It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How many ATS members still believe in the Moon landings?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImLeon
a reply to: TerryDon79

If you honestly believe that piece of # in the first image I posted went to the moon then believe it.

But it wont ever make it true.

Just because you don't understand that it was shielded until it was in space, then still connected to something else BEFORE it ever landed in the moon, doesn't make you right.

It actually makes you ignorant.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fractal5

Where to start? Buzz Aldrin did not reference the layers of truth, Armstrong did. He meant that there was always more waiting to be explored. Buzz Aldrin is not an alcoholic. The rest is an incoherent rant.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Nudge, nudge, wink, wink......say no more

Neil Armstrong went to the moon, he only ever did one interview about it..... you wouldn't be able to shut up if you really went to the moon would you?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ImLeon

Neil Armstrong went to the moon, he only ever did one interview about it..... you wouldn't be able to shut up if you really went to the moon would you?

He did numerous interviews... if you bother to look. Incidentally, Patrick, you are not Neil Armstrong so you are in no position to say how he should have conducted himself.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Again with making things up?

He has done numerous interviews. A simple google search can find that information.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

He has done numerous interviews. A simple google search can find that information.

Post 5 Neil Armstrong video interviews if you can find them then.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He did numerous interviews... if you bother to look. Incidentally, Patrick, you are not Neil Armstrong so you are in no position to say how he should have conducted himself.

The fact you think I'm someone called Patrick and man stood on the moon says it all.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImLeon

Post 5 Neil Armstrong video interviews if you can find them then.

Google is your friend. They're not hard to find.

I can give you 2 out of memory alone.

The first one he gave after coming back from space and the last one he done in 2011 (if I remember correctly) before he died in 2012.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm a free mason, a member of the illuminati, and CIA operative specializing in MK Ultra mind control.

Patrick, you've been targeted.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

If he needed help them why go to someone who had no clue as what Earth looked like from space?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So the never been to the moon crowd is using look at this photo out of context and false allegations of interviews. Typical.

All nine manned missions to the moon were fake? All six manned moon landings were faked. I have ran into people thinking man never landed on the moon. They think the ONE moon landing was fake. They are usually surprised there were five other landings. That usually charges their point of view.

Conspiracists rely on taking items out of context and general ignorance of a subject.
edit on 22-10-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I'm not sure about the origin of the bottom photo,

It's the Apollo 14 CM at the KSC. There are some very nice photos and video of it lunar orbit too.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

I'm not sure about the origin of the bottom photo,

It's the Apollo 14 CM at the KSC. There are some very nice photos and video of it lunar orbit too.

Ah ok. I didn't know if it was the real CM or if it was a random photo from the Internet because they weren't sourced. I would have reverse image searched, but I've been on ny phone all day.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why do people keep mentioning the Radiation Belts and Instant Death?

We Detonated Nuclear Bombs directly above the heads of soldiers

We had squadrons of troops waddle and crawl through fallout and nuclear debris right very after a nuclear detonation after getting them to see it up close first then advance on it.

We detonated 2 nuclear bombs on a country.

We injected highly radioactive substances on people in Human Experimentation

We x-rayed people until they were sterile and suffered massive radiation burns, loss of limbs, loss of all skin until exposed muscles and bone, in every which way until to death.

We had many scientists and contract workers die from experiments done wrong

We have detonated over 1000s of different types of nuclear weaponry

We have experimented with Particle Collides, accelerators etc with several people exposed to the direct beam

We have thrown animals into space to see the effects

We have pumped enough of many different types of radiation into animals to see the effects.

We have detonated various Nuclear Bombs in space and in the Upper Atmosphere

I am pretty sure we know the effects and what the belts would cause.

Should I go on?

Do you really think we do not know what would happen before crossing a low level radiation belt!?

Edit:

We even created an artificial Radiation Belt in space as an unintended consequence of a Nuclear Detonation and also increased the radiation of the Van Allen Belts, it was one of the reasons we imposed a ban on High Altitude Nuclear Testing and Space Based testing was to go to the moon, if not we could not at that rate.
edit on 22-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2016 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
I'm a free mason, a member of the illuminati, and CIA operative specializing in MK Ultra mind control.

Patrick, you've been targeted.

My name Is not Patrick, its Leon.

I guess I'm cool . . .

You have the wrong target.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If he needed help them why go to someone who had no clue as what Earth looked like from space?

Who said anything about "what Earth looked like from space"

Senior Project Administrator for the Apollo Project, George Mueller came to Stanley Kubrick and science fiction writer Arthur Clarke, because they were making a movie about going to the moon, together with a Los Angeles company called Graphic Films, who were doing films about the American space program, particularly the Apollo program.

Stanley Kubrick and science fiction writer Arthur Clarke saw the movie "To the Moon and Beyond" a film made by Graphic Films at the New York World’s Fair in April 22, 1964 and decide to make a move like that themselves. That's what caught NASA's attention.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

I did, because the view of Earth from space is what nails the proof of Apollo. Kubrick get's it wrong.

Senior Project Administrator for the Apollo Project, George Mueller came to Stanley Kubrick and science fiction writer Arthur Clarke, because they were making a movie about going to the moon, together with a Los Angeles company called Graphic Films, who were doing films about the American space program, particularly the Apollo program.

Stanley Kubrick and science fiction writer Arthur Clarke saw the movie "To the Moon and Beyond" a film made by Graphic Films at the New York World’s Fair in April 22, 1964 and decide to make a move like that themselves.

You of course have sources for all that, like this one:

www.bfi.org.uk...

That's what caught NASA's attention.

What caught NASA's attention was Kubrick asking them for advice. They were already well on the way to designing the Saturn V and planning the lunar missions by the time Kubrick and Clarke got in touch.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

Stanley Kubrick and science fiction writer Arthur Clarke saw the movie "To the Moon and Beyond" a film made by Graphic Films at the New York World’s Fair in April 22, 1964 and decide to make a move like that themselves.

You of course have sources for all that, like this one:

www.bfi.org.uk...

Yes I have, the storyboards that Stanley Kubrick received from Graphic Films made him concerned.

Graphic Films, had contracts with NASA and the US Air Force, doing pre-visualisation work for the Apollo programme.

source: books.google.hr...=onepage&q=silent%20 running&f=false

edit on 22-10-2016 by Ove38 because: link fix

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

And this is somehow proof of Kubrick's involvement in Apollo because...?

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Which of the six manned moon landings are you speculating about?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join