It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump a Russian Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Donal Trump is a man with a secret. That secret is buried in his tax returns. But, there are other little mysteries surrounding this man. Why would a guy who loves to spend other people's money be financing his own campaign? Why would a guy who says he is always telling us the truth lie about hiding his tax returns?
There are too many inconsistencies about Trump. We know that he is in debt to China for about $150 million and we know he has some loans from Russia, but we don't know how much- that is a closely guarded secret. We know he hates to pay his loans and will gladly partake in any deal to reduce his debts.
We know Paul Manafort resigned from his "job" because of his ties to Putin's puppet government, and he was the recipient of dark money. We know that Paul was working free of charge, despite being one of the most expensive advisors and, being well connected to Russia, should not be on any nominee's presidential campaign staff.
We also know that Trump claimed both to know Putin, and then recently, not to know him. We know his daughter Ivanka vacationed recently with Putin's girlfriend. We know that at Trump's elite golf course in Dubai, Trump vacations with Russian dignitaries and Saudi royalty.
Maybe Trump found a "silent partner" to pay off his Chinese and Russian debt and to pay for his campaign.
Both Putin and Trump are nearing the end of their careers and they share together a desire to be in the White House. Perhaps Trump found a way, with a little help from his Russian dictator sponsor, to run for President. The idea is so simple and so bold and obvious that it is practically invisible! It seems too obvious to be true. Yet, we know that Putin does not respect Clinton. If Clinton is weaker, why is Putin helping the Republicans by hacking the DNC? It would seem that he is placing a lot of trust in a man who claims to be a very tough negotiator. That might indicate there is cooperation between Putin and Trump.
Trump could easily make a deal to share the Top Secret Presidential briefings that he gets as one of the major party nominees. That would go a long way to paying off some of that debt. This information alone could reveal the most guarded secrets of our highest levels of intelligence. Entire networks could collapse based off such high level information.
I find it interesting that Putin would choose to interfere in our elections at this stage in his life. I don't think he would gamble with the possibility of US retaliation, something which could hurt his legacy if there was not a good possibility of great reward. We don't know when this started. Maybe Melania is a honey pot and led him down this shadowy path. Maybe it started with his big loan from China, or sometime in Dubai he was blackmailed? It is hard to know because Trump is guarding details of his possible conflicts of interests. But I don't see Putin as a gambler when it comes to foreign politics. I think he has an arrangement with Trump. Hard to believe Trump would casually ask Russia to hack the DNC and it happens "coincidentally" ...often he is telling the truth even when he jokes.
I am not saying this to smear him. So please do not make this about Hillary in return. There are thousands of places to talk about Hillary's conspiracy theories. Let's discuss a possible Trump conspiracy of the highest order.
edit on 9-10-2016 by SmashnGrab because: Clarity and grammar

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SmashnGrab

What if Trump is a Russian sleeper agent left over from the Cold War. Think of the show the Americans only with a Russian agent taking control of the White House.

Its the perfect way for America to fall under the control of Russia. Imagine a US President that only takes orders from the Kremlin.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   
What happened to the 20 comment rule before posting threads?

Also, isn't the first thread supposed to be in introductions?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
Putin is looking at the end of his career and having a guy like Trump with a wife like Melania (honey pot) so close to the White House must be a dream come true. He could finally snatch up all the oil in the Middle East for himself and make the U.S. suffer for all the sanctions and everything his country suffered.
I'm pretty sure it is one of his bucket list items- to have an agent in the White House.

edit on 9-10-2016 by SmashnGrab because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Putin is looking at the end of his career

You care to expand on that statement . I dant think Putin is going anywhere .

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Are you suggesting an inhouse troll......ooooh!

Nothing is impossible

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Can you please show me evidence of Putin interfering with the election.. and I'm not asking for proof of an accusation either.

Which one is it Trump working for Hillary or Trump working for Russia or maybe he's working for himself and just maybe himself means he actually wants to Maga

Edit, sorry but I have to say i find your name suspicious considering the Trump tape and this is your first post.

Plus adding the whole im not trying to smear him so please don't talk about Hillary, because accusing of him of being a plant of Russia is kind of a smear on Trump.

ats lately has alot of New members that have zero interest in anything else this site has to offer and all they want to do is throw things at Trump.
Im not saying you are an illegitimate member and do not wish to contribute to this sight sincerely, I just get the feeling of suspiciousness.
edit on 9-10-2016 by justneo because: Added material

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I mean he is getting old. He is no longer a spring chicken

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: justneo

This is a conspiracy theory. So far we only have the US blaming Russia and Assange taking credit for it. Guccifer has also claimed credit. The US government has blamed Russia.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

There are plenty of places to discuss Hillary and conspiracy theories. I would like to keep Hillary out of it please.

edit on 9-10-2016 by SmashnGrab because: Added link

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Is Donald Trump a Russian Agent?

pot meet kettle

Clinton Foundation's Dealings with Russians

1.September of 2005: Canadian Frank Giustra visits Kazakhstan with Bill Clinton. Days later, his company UrAsia wins a major uranium deal with the country.

2.2006: Giustra donates $31 million to the Clinton Foundation.

3.February 2007: UrAsia merges with Uranium One and expands into the U.S..

4.June 2008: Russian atomic agency Rosatom begins talks to acquire Uranium One.

5.2008 to 2010: Uranium One and UrAsia investors donate $8.65 million to Clinton Foundation.

6.June 2009: Rosatom acquires 17% of Uranium One.

7.2010 to 2011: Millions more donated by Uranium One investors to Clinton Foundation.

8.June 2010: Rosatom requests Committee on Foreign Investment (of which the State Department is a member and its approval is needed) to approve a majority ownership in Uranium One, promising not to purchase 100% of it nor take it private.

9.June 2010: Bill Clinton receives $500,000 to speak at a conference held by the Russian investment bank involved in the Rosatom transactions.

10.October 2010: Committee approves Rosatom's request to acquire a majority share in Uranium One.

11.January 2013: Rosatom purchases remainder of Uranium One and takes it private.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ostracized
I'm not interested in having the same old conversation about conspiracies that are years old.
Plenty of other threads interested about your topic.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ostracized

Btw, I am not Hillary Clinton, so your "pot meets kettle" does not apply lol

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yes he is.

And you, OP are a clinton sleeper. Us people from mars know about all of this, but SHHHHhhh I've said too much.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Do you feel the need to go to threads in the Area 51 forum and post garbage?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
He's not a Russian agent, he's a Hillary agent.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

He is Agent Orange!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

In a word YES...

Their is a mountain of evidence to the same.

Add to that mountain that last night Trump made history, never heard before in an election, by strongly rebuking his own VP President pick and running mate for outlining a plan to check Russian attacks on civilians in Syria..

TRUMP: “He and I haven’t spoken, and I disagree,”

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I don't think he's smart enough to be a Russian agent.

new topics

top topics

join