It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks reveals Trump was the ‘Pied Piper’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Yeah, I'll choose Trump because I don't want Hillary puke face Marxist traitor Clinton. I was under sniper fire! Clinton that lied under oath, committing perjury, who had James Comey cover her butt. The Hillary Clinton that VOLUNTEERED as a favor to a prosecutor to defend a child rapist.

I'll be glad when Donald Trump wins so I can see the look on the puke face liberals and watch them squirm like the scum they are.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

People have been asking Trump if he'll run since the 1980's.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veritas83
a reply to: aethertek

Yeah, I'll choose Trump because I don't want Hillary puke face Marxist traitor Clinton. I was under sniper fire! Clinton that lied under oath, committing perjury, who had James Comey cover her butt. The Hillary Clinton that VOLUNTEERED as a favor to a prosecutor to defend a child rapist.

I'll be glad when Donald Trump wins so I can see the look on the puke face liberals and watch them squirm like the scum they are.

What are you going to do with all that cliched right wing anger if Trump does lose?

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: djz3ro

And, I'll add this...Trump has always prided himself on being a womanizing sleazeball. His reputation won't change or be *harmed* a bit by any of this after Hilary wins.

I don't doubt that. And if he wins, his reputation will be even bigger. I just wish there was a way neither would win...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
How many businesses does Trump have? I'm sure he sees the problem in the economy. I'm also sure he understands where most of the money flow has come from in history. That flow has dropped considerably. Maybe he sees the writing on the wall and doesn't want his businesses to go the way most american businesses have the last couple decades.. all conspiracies put aside anyway..

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

I'd say they tried to use Donald as the controlled opposition but things haven't quite worked out the way they so meticulously and cunningly planned.

I still maintain he wasn't in on it and he's not working for them. There's no way he'd willingly allow himself to be set up and controlled in this way. He's too independent and he aims to win no matter what he does.

I wonder what Ben Carson has to say about the Pied Piper plan?

Just my two copper pennies.

posted on Oct, 11 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Floridagoat

Whatever helps you sleep at night cupcake. His bank account or rep won't be nearly as painful as the slack some of you will take once he is elected!

He's not going to help the middle class?

Like your savior Obama helped the middle class? Like how Obama made minorities much better off then before? Oh Phage you really should stick to debunking aliens buddy.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

You can't reason with Obama and Clinton supporter's. They have a one track mind that doesn't allow them to contemplate both sides of any issue. Therefore they automatically lack the brain stem to carry on a discussion without being side tracked by their own juvenile antics.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

This is election strategy, nothing whatsoever shocking about it.
The Republican side would have the exact same emails flying about.

There is an entire industry involved in elections, lots of people need to be paid to have opinions, so many opinions.

There is no "just do nothing until election day" strategy, that is naive to think.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
Note: This email was sent on April 23, 2015, three months before Trump announced his candidacy.

I know I can’t post a link to the direct wikileaks emails, but the email id is 1120, so you can search for it yourself. The contents below were in the email attachment. I hope I don't violate any rules posting a screenshot.

www.redstate.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The above is pretty self-explanatory.

This email happened before Trump announced his candidacy, perhaps they knew in advance because they convinced him to run in the first place? Perhaps the Clintons manipulated him into running? They were all friends once, after all. (pure speculation)

It looks to me like Trump was indeed used as controlled opposition, but I think Trump had no idea he was being used. I mean, why would anyone willingly participate in a scheme that would ruin their own reputation?

The above isn't criminal (as far as I am aware), it is just interesting and I thought I'd share.
I've felt for a while now that this whole Trump/Hillary thing may be more than it seems. And the conspiracy would go something exactly like that memo. Create an extreme seeming straw man candidate on the right to make people feel that their only choice is Clinton, despite her problems.

posted on Oct, 13 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

If they thought Ted Cruz was a fringe candidate, then they're more out of touch than I thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join