It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous is Hacking Bill Clinton and DNC

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A known Anonymous hacker, 0HOUR1, is saying that they found Bill Clinton's private email and are hacking it along with the DNC servers.  When Fox news did an article on the Podesta files, Anonymous replied "that's not a surprise, wait for it!"

They claim to have found Bill Clinton's 'secret email account'

Along with hitting all DNC servers

They also alleged that 2 million was paid for the Trump tape

0HOUR1 appears to be a legitimate 'Anonymous' member.  Here is his twitter

Several news articles seem to mention him including this one:

It appears that the user or group behind the Twitter account @OPAVERYDASSEY misled followers about having secured documents pertaining to Steven Avery’s case. Known Anonymous member account @0hour1 was reported to be associated with @OPAVERYDASSEY, but they have since dissociated themselves from it. We regret the error in confirming these details before publishing our story, and are attempting to verify more details and will update this post when we learn more.

Maxim

I guess we'll have to wait and see if they legitimately hacked the DNC and Bill Clinton.
They also say that the RNC will be a target in the future.

The claim is that 'next week' they'll have leaks. One can hope. If Hillary's leaks are this bad, Bill's would be 10x worse.

Let's just hope this isn't another Guccifer 2.0 leak.

Ghost

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
here is a not so secret leak

Clinton operatives, alleged to be working in conjunction with the Washington Post, released a brief audio tape from eleven years ago that captures Donald Trump in some unsavory locker-room banter that included a reference to grabbing a certain part of the female anatomy. Multiple sources have now indicated this tape’s release was initiated weeks earlier, and that both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign. Read more at dcwhispers.com...

both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign.

May they rot
edit on 8-10-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Clinton operatives, alleged to be working in conjunction with the Washington Post, released a brief audio tape from eleven years ago that captures Donald Trump in some unsavory locker-room banter that included a reference to grabbing a certain part of the female anatomy. Multiple sources have now indicated this tape’s release was initiated weeks earlier, and that both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign. Read more at dcwhispers.com...

both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign.

May they rot

Personally, I'm hoping that IF Donald Trump loses, every Republican running for election, or re-election, also loses. I want history to show how absolutely crazy they were for ignoring the 2010 and 2012 mandates we gave them, followed by their refusal to assist their party's nominee win the Presidency.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
After the election Mike Cernovich is going to do a piece on the GOP sabotage, he said that inside the campaign and the GOP get out the vote has been getting sabotaged. He said this on Stef molyneux today.

Its starting to feel like there is some elitist civil war happening atm. They know killing him would likely result in millions of armed civilians marching on the state capitols so that is currently out of the question.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

May they rot

Personally, I'm hoping that IF Donald Trump loses, every Republican running for election, or re-election, also loses. I want history to show how absolutely crazy they were for ignoring the 2010 and 2012 mandates we gave them, followed by their refusal to assist their party's nominee win the Presidency.

Exactly

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
After the election Mike Cernovich is going to do a piece on the GOP sabotage, he said that inside the campaign and the GOP get out the vote has been getting sabotaged. He said this on Stef molyneux today.

Curious as to why he is waiting until after the election?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This sounds quite legit!

We truly do have righteous warriors fighting to stop the coming war!

Thank god for the dillegence of these hackers, he is absolutely correct we are in our darkest hour, an hour that has the world holding its breath!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
will be following this one !

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

This part of your OP:

It appears that the user or group behind the Twitter account @OPAVERYDASSEY misled followers about having secured documents pertaining to Steven Avery’s case. Known Anonymous member account @0hour1 was reported to be associated with

Doesn't that seem to suggest that @0hour1 has some history of being involved in fake announcements?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This is truly turning into the Greek Battle of the Titans but instead of it being generational, the oligarchs are battling. Fascinating. Maybe we need a light-hearted thread naming current players to their Greek equivalent.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I thought you were better than that. Here's the full quote rather than your snippet;

It appears that the user or group behind the Twitter account @OPAVERYDASSEY misled followers about having secured documents pertaining to Steven Avery’s case. Known Anonymous member account @0hour1 was reported to be associated with @OPAVERYDASSEY, but they have since dissociated themselves from it. We regret the error in confirming these details before publishing our story, and are attempting to verify more details and will update this post when we learn more.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I'm just not making any assumptions about the correction. Maybe the correction was undeserved? What do we know about the details of why he was originally associated with it?

Don't look at me, it's your evidence of the credibility of @0hour1.

What would be better is proof that @0hour1 has played some important role in previous operations. As you're well aware, anyone can claim involvement in Anonymous because there's no central authority to say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

A better option for you would have been to acknowledge and admit manipulation rather than pleading ignorance for using half a quote. There's nothing wrong in pulling a logical fallacy mid-debate, but there is something wrong when you defend it after being called out.

I enjoy honest intellectual debates.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Simmer down killer. I was excerpting from your OP on the same page — and replying to you. I was pointing something out to you from your own post.

Ridiculous.

How could that have been "manipulation?" Was I expecting you to forget what you'd posted within 4 posts? The rest is you just blathering for no good reason. You want to talk about logical fallacies and intellectual honesty? Straw man much? The best part is I wasn't even trying to debate you.

Nice cheap shot but whatever. Moving on.

The fact remains that you offered nothing in the OP that substantiates @0hour1's credibility. Rather than presuming to admonish me, how about you go find that information?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've been saying that a bomb is about to be dropped on Hillary. Trump is staying in this race because he knows something that we don't.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There's no sense in bickering.

The fact remains that you offered nothing in the OP that substantiates @0hour1's credibility. Rather than presuming to admonish me, how about you go find that information?

I don't know what to tell you, it's not as though I can call up 0hour1 and ask him to provide evidence that he is part of Anonymous. He has been referenced in several different news articles.

What he did post on his twitter was a handwritten flight log of Jeffrey Epsteins Gulfstream airplane with Alan Dershowitz's name circled. I was able to verify it was Epsteins as there is a .csv file available in Scribd that shows similar info, names, and airplane ID number.

Right now, he is saying that there will be a dump tonight. But he's also saying that 5 anony are going to attempt to hijack CNN Live feed. Who knows how legit this is, but it's worth keeping an eye on. I guess we'll see if it's legit or not tonight.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The tweet about jacking CNN

I'd like to jack a few things myself.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, me neither. 0hour1 seems to have a lot of hyperbole. But I will be keeping an eye on it just in case.

top topics

join