. Lots of dabbing of tears that aren't there. Say what you will but to me it looks like she's pantomiming to sell dubious grief.

The lighting and video quality sucks, but the tears are there. And you can see that her eyes are clearly swollen after she starts crying. Nothing about her testimony tells me she is lying.

soulwaxer

Show me a woman that can't cry when she wants. Your knowledge of women must be rather limited.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Look at the Lisa Myers interview she did back in 1999. Lots of hands to the face. Lots of dabbing of tears that aren't there. Say what you will but to me it looks like she's pantomiming to sell dubious grief.

The lighting and video quality sucks, but the tears are there. And you can see that her eyes are clearly swollen after she starts crying. Nothing about her testimony tells me she is lying.

soulwaxer

Show me a woman that can't cry when she wants. Your knowledge of women must be rather limited.

Again, how ironic it is that the very people that are appaled at Trump are so ready to belittle Bills accusers.

So we should ignore alleged rape victims tears because all women can cry on command.

You sound like a true feminist.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So we should ignore alleged rape victims tears because all women can cry on command.

Bill is not running.

Should we ignore this?
lawnewz.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Bill is not running.

Should we ignore this?
lawnewz.com...

No and I never said we should.

I am not the one on here saying that all women can whip up tears, so we should just ignore them.

I am not the one saying that all people of a political; party must think rape is no big deal because they don't discuss it enough.

Yet you seemed strangely silent on these comments.

And as I have said before, Hillarys treatment in highering private investigators to intimidate and harass these women that accused Bill is what is fair game.

You see, it is the Hillary people that want this election to be all about Trumps bad words, or his alleged racism, mysogyny, etc. yet when her track record of her bad treatment of women is brought up, somehow the pro Hillary people think this is off limits.

Meanwhile, they don't want to talk about all of the terrible thiongs she has done. they don't want to discuss her emails, or the fact that it is all but obvious the FBI covered for her.

They don't want to discuss her sadistic behavior regarding the torture and killing of Ghadaffi. They don't want to discuss her record on her foreign policy failures.

They don't want top discuss her want to continue Obamas helathcare, immigration and economic policies.

It all about Trumps words.

So I agree with you, we should look at the facts of Trumps rape case. But we should also look at HIllary supposed treatment of alleged rape victims, and all of the other crimes she has committed.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So because courts have been known to be incorruptible makes person ajar.
Because she's accusing Trump not Bill? You'd believe her fast enough if she said Bill did this.

No, she doesn't sound believable AT ALL. There is more to communication than words.

Are you a practicing psychologist? Because I don't believe you are qualified to make such a statement.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Seems a number of those things were talked about.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
But the problem is for all these allegations, and both Bill and Hillary have been investigated many many times by often very hostile authorities. But how much of it has stuck?

How many convictions are there?

How many times has Bill Clinton been in court charged with rape or sexual assault?

None.

8 times Hillary has been investigated over the email thing, and nobody has ever found enough evidence to bring charges.

We have this concept called 'innocent until proven guilty'. And I think people forget about that in their eagerness to throw the old poop around.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo
It's always good to know when to abandon ship, before it's too late:

Why Did Jesus Not Get Involved in Politics?
edit on 12-10-2016 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join