It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs: Leaked Emails Show Hillary's Lying About "Everything She Says"

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lou Dobbs of Fox Business had a conversation on a TV show about one high hitting leak about Hillary Clinton.

The leak about her advocating two policy positions -- one "public" and one "private" about a policy.

The conclusion is this kind of 2-faced political stance leads to always lying and telling the truth to somebody about the same issue.

Very alarming. Hillary made this known in a closed meeting speech that she did not want released, and so far, she has not denied anything.

Wikileaks emails show two-faced Hillary admitted during one of her backroom paid speeches she hides her real positions from the public.

Weekly Standard Executive Editor Fred Barnes and Fox Business Channel's Lou Dobbs discuss the emails released by WikiLeaks hacked from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta's personal email account. Among the emails is a document detailing the most damaging things that she said in her paid speeches to Wall Street, one of which is her admission that she holds different "public and private" positions on issues.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This woman has to be stopped.

But, it's going to take a lot of lipstick...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wait what?? We need anyone telling us politicians are pathological liers?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I hope Zaz is holding another debate party, Im going to need twice the alchohol this time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They need better leaks than that to humiliate Clinton to drop out. Hillary and her husband have too much power and influence in Washington. It's most likely the reason she was never indicted.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Lou Dobbs has one jacked up smile. It's a little too perfect if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Is there more to this than what's been posted at the link? I was all ready to believe the worst, but all I see is a simple statement that she has a public position and a private position because the truth is a lot more complicated than can be conveyed publicly to a general audience.

This is the nature of politics. There are a lot of backroom deals made. I would expect the "private position" to include information about all the political collateral at play and what's on the table. I would expect the public position to be a summary of what we can expect her to fight for, minus all the backroom stuff -- which I imagine is too fluid to convey to the public anyway.

Notice it doesn't say anywhere that EITHER position is a lie.

Seriously guys, the right needs to unearth a better scandal or Hillary will be the next POTUS.

edit on 8-10-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Indeed, she is the epitome of a two faced liar.

What her campaign is not saying, the speech transcripts are real,
the were part of her agreement with the organizations that hired
her to speak. Her contracts required that the organizations hire,
at their own expense, a stenographer who would provide the
transcripts to Clinton, and NOT keep copies for themselves.

Many of the speeches were contracted through
The Harry Walker Agency, and others can be found
in public records laws due to Clinton being paid
by public universities, or colleges.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Wait what?? We need anyone telling us politicians are pathological liers?

Unfortunately yes..

Considering most of the sheeple on ATS still choose a side..

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
And Republicans chose a tax evading serial rapist to run aganst her. Good job, 15 perfectly qualified people but you chose Trump.

Thats your fault.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
And Republicans chose a tax evading serial rapist to run aganst her. Good job, 15 perfectly qualified people but you chose Trump.

Thats your fault.

Oh really?

I'm sure that with any of the others, you'd still think that the 15 left unchosen would have been "perfectly qualified" but you chose X. In other words, the very fact that we chose someone to oppose Hillary means that anyone else would have been qualified except the person running aka the grass is always greener ...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: RedMenace16

Thats your fault.

Oh really?

I'm sure that with any of the others, you'd still think that the 15 left unchosen would have been "perfectly qualified" but you chose X. In other words, the very fact that we chose someone to oppose Hillary means that anyone else would have been qualified except the person running aka the grass is always greener ...

No, I really mean any one of those guys would of been a better choice. Trump is the absolute worse choice Republican voters chose.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I will keep saying this on ATS until the last possible moment. The reason why the rich and celebrities are endorsing Hillary, even though she PUBLICLY says that she's going to tax the daylights out of society's high-rollers, is because in her private meetings, she assures them that the working class is who she will tax.

Each individual taxpayer will pay an additional $4,367 per year to fund her $1.4 Trillion dollar tax increase. Families will pay even MORE.

But it appears that Hillary supporters are intelligent enough to understand this, and are willing to pay "their fair share" to further Hillary's STRONGER TOGETHER initiatives.
edit on 10/8/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

is because in her private meetings, she assures them that the working class is who she will tax.

You know that she, nor Trump, can tax anyone. Right?
The President does not make tax laws. Right?
Congress makes tax laws. Right?
edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

is because in her private meetings, she assures them that the working class is who she will tax.

You know that she, nor Trump, can tax anyone. Right?
The President does not make tax laws. Right?

Semantics.. Obama didn't write Obamacare, but it bears his name. Hillary can't tax, but she will be the one to get the ball rolling.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yes. And if Congress doesn't like it, it goes nowhere.
Same for Trump. Right?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Any fool who would make such a "broad-brushed claim" already has no credibility, as far as I am concerned.
Just another biased rant!

new topics

top topics

join