It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
Two grown men in a private conversation and the PC society loses its mind.
Countless dubious actions of Hillary exposed and the PC society quietly plays a long.
This won't effect people that think for themselves and see it for it was.
I'm sure there's some occupied safe spaces now over this while they continue to ignore hillaries treatment of Bills rape victims.

I don't think grabbing random married woman's vaginas will ever become politically correct.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm a bit conflicted here. I agree with you on most of it. OTOH, while certainly well coordinated, it has consistently been flailingly clumsy.

I think you underestimate the ability of most people to discern bull puckey, and the deep well of anger stirring the actual working folks here. However, you may be right. We may have tipped over the balance with the most ever people in our history, depending on govco to live. We may have become the Kardashian chugging nation that the NWO has been trying to engineer for centuries.

I think people here are able to discern this stuff better, but for the average person that just watches the major news outlets, thats gospel to them. I really dont think much if any will think anything other than what they are supposed to think.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

It's a "hit piece" when its a 10 year old clip

Duh. Of course it is.

Doesn't change the facts though, does it? He doesn't stand much hope of gaining many more votes, especially from women. Will he lose some? Apparently he has, from Republicans in high standing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Im sure Hillary has said she has Trump by the balls now, just need to see if a video surfaces and what reaction there is.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just want to say that I'm in the phone only tonight, so anything I miss isn't intentional.

Accept for phage........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I simply beg to differ with you i guess.

"Hit pieces" are generally unfair in some way, strategically misinforming, media productions or publications.

This "Trump tape" is none of those. It is a recording of the words of a 59 year old man demonstrating the mettle (or perhaps the lack thereof) of his character.

You're looking at the folks who "wield" this information? Alright. I'll be glad to see how that goes. But it's hard to see how you aren't focusing on "the actual person of topic" when you use the words "character assassination" (which this isn't) in your title.

Anyway, I've made my point. Good luck with your discussion.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It was a brilliant strategy on the part of the Hillary campaign.

It looks like (at the moment) that they have succeeded.

There's been no talk about policy, tax plans, foreign relations, domestic plans.

It's all been about character.

Hillary, in my humble estimation, has won.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
This will be discussed in the first minutes of the debate.

It's up to Trump to take it to the issues or to go after Bill after that. He seems to have threatened to go after Bill, in his "apology."

There is going to be one hell of a large audience tomorrow.

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't think it matters any longer.

Too many have been conditioned to punish if offended. Trumps actions have "offended" many.

Therefore, he must be punished.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I'm sure sunday night will be interesting, I expect it to be brought up throughout the night no matter what trump says or how he handles it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

In my humble opinion this is the exact way the script was meant to go and honestly it is quite effective!

Trump has always been in on this plan and now it appears that his "run" has been sabotaged, I doubt that, if the mechanations that you listed were actaully going to attempt to take Trump down I do believe they would have used this a long time ago...

Trump's connections to Billionaire pedo Epstein.

When one looks at the veracity of this "p**** grabbing" leak, one can clearly see that even if the claims made of his connection to Epstein were completely false, his run would have been ended months ago.

Add to this the connection of Clinton and Epstein and you begin to see that the Clintons and Trump are absolutely one and the same, ultimately protected from the same sick network that run the show.

Everything else is a distraction... stalling for the day for insane Hillary to fulfill her promises of starting WW3.

Did it ever occur to you that the clintons knowing they had an Epstein problem would pay off a woman to file false charges accusing trump of also being involved with Epstein to keep trump from going there.

Now I don't know if they did or not but it seems exactly like a clinton tactic to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Clinton operatives, alleged to be working in conjunction with the Washington Post, released a brief audio tape from eleven years ago that captures Donald Trump in some unsavory locker-room banter that included a reference to grabbing a certain part of the female anatomy. Multiple sources have now indicated this tape’s release was initiated weeks earlier, and that both House Speaker Paul Ryan and GOP Chair Reince Priebus, had been made aware of its intended use – and then failed to notify the Trump campaign, making them complicit in the Clinton Machine’s intent to harm the Trump campaign. Read more at dcwhispers.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What's to bring up?

"Mr. Trump, are you really a misogynistic asshole?'
"Mr. Trump, have you any respect for women?"
"Mr. Trump, would you really do your daughter?"

Remember, this is a "town hall" format. While character is indeed important. People actually are interesting in issues.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Preface: Please Read this before responding.

I am a non registered, non party affiliated, non voter. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the delivery of the information referenced, not its content or whether it's right, wrong, good or bad.

First of, Bravo to all those involved. I think the final nail has finally been put into Donalds coffin. I care not either way, but the operation I believe is clearly a success.

The sadest thing about all of this to me is not the comments, or the actions of either candidate. The real story is a very successful attempt, in my opinion, of a large group of individuals to influence and circumvent the will of the people.

The timing was perfect, the delivery was methodical, and the subject was simple and emotion fueled.

The way that several sources conspired, and delivered this latest round of information against trump has torpedoed his last hope of winning this election.

What many believe to be the goto slander the government uses to discredit those it wishes to silence, has just been applied to donald.

The fact that the government, news media, world elites and even hollywood pundits all conspired together to paint trump as a sexual deviant/predator(I noticed a recent thread even has members pushing pictures of him and his daughter playing the pedo card). Is a gigantic slap across the face of the american people. This relentless attempt, coupled with relative silence for any recently released hillary scandal coverage, shows a devastating level of contempt for the people's right to choose.

What was once, for many here, an obvious mechanism to silence anti goverment troublemakers (I cant even count the number of times members have talked about alleged pedophilia being the goto to destroy a persons character). It's now being trotted out and celebrated because of their political bias or partisanship.

Once again, it's not the content of whats being blasted across the airwaves. It's the way in which those in power conspire to destroy your ability to "choose" by stacking the deck and choosing the narrative.

That's my thought on this, I'll check back in, but I'm guessing this will just turn into a back and forth of the usual bs, so please forgive me in advance if I don't join in.

Sorry. I just read blah blah blah... What are you doing to change things?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't think it matters any longer.

Too many have been conditioned to punish if offended. Trumps actions have "offended" many.

Therefore, he must be punished.

Just a quick personal question the answer to which I will not respond to in any way: are you saying you don't any issue with what Trump was saying he did (regarding kissing, groping, etc. women) or with how he said it?

Just a quick honest answer from you, if you care to.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
People tell you who they are, it is up to us to listen.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

First question: Is the tape a recording of Trump's words or not?

Followup: Do you want the man who at 59 said (and did) those things to be the President of the United States at 70?
edit on 8-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
And if it wasn't for incest non of us would be here. Evolution, creationism... doesn't matter.

Oookay. So incest is okay with you?

How about rape? You're good with that too?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. I'm not saying that.

I think the guy is a misogynistic asshole and this tape is just more confirmation. To twist his words a bit, "This is who I am."

I had no intention of voting for him. This has not changed my mind.

My point was, it will be up to Trump as to dragging this out by going after Bill.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join