It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick relives brutal rapes.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: soulwaxer

Ha. The proof is on the boards bro. New thread six hours old 2 flags 11 replies. No Hillary supporters.

Thread 10 minutes old 6 flags 130 replies . Hillary supporters participating.

I can't tell you how many threads I've clicked on, read a post or three, and left without commenting because the topic was so asinine. Many many many.
They always fade .

Sorry but it's true.
Without us it's a right wing circle jerk.

So you study the numbers on this site. Is that one of the tasks they throw at newbies?

just kidding

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonsoup

originally posted by: soulwaxer

a reply to: Gryphon66

Looks like my groupies are all pouring in at the same time. Great team work!

soulwaxer

You realize that these Hillary bashing threads crash and burn without Hillary's supporters participating right?

No, without you these threads would be much more in depth and productive. You are only a nuisance with bad arguments, wasting others' time.

soulwaxer

Dude, you are seriously messed up if you think that post is okay.

It's ok Sweety. I was here in the spring when there were no other Hillary supporters but me it seemed.
I took a lot of knocks like that.
I am tough enough I guess.
But I do take it personally.

Thank you for all that personal information.

Now, back on topic.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Go Trump! Bring these criminals down. We can see through all the BS, and we are with you. Good luck tonight!

Like pedo Don is going to do anything different.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Not to mention, why is it that right-wingers/Republcians, etc. are only interested in women's issues, rape, sexual and child abuse, when these are used in a political attack on the Clintons?

Why is it that the rest of the time, the consensus from the Republican corner seems to be that "rape is inevitable, you might as well enjoy it"? Or terms like "legitimate rape" are bandied about? (Clayton Williams, Todd Akin, etc.)

That would make the manufactured outrage in regard to the Clinton's seem a bit less like political pandering, don't you think?

EDIT: For example, here is the 2016 Republican Platform: link.

In it the word "woman" is used a total of 28 times, and the only interest in the majority of those statements is to oppose a woman's right to choose.

Pardon me if I find the Republican attacks on the Clintons based utterly in pure political theatre. And that's doubly disgusting in my book.

Whoever wins this election, it has forever changed the way campaigns will be ran.

You are very similar to the Hillary campaign and her media ;ap dogs here. She or they caan not focus on her terrible record, so they attack Trump for how terrible a person she is.

The when Trump, or one of his supporters brings up how terrible Hillary treated Bills accusers, including highering private investigators to harass and intimidate these women, the Hillary camp can't believe how low the Trump people have sunk.

See, it is ok for the democrats to focus on all of the dirty laundry they can find, but if the Republicans do the same, they are to be shouted down.

And for you to pick out one sick comment some Republican made and to act like that that represents all republicans is a joke.

So I assume if I can point out a bunch of repugnant things that a democrat has said we can assume that all dems feel that way?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: Gryphon66

Looks like my groupies are all pouring in at the same time. Great team work!

soulwaxer

You realize that these Hillary bashing threads crash and burn without Hillary's supporters participating right?
Who's the steering element here?
Without us your threads go like this

AM: Hillary is a criminal.

XU: I know right

BG: she sux the big time.

So true.

I rarely bother anymore.

I wish you would bother more. I have been a fan of your posts for years and I enjoy reading them. But i do understand why you don't bother since members of ATS have been trying to run you off over the last year.

Thanks.

No worries, I'm a tough old broad.

My posts are usually simple, but I try to make a strong point.

Most Anti-Hillaries - - remind me of the ball rolling down hill gathering whatever's in its path. They grab whatever negative comes across their path, then repeat - repeat - repeat - repeat.

"She's a career politician" - - Yeah, so? We are Global, politics is international - - more then its ever been. It's not amateur hour.

I don't want a General Doctor doing my Heart Surgery.

We need to move forward, evolve - - - thinking about going backwards to "what was" is just stupid IMO.

One of the dumbest things I've read recently is that we should vote for Trump because Putin likes him.

Putin/Russia seem to be doing everything they can to prevent Hillary from being president. Why does Putin fear Hillary?

That's one reason I'm voting for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And yet, Mr. Trump is the bigger bully, the bigger problem for his party, the bigger sore loser of it all.

Mrs. Clinton ain't a saint, really. But I have to admit that she does her job, something Mr. Trump still has to provide proof for.

BTW: Did he show his tax already? *scnr*

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I don't want a General Doctor doing my Heart Surgery.

People who have been saying there should be no career politicians don't understand that "politicking" effectively requires knowledge and a very developed skill set.

No one would have that if we threw them out of office before they could develop it. I think people have an idolized view of political offices as just the president sitting around and giving his opinion then letting everyone else scramble to fulfill it.

There's work to be done and knowledge that is required, even for the smallest office in the land.

One of the dumbest things I've read recently is that we should vote for Trump because Putin likes him.

It would be funny at the lack of thought in the sentiment, if only it wasn't a extremely dangerous position to have.
edit on 9-10-2016 by jonsoup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When the assault is real she takes it very seriously.

my ass, the only thing that she takes seriously is anything that may get in her way to get what she wants.

When it's bimbos trying to destroy her marriage who have not been assaulted that's something entirely different.

do you have any proof that these women are bimbo's, besides the way they look. i don't think so. to the contrary, most of them were far from what i would call a bimbo. except the little slobber girl.

most fell for the clintons lies, about wanting to be something they were not and volunteered to help him become governor and president . you do remember that the accusations of bill raping women goes back to before he met and married the wicked witch. where there smoke, there is some kind of fire be it flames or embers. he always said that it was them that came on to him or that it was consensual, please tell me you don't believe that after all the women that have came out and said that he raped them, just had a change of heart and wanted to cry rape, are you so gullible, or have your ignorant glasses on. which is it.
it is a well known fact that some rapist will continue to commit their crimes continually even after being caught.
bill is a serial rapist and hillary is a enabler that rode his coat tails until she saw a opportune time to make her move. [
edit on 9-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It's easier than that.

Go take a look at the Republican 2016 Platform.

Show us all the planks that support women's and children's rights. Show us the vast support for rape victims, abuse victims, etc

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's easier than that.

Go take a look at the Republican 2016 Platform.

Show us all the planks that support women's and children's rights. Show us the vast support for rape victims, abuse victims, etc

Ok, so this implies that republicans don't care about rape?

Show us in the democratic platform where they speak about people who have been killed by illegal immigrants. Therefore, you and all other democrats support illegals that rape and murder people.

See how that works.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Why is that even related? Murder and rape is already very illegal and both parties presumably don't like it, so why would it be any different if it was Illegal immigrants or not?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I see you know that you won't find anything in the Republican platform except elaborate justifications for being rabidly anti-abortion? Even in cases of rape?

See how that works?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Why is that even related? Murder and rape is already very illegal and both parties presumably don't like it, so why would it be any different if it was Illegal immigrants or not?

Perhaps you havent been following the discussion.

A poster was saying the fact that the republican platform didn't mention women and rape enough, that somehow justified implying that republicans dont care about rape. This is obviously silly.

But if that is the criteria, then democrats must not care about the things they dont mention in their platform, such as illegals that rape and murder.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying "illegals"? The democratic platform already talks about rape, why would they include special provisions for illegal immigrants?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying "illegals"? The democratic platform already talks about rape, why would they include special provisions for illegal immigrants?

HAHAHA!!!

Ok. Lets just make this clear then.

You are agreeing with Gryphon then, that because the republican platform doesn't mention rape, they support it?

I just want to get you on the record here.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
And Hildog denouncing Bill's victims all the years.Just like her denouncing the child rape victim to protect her pedophile client.
Yet sells herself as championing women to her clueless constituents.Not sure who disgusts me worse.Shildog or her enablers.
edit on CDTSunpm0261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

link   
Dbl

link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The republican platform doesn't mention rape?? At all?? Wow, you would think that if they cared about current day political discourse about rape, then they would have mentioned in their platform since its a pretty well discussed issue on the road.

So, ya, i guess Gryphon would be right. It does seem that with a overwhelming amount people wanting something to be done about the issue, and the republicans don't even have token ideas, then they don't care about it very much.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Just like her denouncing the child rape victim to protect her pedophile client.
Yet sells herself as championing women to her clueless constituents.Not sure who disgusts me worse.Shildog or her enablers.

Hillary did her job as a lawyer. She helped pave the way for women lawyers.

Yes, she is a champion for women.

If it had been a male lawyer would it make a difference?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join