It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

#justthebeginning More Trump tapes on the way!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:34 PM

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: aethertek

"As they should, we don't want an admitted rapist who is currently under investigation for child rape (13y) to get anywhere near political power."

Oh , I did not know Mr. Trump was Charged with such a Heinous Crime , Sources Please or GTFOOH .

You didn't know Trump is being charged with rape of 2 underage girls? Predictable.

No, you complete liar.

He isn't being charged with rape.

The democrats have repeatedly filed anonymous lawsuits claiming he has. ANONYMOUS LAWSUITS, I could sue you for raping me, then I guess if I'm clueless like you are, I could tell you world you're being charged with rape.

No evidence required.

Not sure what you're trying to prove by denying reality, but it's pretty entertaining lol.

Nothing I said was false, want to post the transcript?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:51 PM
a reply to: xstealth

I'm starting to wonder if they're both running for president in anticipation of indictments so they can pardon themselves

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
Not new tapes but,,,

Gloria Borger Retweeted Dana Bash ‏@DanaBashCNN 2h2 hours ago Sources tell @GloriaBorger some republicans want @mike_pence to quit the ticket in order to pressure @realDonaldTrump to get out

This just after this,,,

Reince Priebus has directed the RNC to cut off all cash and support to Donald Trump and direct resources to down ballot candidates.

,,,could mean trouble for little hands Donny

Donald Trump should withdraw and Mike Pence should be our nominee effective immediately. — Senator John Thune (@SenJohnThune) October 8, 2016

“That’s not just Sen. Thune talking, that’s a coordinated statement on behalf of the Republican leadership at this point and that’s a DEFCON Level 1,” said Ron Bonjean, who served as spokesman for former Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-Miss.) and as chief of staff of the Senate Republican Conference.

But Trump’s comments from 11 years ago are now seen as so egregious that the likely negative impact on female voters, moderate Republicans and independents is so severe that some GOP strategists argue they won’t be offset by any new voters his unorthodox campaign might bring to the polls. Vin Weber, a longtime Republican strategist who advised Mitt Romney’s presidential campaigns, said Republicans now have no choice but to renounce Trump. “They tried to be loyal to the ticket and he’s gone too far and they can’t,” he said. “They should formally disassociate themselves from him and call on him to resign and announce they cannot support him.”

Drip, drip, drip.

edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: another drip

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
a reply to: aethertek

you would be showered with stars if thread title was "wikileaks to release more clinton "email" Drip Drip ... Trump can do or say no wrong in the eyes of his worshipers on ATS.

im still voting trump, and i dont even like the man
edit on 9-10-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM

originally posted by: xstealth

Keep them coming!! He pretty much admitted to sexually assaulting married woman who he doesn't even know, if they got more tapes and they're worse then I can only assume he's admitting to rape.

Hopefully they release them right before the debate, and Hillary baits him again.

You're completely lying.

Since when is furniture shopping sexual assault?
That's all they got...Lies...The more trash they come up with the more people who are going to support Trump...

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>