It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I may be wrong, but looking up the format states that moderaters will ask questions for the first half of.the debate.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What happens when that is applied to wikileaks?

Same, nullifies any claims on their part to being objective.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock
Right. And they can select question from the internet.

But how many questions can they ask about the tape?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

How ever many questions they get to ask, could all be a rewording to addess the tape issue, or questions related to it (like the stern comments, or maybe even epstein). I wouldn't be surprised that it turns into a 3 against one, and not in the way of one of trumps sexual fantasies.

The two moderators gaining up on trump, with quips from hilary, for even just 20 minutes could be a pathetic sight to see.

I really think he's hung out to dry on this one.

edit on 8-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The bigger issue is that this shows yet again what an incompetent leader Trump is. He can't run his campaign effectively, he can't control leaks, he won't listen to advice. Forget the character issue. It's a stupidity issue. The guy was running his mouth in front of TV cameras for years. He knew what sorts of things he had said. Anyone with any sense would realize there was the possibility of a damning tape someone might hold onto until October and would have formulated some sort of plan to deal with it. Instead he and his whole staff appear to have been caught completely flat footed.
edit on 8-10-2016 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

#1 completely agree...

#2 I think you are the one that is delusional. In fact, manipulation of media was just made formally legitimate by the U.S. "Operation Mockingbird" was recently given formal approval, allowing the deliberate manipulation of the media by government. That pretty much guts your premise that .Gov doesn't manipulate the media.

Do you get out much?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I really think he's hung out to dry on this one.

You're conflating. His core support has not changed its mind. The debate is not about core support.

If the moderators hammer him on the tape, they will loose credibility.

They will ask a few questions. He will act contrite. The only way it will continue is if he (Trump) summons the cigar.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Loose credibility with you or I, there really is seceral tiers of voters at play here. I agree his die hard core won't care, but the fly by night parots are going to be squawking for weeks about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

And, I would imagine, a good number of fence sitters will have gone to "never Trump." Having had some reservations reinforced.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here is my thought about why this is coming out now. Hillary has been vetted for 30+ years, by all sorts of media. There are reputed scandals, even murders, but she has never been convicted of anything.

The media has only been vetting Trump for about 15 months, numerous settled lawsuits involving discrimination, unpaid contractors, etc. I only look for more negative about Trump hitting the streets soon.
edit on 10/8/2016 by BubbaJoe because: need to cut back on the whiskey

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Agree, as well as some."barely trump" supporters just writing this election off altogether.

I certainly think there is more to lose here than to maintain or gain.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

An election of attrition.

I should trademark that at this point. Said it a few times now.

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is laugh.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

There is no objectivity because this is a globalist vs anti-globalist war. They seen brexit, they know it can happen but the stakes are 100x the brexit vote.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

An election of attrition.

I should trademark that at this point. Said it a few times now.

Sometimes, the only thing you can do is laugh.

And drink

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Trump is not perfect but he is a Nationalists compared to a GLobalists like HIllary. That is the Trump card. He just needs to keep pounding that and he better do better in the debates to expose Hillary because the media won't do it for him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Nationalist.
Rhymes with narcissist.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

Trump is not perfect but he is a Nationalists compared to a GLobalists like HIllary. That is the Trump card. He just needs to keep pounding that and he better do better in the debates to expose Hillary because the media won't do it for him.

But how far can that message get, if the globalist can control the narrative. That's the essence of this thread.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, everyone can be painted as the devil. To the victor goes the spoils, and the ability to write history (and narrate the present).

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Withdrawn
edit on 8-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Withdrawn

edit on 8-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think this is a done deal guys, short of Hillary going before a judge and being convicted I don't know what can stop her.
sad times.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join