It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't see how the leaks or the tapes move the electorate much. Most people are now dug in.
It will remain a tight race.
Watching the media suicide itself and become propaganda is quite the scene.

I'd be worried for the clintons, Trump thus far has played lightly on the clinton's sexual life. Everything is fair game now.
Think about this. If they are in the same circles, they know a lot, at least a lot of people say this. If Donald is as dangerous and unpredictable as it is said he could simply go scorched earth.

perhaps Gary Johnson can make a play.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

That last bit made me chuckle, thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perjury
if people seem to forgive hillarys past and current mistakes.... why not forgive trump?

hmmmmmm?

Good question,

I am all about anti establishment, and to me that is Donald at this point, but I may be and idiot, don't answer that.

As you can see both sides hate trump.
They are afraid of him afraid he will out their corruption, we know they are all corrupt, why are we on the establishment side?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Hillary is the one that kills people.

I wonder how many have died do to her interference in the middle east.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Oookay. So incest is okay with you?

How about rape? You're good with that too?

Rape no. But if you deny that any species exists without incest you are delusional.

Murder too. Right? People do it, and yet....

You brought up murder. Not sure what that has to do with anything....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I don't see how the leaks or the tapes move the electorate much. Most people are now dug in.

With undecided running about 15%, I disagree.
You're correct about those who decided early on. Those who have more recently made a choice are fair game.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

It's a crime. Like incest. For a reason.
It is not a matter of, "Oh well. People do it."
edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Rape no. But if you deny that any species exists without incest you are delusional.

I didn't say that I think incest doesn't exist. You made the comment that it "doesn't matter."

I was just curious to know if that means you're condoning incest, and if so, would rape be in a similar category (which, given your biological frame of reference, I guess we'd have to say is "inevitable" as well.)

I'd follow up by asking how either of those relates to OP's desire to look at those behind the release of a tape of Mr. Trump's past statements.

Did I say is doesn't matter in the context you are presenting? You sound like a WAPo reporter. TWIST TWIST TWIST.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I seem to recall seeing a few posts here and some news stories about the latest trump tapes causing some loss in support. Certainly seems to be a stronger response to this than any scandal in the past (trump u, 20 year old single year tax loss).

This has resonated better with regard to trump loosing support.

link   

How did you mean it? Please clarify because you were obviously misunderstood.

link   

I didn't say that I think incest doesn't exist. You made the comment that it "doesn't matter."

I was just curious to know if that means you're condoning incest, and if so, would rape be in a similar category (which, given your biological frame of reference, I guess we'd have to say is "inevitable" as well.)

I'd follow up by asking how either of those relates to OP's desire to look at those behind the release of a tape of Mr. Trump's past statements.

Did I say is doesn't matter in the context you are presenting? You sound like a WAPo reporter. TWIST TWIST TWIST.

The "context" I'm presenting? You mean your own words?

K.

link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's a crime. Like incest. For a reason.
It is not a matter of, "Oh well. People do it."

What are you on about?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

K.

no your words?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

But theirs incest and incest..in Britain you can marry your cousin. I dont think you can in America.

link   

K.

no your words?

May be time for a nap.

Or to put the cork back.

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Evangelicals will probably be pretty conflicted.

Republican legislators fall into two categories, I think.
1) Those who have always been repulsed by him. Now have a good excuse to dump him.
2) Those who want to be re-elected and smell death in the air.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I assumed by now we would have a report that Mr. Trump has been "born again" since these events in 2005, and therefore, is like a lamb, white as snow (again.)

I'm somewhat surprised that angle isn't appearing yet.

link   
Off topic:

Engaging gryphon66 is almost as deadly as engaging phage. No offense gryphon66, I think most of phages power comes from that john lithgow avatar. If you can defeat the avatar you can defeat phage.

Disclaimer:

I'm done working on cars and have moved on to whiskey consumption.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Listen to his "apology." Closely.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Deadly, me?

Not even a candle to Phage.

I feel like I'm thwarting the intent of your thread, and that was not my intention.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join