It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Vote Donald Trump If You Wanna Live

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Alex got a lot right. Globalism and all he was the one to spread it and he is correct. Not everything has to happen now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Alex got a lot right.

And, so very much more, wrong.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gatorboi117

If Trump wins, you can expect to see Russia begin to take a less aggressive posture

Well sure. Donald and Vlad are buds.
Mutual admiration society.

Right.

Putin knows Trump is a pushover on the global stage.

Love the old Cold War mindset. If someone isn't screaming hostilities at Russia, then they've just gotta be on the Russian's side.

Haven't logged on in a few years, good to see you haven't changed.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xstealth

Deny it all you want,

Deny this argument that you need to vote for Trump in order to save yours and your family's life? Yep I'll continue to outright deny that. It sounds as though you don't disagree with Jones.

Open borders destroys nations, Hillary wants open borders. Yes we need to vote Trump to save our future, or this country will never be the same.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This country has never been the same.
Since 1778. It has constantly changed.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

This country has never been the same.
Since 1778.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I've seen quite a lot, actually.
I've seen segregation made illegal. Among other things.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

So, what has he actually been wrong about? Everything you mentioned about Obama is all true. He is "an" antichrist and has confirmed it on many occasions. He IS going after guns, and then some. You didn't notice? Or is this just throw something ridiculous and see if it sticks? I think the wind is blowing in your direction instead.

I'm not rotting peacefully in my FEMA coffin, for starters...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Alex Jones makes all his money from scaring the sh*t out of listeners.

World war 3 is always around the corner, buy these iodine tablets for when the nukes hit, there's fluoride in the water, buy this filter and show the new world order you're fighting back, Obama is going to put you in fema camps, talk to this guy he builds underground bunkers, the government is buying up all the hollow point bullets, this bullet proof vest will show them, the UN will invade any minute, buy all these surplus military food that lasts 30 years that you're never going to use.
edit on 9-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Trump makes all his money from scaring the sh*t out of listeners.

While Trump does use fear, I don't think that's how he made his money.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Trump makes all his money from scaring the sh*t out of listeners.

While Trump does use fear, I don't think that's how he made his money.

Really? The only reason I say that is I listened to his harbage for a couple years, didn't take long for me to see his little scheme.

All the ads on his show are specifically oriented around the garbage he spews everyday.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Trump has a daily show?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Trump has a daily show?

Lol, fixed it, I meant Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The GOP was warned 50 years ago not to give in to their fringe. Too bad for them, and the nation, that they ignored this advice.

The rise of the John Birch Society .... For Hofstadter, the “paranoid style” was a recurring mode of thought that manifested itself in American history in many mass movements, ranging from the anti-Mason and anti-Catholic crusades of the 19th century to the anti-communism of Joseph McCarthy and the John Birch Society.
Bircher paranoia never went out of fashion on the right: It’s there in everything from Birtherism—Trump’s first excursion into the world of Obama conspiracies—to the antics of Glenn Beck and Alex Jones.

Donald Trump’s United States of Conspiracy

paranoid conspiracy theories flourished on the fringes of society, among the dispossessed and powerless. The “consummatory triumph” of the paranoid style, Hofstader wrote, “occurred not in the United States but in Germany.”

But with the Trump as the presumptive Republican nominee, we see something very different: the paranoid style aligning itself with a major political party, which already has vast sway in a majority of state governments and in Congress. The danger of the current moment is that for the first time in American history, the paranoid style has a chance of gaining control of the full levers of power.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

But 'Trump' is not Presidential material. He seems like some stooge/comedy actor taking the pee, he doesn't have a political mind, he doesn't seem to have a clue about running a Country. At least Clinton knows about Politics! and she must be the best bet.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

But 'Trump' is not Presidential material. He seems like some stooge/comedy actor taking the pee, he doesn't have a political mind, he doesn't seem to have a clue about running a Country. At least Clinton knows about Politics! and she must be the best bet.

That's what Hillery said in the first debate. I agree with Trumps assessment. Would you rather have someone with thirty years of bad political experience or someone who is willing and able to learn? From a business standpoint I would hire and train someone new before I would even remotely consider someone with 30 years of bad experience! Would you go to doctor or lawyer or....... who had 30 years of failures?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Oh yeah, like Hannibal Lecter would make a compassionate doctor.

She sucks at politics, btw.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I have faith in Alex & Trump!

I think you've been spinning that thing on your head too much. It's made you all goofy and you can't think straight.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

That's what Hillery said in the first debate. I agree with Trumps assessment. Would you rather have someone with thirty years of bad political experience or someone who is willing and able to learn? From a business standpoint I would hire and train someone new before I would even remotely consider someone with 30 years of bad experience! Would you go to doctor or lawyer or....... who had 30 years of failures?

Or rent an apt to.

"So, you say every apt you've rented in the last 30 yrs has burned down and deaths were involved?"

"Well, yes but if you give me another chance, I can double the deposit"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join