It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Who Can Beat Hillary Clinton if Trump Bows Out of the Presidential Race?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
No matter what it says on my ballot I am still voting for senator sanders. I think that is the only thing we can fo. Is vote for the person who dropped out.

That is who can beat clinton. I am very certain a lot of us Bernie supporters could tide over the votes for Bernie if more people say they will still vote for bernie.

There is no other option. Just bernie sanders. And I'm still putting his name on my ballot. Even if I have to write his name in.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There ya go! As per my response to that "mentally unfit" reason for dumping Trump, it reminded me of this powerful moment in the Star Trek episode, "The Doomsday Machine", where Commodore Decker was relieved of command for being mentally unstable.

Ref: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

i could see trump acting that way also, then sue them for it. which it would be thrown out if court.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GiulXainx

Where I vote, all we have are machines where you stick a card in the slot and press the screen for the candidates you want. No "write in" options. Is that the norm in most of America now?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'll be writing in Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I thought it was against the law too beat people, although some deserve it.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

The DOJ and FBI have taken unprecedented steps by pardoning Hillary and her minions.

The DOJ and the FBI didn't pardon anyone wanna know why? Because they were never convicted of anything. Besides only the President and Governors can issue pardons. Easy to see why your a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
No one.

That's the point and why they want him to drop out.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Bow out he's never bowed out of anything he is not going anywhere why should he! It was 11 years ago get the heck over already it's not like he killed anyone?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well if the game wasn't so rigged, pretty much anyone could beat Hillary, but alas she is the Bilderberger's choice, so suck it up you Proles!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The DOJ and FBI have taken unprecedented steps by pardoning Hillary and her minions.

The DOJ and the FBI didn't pardon anyone wanna know why? Because they were never convicted of anything. Besides only the President and Governors can issue pardons. Easy to see why your a Trump supporter.

Simply by the act of covering up and giving out immunity like candy on Halloween, they did in fact give "pardons" . You are right that it should only the president or governors who can pardon someone, but by preventing charges from being filed in the first place they have ultimately accomplished the same goal!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think its very unlikely that Trump will drop out, his ego being what it is, but if he did, I think almost any of the oft-mentioned potential GOP replacements would defeat Hillary rather easily. For all the concentration on Trump, Hillary is a highly unpopular candidate in her own right, and that relative unpopularity on both sides is what has kept this race close to this point. Remove that unpopularity from one side of the equation or the other and its going to tip the scale heavily in that particular direction.

If Trump were to drop out, I think the replacement would likely be Pence, and I'd be fully supportive of him as the replacement and I think he'd wipe the floor with Hillary on election day. As far as I'm concerned, he's already the best candidate for president in this race by a wide margin and its unfortunate that he's in the VP spot instead.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
Bow out he's never bowed out of anything he is not going anywhere why should he! It was 11 years ago get the heck over already it's not like he killed anyone?

Perhaps it's just me but any man that sexualizes his own daughter with another man dosen't deserve my support. I don't care about the time line...it speaks to his character and honor.

www.cnn.com...

There will be further revelations about that scumbag Trump. He's done.....

I would prefer Jeb over Trump any day and I despise the Bush dynasty.
edit on 9-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We don't want him to drop out.

Give the kid a chance huh?
LOL.

Did you guys see SNL last night?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jonsoup

It's over. They need to take their lumps and go home. Start a better plan for 2020.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

No one because she is the best badass for the job

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Who Can Beat Hillary Clinton if Trump Bows Out of the Presidential Race?

Zippy the Chimpanzee could beat her, she is that unlikeable.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

How does that play out?

I mean I know he claims that he and he alone can solve all the countries problem but traditionally there are two people on a presidential ticket.

Is he going to run on the Me, Myself , and I ticket.
President, Vice-president, and Chief of staff. Of course the staff is just Donald and we know how he controls that already crowded head of his.

Yeah wouldn't that be something.

I'm starting to understand that Chinese curse about living in Interesting times.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

If he chose to quit the race, the beneficiaries would be Gary Johnson and Jill Stein. The Republicans would have a real problem with Trump's name already being on the ballot and votes already having been cast in early voting in several states. I think it is unlikely that he would quit as it does not fit his psychological profile.

Of course, the death of a candidate is an entirely different matter under the related US laws. And the death of Trump would open up the possibility of the RNC putting Pence at the top of the ticket and his choosing a VP to run with him. Otherwise, I do not see any changes happening on the Republican side prior to election day. But after election day there will be a great many Trump voters who will be willing to burn down the Republican Party if he does not win.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Great for the GOP but as usual screws the actual citizens of the country.
Fun fun fun let's shut down a national park or two.
Let's close customs for a while. We don't want imports anyway right?.
Let's shut it down because....well because we can.

F.A.I.L.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join