It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2
Is your point that it's ok, because survival of the species?

What is your point? Please clarify.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You know what the Greatest Vote Motivator there is in the United States ? Doe Ray Me . The Size of Voter Turnout will be determined by which side Benefits the Most from their Candidates Policies . Without the Scandals , Trump in a Landslide Still is There.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Is your point that it's ok, because survival of the species?

What is your point? Please clarify.

No, you clarify? How does any species exist without incest?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, Trump probably learned from the master womanizer, Bill is his senior and they chummed around, must know a thing or two or three. The last debate Trump was the one who held back going there, oddly ending his debate on that note. Now he can go anywhere he wants to in the next debate, with a vengeance.

This election either goes out in a whimper or rebounds with a fuel soaked scorched earth blaze of glory.

The media is going to show up expecting his complete meltdown and Hillary probably is advised to sit back and let Donald go off.

The stage is set for him to rise to the occasion, an opportunity that the media and political opponents would have never granted him on a level field. They most probably think they have him down for the count, which can be a let your guard down moment. The people do not like Hillary, trust her, or believe she is for the best interests of America, that she is a Globalist pawn responsible for policies that has left America near jobless and without hope.

Hillary doesn't even do live press conferences, they want total control of the narrative as much as possible. Sure they will fiddle with his mic and sound settings, give him ominous lighting effects, hide Hillary's smug expressions as much as possible, fix the dimensions of furniture and meticulously plan her attire to look larger than life, but they cannot control what Trump will say or do.

Then again this is a town hall rig up. The plants in the audience will be plentiful, the moderator in Hillary's back pocket, and all the cameras firmly manned by Hillary supporters. No wonder they are confident in Trump's fall. This debate is going to be good, Trump has nothing to lose because it has all been rigged against him anyway. The whole rigged charade may come off as going too far and the people may vote for Trump just to spite the machine designed to sway them.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As I said, there are plenty of threads about evolution.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
As I said, there are plenty of threads about evolution.

Okay......

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

All I have to say. I will be voting for Donald J. Trump in the next month.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I won't be.
So there. Take that!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, I take it, laugh at you and continue voting for him. What do I care of your opinion or voting preference

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well, if you want your candidate to win, I would suppose you would care. He's going to need every vote he can get.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't worry. Yours isn't needed. Anyways cheers. Going to relax.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

All the gloves are off now. Vizualization of debate tommorrow. Trump vs media, Hillary, and establishment GOP

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thanks.
I wasn't worried.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Reminds me that I have to dig out those movies and rewatch them.

That scene with defoe in drag makes me lol, can never find a better guy for weird # than willem.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Well, If the Clinton campaign had these tapes and choose to release them at a time they thought they would have the most impact, then I say bravo. Nothing more than skilled gamesmanship.

However, if the press had them and choose to release them on the Clinton campaigns timetable, or at a time when they, (the press), thought it would have the most negative affect on the Trump campaign, then shame on them. It nullifies any claims on their part to objectivity.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

What happens when that is applied to wikileaks?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

All I have to say. I will be voting for Donald J. Trump in the next month.

CaChing !

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm curious to see how the moderators act during tomorrow's debate. I'm going to assume they will show bias toward grilling trump, my guess is 90 percent of it will.be an extension of the medias recent psrticipation/blitz of the "hot mic" audio.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You forget that will be a town hall format.

I think that the recording will come up early. It's up to Trump to drag it out by bringing Bill into it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Who would have held onto the audio for a decade, and who would have offered/provided them to the clinton campaign on an appropriate time table. The cards all fall on the media, imo. The same media that is controlled by just a few entities with deep ties to the established world political stage.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join