It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

88℅ of Congress is up for replacement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Everybody continues to think of just the presidency as the only important election that is happening, but it is a lot more than that. All of this media hype focused on the presidential election is the very distraction that they are using to distract the American people from the fact that we can replace almost all of them in one shot. By replacing all of them in one shot is the thing that they are truly afraid of, because they know that if we replace all of them in one shot, most of them will probably end up in jail or worse when what they have truly been doing to the American people is finally revealed. The reality is that 535 people have decided that they are better than us, the very people they are supposed to represent. Now as things stand with regards to the presidential election the fact that Trump is filling stadiums and Hilary can't even fill a gymnasium tells me a lot about where the presidential election is going. My opinion though is that it is more important that everyone focus on all of the other elections and voting against every single incumbent out there. Replacing all of them is more important than replacing just the guy at the top. Does anyone else think replacing the lot of them is more crucial?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I do, these people need to be checked. So they realize they work for us, not US.
edit on 10/9/2016 by jappee because: too many commas

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Yes they need replaced. With mannequins. At least then we won't be getting raped on an hourly basis by "our elected officials ".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
that's been one of my arguments for years. i don't care who the president is. it's the people they surround themselves with. it should be known before the election not after...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I completely agree with you.

Folks need to research what these people have and haven't voted for. The ones who vote for or against legislation WITHOUT EVEN READING IT need to go! Others that simply sit in their positions for decades for their own benefit need to pack it up and beat it. We need TRUE representatives OF THE PEOPLE in Congress, not corporate liaisons claiming to be otherwise.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm all for shuffling the 80% out... and for putting in term limits!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Have any of you been following the new TV series "Designated Survivor"? It's about terrorists taking out the President, Vice President and the entire congress by blowing up the Capital Building during a State of the Union Address.

The designated survivor is the person who becomes president when all the other persons in line as successors are eliminated.

In the show, an entirely new congress must be assembled from scratch. What a fantastic idea ... a total reboot of our government. If we have the ability now to replace 88% of the corruption with new, fresh, un-bought-and-paid-for lawmakers, we should jump at the chance.

I agree ... vote against every incumbent. Let's start fresh.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadoefax
Have any of you been following the new TV series "Designated Survivor"? It's about terrorists taking out the President, Vice President and the entire congress by blowing up the Capital Building during a State of the Union Address.

The designated survivor is the person who becomes president when all the other persons in line as successors are eliminated.

In the show, an entirely new congress must be assembled from scratch. What a fantastic idea ... a total reboot of our government. If we have the ability now to replace 88% of the corruption with new, fresh, un-bought-and-paid-for lawmakers, we should jump at the chance.

I agree ... vote against every incumbent. Let's start fresh.

I don't think every incumbent is evil, but definitely paying attention to the DT ballot.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

"88% of Congress is up for replacement"

They'll pretty much all be replaced with more worthless, colluding Democrats and Republicans.

No election will hold any promise until the voters refuse to vote for anyone from the two parties.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I disagree, I think with the possibility of everyone being replaced in one shot like that will put anyone who is elected on immediate notice that if they don't do as the American people tell them to do, well we know what the next step is, instantaneous removal from office, and probably prison, without even waiting for the next election cycle. I think right now the people want to see our election process succeed as it is intended. If there is any election fraud or impropriety I feel sorry for what will happen to them. I believe the American people are fed up with the corruption to the point of forcible removal.
edit on Sun201610V201658631 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

top topics

join