It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many ATS members still believe in the Moon landings?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I, in no way want to start a technical, philosophical or arguable discussions about the moon landings so lets get that out of the way straight forward. Here is what I'm asking........

How many of you actually believe we landed on the moon? If you believe we did, do you believe it was the way they said and the video and photographic evidence is a true and accurate account of that? Do you believe we did but they are hiding things found there? If you believe we didn't, what is the number one reason why you believe that.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
If you believe we did, do you believe it was the way they said and the video and photographic evidence is a true and accurate account of that?

Yes.

Anyone that still believes that we didn't put men on the moon is an idiot, pure and simple.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

No.

Anyone who hasn't woken up to the reality that the moon is a hollow "death star" that was sent here millennials ago to alter our consciousness is an idiot, pure and simple.

edit on 8-10-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: i'm an idiot

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It happened. They even have recent orbiter pics of the landing spot. The question remains however what they really whitenessed there.

link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: the moon people must have

link   

edit on 8-10-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: tried to block me with the triple post smack down

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Me.

But it should be noted that your use of the word "still" is a bit silly.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
What they really witnessed there?

Dust, and rocks. Sharp lighting.

Space is hard, we've barely touched it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I think that's a pretty interesting question, but I've always been on the fence about this subject. With all the conspiracies floating around on the internet and "first hand" stories, I find it hard to believe the official story. So, I'll be honest, I've never really done the research myself but I've read the research of others and information available. Imo something doesn't add up, I can't put my finger on it, but while I believe men have been to the moon, I also believe the official story has been significantly altered. What parts are altered? I have not a clue, but maybe we'll find out one day.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Why in the world wouldn't I?

Because some internet pseudo-scientist, that's actually overstating it, says we didn't...? While providing "proof" that doesn't stand up to any sort of casual examination, much less close examination.

Photos from foreign space agencies have shown photos of the landing sites from lunar orbit...

Why pray, wouldn't I believe? Actually it goes quite beyond mere belief. It's a stone cold certainty so far as I'm concerned.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Yes. And while Phage states that the use of the word "still" is a bit silly, I feel the same about the word "actually".

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I have no doubt that the moon landings were real.

I also believe the Earth is round.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Real, with some caveats.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Why has no other nation landed on the moon?

Why haven't we gone to the moon in decades?

I ask myself those questions, because it doesn't add up.

The USSR was the first to put a man in space, America was pressured to be the 'best', it isn't that outlandish to consider the moon landings were faked. If it wasn't faked, the Soviet Union would have been second to the moon.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Why has no other nation landed on the moon?
What for?

Why haven't we gone to the moon in decades?
What for?

If it wasn't faked, the Soviet Union would have been second to the moon.
They had lost Korolov. Their Moon rocket didn't work. Spectacularly.

edit on 10/9/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

It was a race to get there, 1st place is all that counts..sometimes.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Moon landings yes, moon landings footage no

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I believe we landed on the moon.

BUT I believe its stupid. YAY... we were first. Big dusty rock. Weehoo! IMO we should have been and be concentrating on our own planet as far as manned explorations. Then venture into space. Trenches in the ocean, unexplored jungles, everywhere a new and dazzling thing.. RIGHT HERE!! Ugh.. silly boys and their toys.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I think we've probably been up there many more times than we know about.

They're doing stuff out there. Secret stuff.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Monsieur Neary

Yes. And while Phage states that the use of the word "still" is a bit silly, I feel the same about the word "actually".

I agree. The "actually" seemed to have a slight feeling of disdain, while the "still" seemed more like heavy annoyance.

Oh, and I also believe the moon landings were real. Or at least some of them were real (cue the "Twilight Zone" theme).

ETA: Oh crap, forgot to answer the other questions.

If you believe we did, do you believe it was the way they said and the video and photographic evidence is a true and accurate account of that?

Eh, maybe, I guess. There's a lot of footage, so some of it could've been altered. It's not like I'll ever have access to the raw footage to find out. So if I had to guesstimate, I'd say that the majority of footage is authentic, though some things may have been edited here or there.

Do you believe we did but they are hiding things found there?

That's possible. After all, any form of classified info is hiding details of something. But are those details relevant to this conversation? Who knows. Some of the classified info could be stuff related to proposed anti-USSR weapons systems we were planning to place on the moon. Or it could be other strategic details that we suspected other countries didn't know or have a way to measure. We can only speculate until we have access to all govt files that are related to it.

And frankly speaking, it's not an important issue to me so I wouldn't sift through those old files anyway. Even if we didn't go there before, we certainly have the technology to do so now. And with the numerous recent missions involving the moon, the landings are pretty irrelevent now.
edit on 9-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join