It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Successful character assassination of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Preface: Please Read this before responding.

I am a non registered, non party affiliated, non voter. The purpose of this thread is to discuss the delivery of the information referenced, not its content or whether it's right, wrong, good or bad.

First of, Bravo to all those involved. I think the final nail has finally been put into Donalds coffin. I care not either way, but the operation I believe is clearly a success.

The sadest thing about all of this to me is not the comments, or the actions of either candidate. The real story is a very successful attempt, in my opinion, of a large group of individuals to influence and circumvent the will of the people.

The timing was perfect, the delivery was methodical, and the subject was simple and emotion fueled.

The way that several sources conspired, and delivered this latest round of information against trump has torpedoed his last hope of winning this election.

What many believe to be the goto slander the government uses to discredit those it wishes to silence, has just been applied to donald.

The fact that the government, news media, world elites and even hollywood pundits all conspired together to paint trump as a sexual deviant/predator(I noticed a recent thread even has members pushing pictures of him and his daughter playing the pedo card). Is a gigantic slap across the face of the american people. This relentless attempt, coupled with relative silence for any recently released hillary scandal coverage, shows a devastating level of contempt for the people's right to choose.

What was once, for many here, an obvious mechanism to silence anti goverment troublemakers (I cant even count the number of times members have talked about alleged pedophilia being the goto to destroy a persons character). It's now being trotted out and celebrated because of their political bias or partisanship.

Once again, it's not the content of whats being blasted across the airwaves. It's the way in which those in power conspire to destroy your ability to "choose" by stacking the deck and choosing the narrative.

That's my thought on this, I'll check back in, but I'm guessing this will just turn into a back and forth of the usual bs, so please forgive me in advance if I don't join in.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

In my humble opinion this is the exact way the script was meant to go and honestly it is quite effective!

Trump has always been in on this plan and now it appears that his "run" has been sabotaged, I doubt that, if the mechanations that you listed were actaully going to attempt to take Trump down I do believe they would have used this a long time ago...

Trump's connections to Billionaire pedo Epstein.

When one looks at the veracity of this "p**** grabbing" leak, one can clearly see that even if the claims made of his connection to Epstein were completely false, his run would have been ended months ago.

Add to this the connection of Clinton and Epstein and you begin to see that the Clintons and Trump are absolutely one and the same, ultimately protected from the same sick network that run the show.

Everything else is a distraction... stalling for the day for insane Hillary to fulfill her promises of starting WW3.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't support hillary at all, but could it not be possible that Trump actually is just a perverted, sexist, demeaning asshole? I mean, he holds so many actual traits of a narcissistic, sleazy, dominating individual that it isn't even remotely unlikely that he could also be a perverted, sexist, demeaning asshole...

Due to his narcissism, he freely speaks his mind, which in turn allows media outlets a plethora of extremely poor behavioural outbursts, actions, clips and writings from trump himself.

Now, I would agree with you if he were to simply have a habit of poorly wording things, but he actually confirms that he believes what he says by continuously not backing away from those events all the time. He does it so often, in fact, that whenever he does "apologize" for something, he almost immediately finishes off the apology with a quick little line at the end that confirms what he is apologizing for.

Sorry, but I don't see how he can be anything else but what he himself confirms time and time again to be.
edit on 8/10/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
As long as they want to disarm us we are the enemy. To bad many progressive libs don't get it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think the timing is perfect, just days before the 2nd debate.

As for using this information a long time ago, peoples memories are short, and emotions fade, the timing alone is one of the biggest giveaways to me. Any sooner and there was a possibility it wouldn't stick, any later and Hillary may have mucked something up that would have been insurmountable.

Seems pretty text book to me, with all the key players doing their part.
edit on 8-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Donald Trump's OWN WORDS have created this effect. There was no fabrication, misrepresentation, etc. of the simple facts.

Speaking of "the will of the people" ... that's exactly what we're seeing being exercised now.

link   

All of these Hit Pieces on Both Candidates , and the Timing of them , lead many people to Believe we are being Played as Fools . The Sad Fact is Our Country will Suffer because of the Evil that Men Do ............

link   

I'm a bit conflicted here. I agree with you on most of it. OTOH, while certainly well coordinated, it has consistently been flailingly clumsy.

I think you underestimate the ability of most people to discern bull puckey, and the deep well of anger stirring the actual working folks here. However, you may be right. We may have tipped over the balance with the most ever people in our history, depending on govco to live. We may have become the Kardashian chugging nation that the NWO has been trying to engineer for centuries.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Enderdog because: Typo

edit on 8-10-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

All of these Hit Pieces on Both Candidates , and the Timing of them , lead many people to Believe we are being Played as Fools . The Sad Fact is Our Country will Suffer because of the Evil that Men Do ............

The "hit piece" in question is Donald Trump's own recorded words.

How exactly is that a "hit piece"?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Two grown men in a private conversation and the PC society loses its mind.
Countless dubious actions of Hillary exposed and the PC society quietly plays a long.
This won't effect people that think for themselves and see it for it was.
I'm sure there's some occupied safe spaces now over this while they continue to ignore hillaries treatment of Bills rape victims.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
He's still the same guy everyone voted as the republican nominee. His Stern interviews were heard by millions during the original airings.

He has always been an ass, and people like him for it. I dont see what all the uproar is about now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Republicans been doing this to Hillary for 8 years, until Trump came along and hijacked their character assassination of Hillary.

Next thing you know the left and right moved on Trump, they moved on him like Bit*h. In politics your entire life is fair game.

If you're going to ng to run for president expect your entire life to be under the microscope, Trump knew this he knew it from the very start.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat
Two grown men in a private conversation and the PC society loses its mind.
Countless dubious actions of Hillary exposed and the PC society quietly plays a long.
This won't effect people that think for themselves and see it for it was.
I'm sure there's some occupied safe spaces now over this while they continue to ignore hillaries treatment of Bills rape victims.

"PC Society" is apparently your name for the right of free people to have opinions and make up their own minds.

Including, apparently, many, many, many Republicans.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Its not much.

Honestly, if this is all they got then LOL

All that happened was he lost support from people that never really supported him.

He was and is going win without them.

Did everyone forget that he basically made his own political base? That those that joined him and now left only joined late in the game when it was obvious he was going to win.....?

This wont change a thing. Just something to make his detractors feel hopeful.

edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
He's still the same guy everyone voted as the republican nominee. His Stern interviews were heard by millions during the original airings.

He has always been an ass, and people like him for it. I dont see what all the uproar is about now.

Apparently, some people, including his running mate and his wife, the Chairman of his party and the Speaker of the House don't "like him for it."

Go figure.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Apparently, some people, including his running mate and his wife, the Chairman of his party and the Speaker of the House don't "like him for it."

Go figure.

I didnt say "all" did I

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Something like this happened to Arnold Schwarzenegger right before his election, he went on to win in a landslide.

And it sounds like Trump lost no support from the voters, the establishment politicians don't matter, they never supported him anyway.

Hell, Clinton's numbers went up after his sex scandal.

People will vote for Trump because of his policies.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The "hit piece" in question is Donald Trump's own recorded words.

How exactly is that a "hit piece"?

Once again, its not the content.

It's a "hit piece" when its a 10 year old clip, drug out at a convenient time and then hammered on while piling on supporting information to create a narrative and discredit someone. While also going beyond whats presented and insinuating other things, like the pictures of his daughter and him and allegations of pedophilia(seen here only for me).

I'm looking at the big picture, the ones that are wielding the information and crafting a narrative.

Once again, I'm a non registered, non party affiliated non voter. My interest lies in the manipulation tactic and the perpetrators, not the actual person of topic.
edit on 8-10-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Go figure.

I didnt say "all" did I

Nope. You sure didn't.

And I didn't say you did.

I just mentioned a few of the folks who don't seem to find him "likable" on this issue.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Have you been paying Attention ? Hillary is a Very Popular Topic today . Deflection is an Art , and it goes Both ways.

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.theamericanmirror.com...

www.rt.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 8-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join