It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I understand that people say they are dropping his support. But where are they going to go. There isn't a third party for social conservatives/moralist.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You're correct.

"I've never claimed to be a perfect person" ... which is commonly followed up in the vernacular with "I'm just a sinner saved by grace."

Good catch.

Tra nscript of Donald's Apology at USA Today
edit on 8-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Orionx2

And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Oookay. So incest is okay with you?

How about rape? You're good with that too?

Rape no. But if you deny that any species exists without incest you are delusional.

I didn't say that I think incest doesn't exist. You made the comment that it "doesn't matter."

I was just curious to know if that means you're condoning incest, and if so, would rape be in a similar category (which, given your biological frame of reference, I guess we'd have to say is "inevitable" as well.)

I'd follow up by asking how either of those relates to OP's desire to look at those behind the release of a tape of Mr. Trump's past statements.

Did I say is doesn't matter in the context you are presenting? You sound like a WAPo reporter. TWIST TWIST TWIST.

The "context" I'm presenting? You mean your own words?

K.

no your words?

May be time for a nap.

Or to put the cork back.

So you are saying any species on earth (human or not) would be here with out incest?
edit on 8-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I understand that people say they are dropping his support. But where are they going to go. There isn't a third party for social conservatives/moralist.

Jill Stein anyone ? .........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They can "stay home." Not vote for President.

They can write in.
www.wmur.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Orionx2

How did you mean it? Please clarify because you were obviously misunderstood.

Seriously? Would humans or any species be here without incest? Every human that exists has DNA from every human. Do you deny that?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Rape no. But if you deny that any species exists without incest you are delusional.

I didn't say that I think incest doesn't exist. You made the comment that it "doesn't matter."

I was just curious to know if that means you're condoning incest, and if so, would rape be in a similar category (which, given your biological frame of reference, I guess we'd have to say is "inevitable" as well.)

I'd follow up by asking how either of those relates to OP's desire to look at those behind the release of a tape of Mr. Trump's past statements.

Did I say is doesn't matter in the context you are presenting? You sound like a WAPo reporter. TWIST TWIST TWIST.

K.

no your words?

May be time for a nap.

Or to put the cork back.

So you are saying any species on earth (human or not) would be here with incest?

Nope.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

For the vast majority of voters, a third party isn't an option.

Dropped support for trump would result a lack of voting, thereby strengthening hillarys numbers, imo.

There is a decisve difference between the mindset of posters here and the casual citizen.

IMO

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Seriously? Would humans or any species be here without incest? Every human that exists has DNA from every human. Do you deny that?

If incest were the norm there would be no humans.

I still don't get your point in the context of Trump. Are you saying it would be ok if he did his daughter, because survival of the species?

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

K.

no your words?

May be time for a nap.

Or to put the cork back.

So you are saying any species on earth (human or not) would be here with incest?

Nope.

I edit it.. without incest. So you think there was no incest in the human race...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If incest were the norm there would be no humans.

I still don't get your point in the context of Trump. Are you saying it would be ok if he did his daughter, because survival of the species?

Then how did humans come to exist?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Do you mean the Adam and Eve thing? Who did their kids screw?
I don't believe that nonsense.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Me either. I am not religious. But how did all species including humans come to exist without incest? And no I am not justifying it, just stating a fact...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Me either. I am not religious. But how did all species including humans come to exist without incest? And no I am not justifying it, just stating a fact...

"aliens"

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

Listen to his "apology." Closely.

What I find both pathetic and alarming is, I think Trump truly believes his own words.

link   

But how did all species including humans come to exist without incest?

Sorry.
There are plenty of threads about evolution. This is not one of them.

What was your point in the context of Trump?

link   
a reply to: proximo

Did it ever occur to you that the clintons knowing they had an Epstein problem would pay off a woman to file false charges accusing trump of also being involved with Epstein to keep trump from going there.

Now I don't know if they did or not but it seems exactly like a clinton tactic to me.

That is an interesting theory!

However when one looks at the scandalous nature of these kind of people it appears the birds of the feather do indeed flock together... and according to Mr. Trump he loves the Clintons and is great friends with them!

Epstein is linked far too many of these powerful individuals for me to believe your version of the event.

That is not to say that it is not a Clinton tactic, but if we are looking at their MO, Trump simply would have had an accident by now if he was an actual threat to them.

Funny timing for Epstein to plead the fifth no?

Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth. Per Vice News:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump? A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?

Q. Have you socialized with him? A. Yes, sir.

Q. Yes? A. Yes, sir.

Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?

A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSaturday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Preface: Please Read this before responding.
The sadest thing about all of this to me is not the comments, or the actions of either candidate. The real story is a very successful attempt, in my opinion, of a large group of individuals to influence and circumvent the will of the people.

Donald himself is by far is the largest circumventor of the will of the people, he's been doing it in public for years and just keeps doing it. Does pretendies at wrestling matches, does reality shows...that aren't real at all, is a cheat all on his own. Forbye that he can call a POW a cheat and get away with it.
He can try to cheapen his daughter in lewdness and get away as just being weirdy.
However to go with your flow, it's more like you are saying that it is the will of the people themselves that sustains him, not so much individuals with an agenda. He is a creep, people see him as a creep, and there is not even a reason as yet to say that he would be ultimately in the White house anyway, so why pre-empt things.

To get real, Hillary is no great shakes either, and she's not so popular to boot.
Just my opinion, America as a whole will have the final say.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think the timing is perfect, just days before the 2nd debate.

As for using this information a long time ago, peoples memories are short, and emotions fade, the timing alone is one of the biggest giveaways to me. Any sooner and there was a possibility it wouldn't stick, any later and Hillary may have mucked something up that would have been insurmountable.

Seems pretty text book to me, with all the key players doing their part.

I do believe you missed part of my post, I was not talking about the leaked audio nor the tax returns... I was speaking of this far more nefarious scandal.

That being his connection to pedo billionaire Epstein.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

But how did all species including humans come to exist without incest?

Sorry.
There are plenty of threads about evolution. This is not one of them.

What was your point in the context of Trump?

Come on man seriously? Has to do with his comments. Disappointed in you a bit. Not that you care.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join