It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks reveals Trump was the ‘Pied Piper’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
a reply to: primespickle

Strange how the three candidates they named were the ones that made the final debates......

I know. It's almost as if they were written..... WITHIN THE PAST 3 MONTHS!

I've seen allegations that some of the recent "leaks" are actually fakes.

I find it suspicious that a party which hasn't been able to manipulate things to pass most of its legislation and most of what its supported candidate (the President) has proposed is suddenly able to wag the dog of the party that's been blocking them for the past 8 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

No way Trump is in collusion with Hillary. Why would he run for president and have his name and company destroy with all the crazy controversies from the Democrats? He would be better off staying home and saving hundreds of millions of dollars and make more money doing what he did.
edit on 8-10-2016 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm not sure of veracity of the writing, but it describes their methods quite perfectly. Propaganda 101.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cool. So is that you, or is it some random guy from planet 10.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

No way Trump is in collusion with Hillary. Why would he run for president and have his name and company destroy with all the crazy controversies from the Democrats? He would be better off staying home and saving hundreds of millions of dollars and make more money doing what he did.

I believe he's one of the, and openly admitted as such - "no publicity is bad publicity" crowd, that the trump brand is "the best", and nothing could tarnish it.

Just look at his campaign, he's 2016's "Teflon Don", nothing thrown at him swayed his supporters, if anything it strengthened their resolve; and if he's truly a narcicist, he's too self-absorbed in his own self love to think any one could legitimately dislike him. He'll profit from it, remember, Hillary is all about pay to play, if he just secured her the presidency, imagine what he'd get in return.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

It means somebody left out the woud 'take'.

'Tell the press to take them seriously.'

This is not evidence of a political conspiracy; it's evidence of a political strategy. Something Trump supporters may not recognise due to their unfamiliarity with the concept.

edit on 9/10/16 by Astyanax because: I boldly went where no bold had gone before

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Ive been in the Trump is a shill canadate from very early on, he has had ties to Clintons for a long time. But thats not my only reason, do people realy think Trump stuff like his 1995 tax record was just now known? Or any of his past really? There's probably enough dirt on him to lock him up. This is a conspiracy theory website..lol...Ill answer your question with a question though, with Hillary openly talking about globalization and open borders and trade, what do you think a guy like Trump stands to gain if he could ensure a influential role in that as part of "a deal"?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The last line makes sense if you accept the obvious that the Democratic party control the press.
It was always a little odd that Trump was given so much time by the media.

edit on 9/10/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Don't spoil their outlandish delusional minds, it's gotta be a big ole conspiracy for them to even play a long.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Nah I called it also. It is obvious. Many can't admit it though blind you see.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I don't know how this makes him a shill. All I read is a strategy.

It was better for her to face these people than bush or marco where it would be a win win for the globalist.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks these latest antics (Clinton passing out, body doubles, Wikileaks, Trumps hot-mic etc) are real.... opposed to being part of a bigger agenda....is delusional.

Clinton and Trump have enough money to alter the weather for crying out loud. So if you think this crap is all coming out thanks to some serendipitous cameramen (Clinton fainting) or people holding on to morally incriminating audio tapes (NBC) then...you literally deserve what's coming.

This is ALL being done deliberately. The tactics have changed thanks to the Internet and speed of disseminating news. This election makes the National Enquirer look tame.

This election is a joke. No one is qualified. They are performing for the minion. We haven't had a TRUE candidate make it this far since JFK and looked what happened to him! In fact, the last candidates are the runts of the liter. The men and women who COULD effect change, never make it this far.

Clinton and Trump are actors and are amongst the most disingenuous a-holes in Washington. In fact, they're on the same team. This is all being done for our entertainment to cause more confusion, scuttlebutt and angst amongst us.

I don't know which is more amazing; their antics or those buying it.

edit on 9-10-2016 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2016 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2016 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Quid pro quo. Just wait till after the elections and what kind of business deal Trump gets from the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien

They're not "real", at all. I kept waiting for someone to address the hot mic situation....only part of it was video and part audio. Now does that make any sense? Of course not. So people were arguing about whether or not that was actually his voice, was it an imposter, blah blah, everything but the question that they should have been asking:

WHEN WAS THE AUDIO RECORDED?

It's great that people are waking up. Too bad they didn't pay attention sooner. And don't blame the Republicans, folks. Everybody fell for it, from both sides.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Trumps failings are not the fault of Madame President Hillary or democratic consultants, they lie squarely with trump.

You know, I literally don't want either of the two frontrunners to win, genuinely because I feel that the only ones to benefit from them winning are themselves, their cronies and their backers. But your insistence on referring to Clinton as Madame President Hillary constantly is making me want Trump to win just to see you backtrack. I wish I could say our politics here in the UK were better but Theresa May and the Brexiteers are as bad for our country as Trump and Clinton are for you..

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Strange how the three candidates they named were the ones that made the final debates......

Funny or proof they do their homework and know their competition ??

I don't see how this is funny or a surprise. It speaks to the organisation of the whole campaign.

That's why she's ahead. She's got this planned to the finest detail.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ummm no.
Have you seen the current news cycle?

We're dancing in the aisles.

Please please don't drop out Donny boy.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't buy this email. It's obfuscation.

It's always been about Trump, and Trump alone. And Trump has always been a willing participant.

HE is the pied piper. And, in fact, I have called him that myself many times.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No way Trump is in collusion with Hillary. Why would he run for president and have his name and company destroy with all the crazy controversies...

I'll play devil's advocate here, I understand this theory and realise it's a plausible one. Let's say this is true and Trump has played along and he's going to take one for the team, why, you ask?

First off, if anyone didn't know who Donald Trump was before, they sure as heck do now. He is one of the most famous people in the world now.

Second off, even if he doesn't win, he will make millions in book sales and speaking tour's. He will have offers from places that would have been inaccessible to him before now.

Anyone in business will yell you, especially in this day in age, networking is essential. Trump has been shaking a lot more hands lately than he does in your average business year.

Also, Trump is no idiot (no matter how he comes across sometimes) if he's really involved in a plot to secure a Clinton win, he won't be doing it for free or for the publicity, he'll be getting something from President Clinton 2.0 (providing she does win) to sweeten the deal...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And, I'll add this...Trump has always prided himself on being a womanizing sleazeball. His reputation won't change or be *harmed* a bit by any of this after Hilary wins.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join