It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Preface: Please Read this before responding.

I am a non registered, non party affiliated, non voter. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the delivery of the information referenced, not its content or whether it's right, wrong, good or bad.

First of, Bravo to all those involved. I think the final nail has finally been put into Donalds coffin. I care not either way, but the operation I believe is clearly a success.

The sadest thing about all of this to me is not the comments, or the actions of either candidate. The real story is a very successful attempt, in my opinion, of a large group of individuals to influence and circumvent the will of the people.

The timing was perfect, the delivery was methodical, and the subject was simple and emotion fueled.

The way that several sources conspired, and delivered this latest round of information against trump has torpedoed his last hope of winning this election.

What many believe to be the goto slander the government uses to discredit those it wishes to silence, has just been applied to donald.

The fact that the government, news media, world elites and even hollywood pundits all conspired together to paint trump as a sexual deviant/predator(I noticed a recent thread even has members pushing pictures of him and his daughter playing the pedo card). Is a gigantic slap across the face of the american people. This relentless attempt, coupled with relative silence for any recently released hillary scandal coverage, shows a devastating level of contempt for the people's right to choose.

What was once, for many here, an obvious mechanism to silence anti goverment troublemakers (I cant even count the number of times members have talked about alleged pedophilia being the goto to destroy a persons character). It's now being trotted out and celebrated because of their political bias or partisanship.

Once again, it's not the content of whats being blasted across the airwaves. It's the way in which those in power conspire to destroy your ability to "choose" by stacking the deck and choosing the narrative.

That's my thought on this, I'll check back in, but I'm guessing this will just turn into a back and forth of the usual bs, so please forgive me in advance if I don't join in.

Sorry. I just read blah blah blah... What are you doing to change things?

I've been a positive influence in the lives of many people. I've probably put at least a dozen strippers through college.

And that's something that snide comments on an internet forum can never take away from me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. I'm not saying that.

I think the guy is a misogynistic asshole and this tape is just more confirmation. To twist his words a bit, "This is who I am."

I had no intention of voting for him. This has not changed my mind.

Eh?

I agree with you. Did I say something otherwise?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

No. I'm not saying that.

I think the guy is a misogynistic asshole and this tape is just more confirmation. To twist his words a bit, "This is who I am."

I had no intention of voting for him. This has not changed my mind.

Interesting.

I too, think he's a misogynistic asshole and I'll still probably vote for him.

I just can't vote for Hillary.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
if people seem to forgive hillarys past and current mistakes.... why not forgive trump?

hmmmmmm?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You asked me a direct question:

Just a quick personal question the answer to which I will not respond to in any way: are you saying you don't any issue with what Trump was saying he did (regarding kissing, groping, etc. women) or with how he said it?

Which, btw, you responded to. Contrary to your statement to the contrary.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perjury

Good point.

It's never been about forgiveness. We've been played and played well.

link   

You asked me a direct question:

Just a quick personal question the answer to which I will not respond to in any way: are you saying you don't any issue with what Trump was saying he did (regarding kissing, groping, etc. women) or with how he said it?

Which, btw, you responded to contrary to your statement.

I asked that of DBCowboy ... who was responding to you.

link   
Classic phage

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Damn those nested quotes.

Sorry.
edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sorry.

No worries.

Just didn't want you to be peeved with me unnecessarily.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I dont think this bit of PC will do the slightest harm to him.In fact it might cement his popularity as a real guy.With the men at least.All the sex scandals didn't touch Bill. What people say and what people think and how it would effect their secret voting is another matter. But even a lot of females might not be put off by this tape all it proves is that he is a red blooded guy. Still an idiot but most of the voters are not church going moralists.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Oookay. So incest is okay with you?

How about rape? You're good with that too?

Rape no. But if you deny that any species exists without incest you are delusional.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sorry.

No worries.

Just didn't want you to be peeved with me unnecessarily.

So, give me something to be rightfully peeved at.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Rape no. But if you deny that any species exists without incest you are delusional.

Murder too. Right? People do it, and yet....

link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

A Savvy Politician knows how to Deflect Questions that are meant to Embarrass or Elicit an Incriminating Response . It is about Time Mr. Trump " Gets It " , or his Political Career will be Short Lived . The Debate Sunday Night is his Final Chance to Evolve into what he Aspires to be , a Persuader of People .

edit on 8-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

link   

I didn't say that I think incest doesn't exist. You made the comment that it "doesn't matter."

I was just curious to know if that means you're condoning incest, and if so, would rape be in a similar category (which, given your biological frame of reference, I guess we'd have to say is "inevitable" as well.)

I'd follow up by asking how either of those relates to OP's desire to look at those behind the release of a tape of Mr. Trump's past statements.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Christmas dinner at your house must get confusing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
1: Mr. Trump has no need for a 'program' to defame his 'character'; he does quite well on his own.

2: You are delusional if you think 'the government' is in control of big media.

link   
a reply to: Phage

I find that I agree with the logic of most of your statements.

I admire your brevity and succinctness, elegance even.

Uh ... hmm ... (having trouble here.)

link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Please pass the dressing, uncle dad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join