It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#justthebeginning More Trump tapes on the way!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Actually, I have 2 daughters and I never once said what Trump did was "Ok" so no.

Also, I'm Canadian, and I think Trumps a douche bag but I KNOW Hillary is a self serving criminal and the last thing she needs is to have her fat couch upholstered ass planted in the chair shes chasing.

With Trump you have a 50/50 chance he will either improve America or continue it's destruction.
With Hillary, it's pretty much a given that the destruction is going to continue cause she's only in it to kiss the asses of those truly in power and make out like a bandit for herself in the process.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Keep them coming!! He pretty much admitted to sexually assaulting married woman who he doesn't even know, if they got more tapes and they're worse then I can only assume he's admitting to rape.

Hopefully they release them right before the debate, and Hillary baits him again.

You're completely lying.

Since when is furniture shopping sexual assault?

Zero flags, the sure tip off we got a shill.

Almost like they are working responding to every Clinton post.

Oh no I'm caught!!! Darn! Soros will not be happy about this!!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

Politics Is a Dirty Business , if you can't Live with that , then you gotta get a Real Job .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

You have absolutely no morals do you?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: aethertek

"As they should, we don't want an admitted rapist who is currently under investigation for child rape (13y) to get anywhere near political power."

Oh , I did not know Mr. Trump was Charged with such a Heinous Crime , Sources Please or GTFOOH .

You didn't know Trump is being charged with rape of 2 underage girls? Predictable.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think they have both been hiding stuff for months on each other waiting till now.

I think the flood gates are about to open for both of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

As far as the rest of that snark , whatever.

Aww, you mad bro?
You almost sound offended.

Trump is imploding & he's taking the entire republican party with him, damn right I'm enjoying it. Good Goddamn riddance!

It's going to be funny when the little bubble that surrounds you and your ilk crumbles to dust and you finally lay your eyes on the reality that you're living in.

How anyone cannot see that Hillary is at the very least shady as F*** (if not guilty as F***) is beyond me!
Government is NOT where she belongs.

Anyway enjoy your shilling.
Oh and don't forget, WikiLeaks has more dumps coming, should be interesting.

We know about Hillary, and only an eejit cannot see what Trump is, and just as unfit...to go with your flow.
You can't stack up the minus points on a graph for either candidate as a reason to vote for them, that's crazy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

So a good to come out of it all.
Added parties would help diversify political power in this country.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Oh , I did not know Mr. Trump was Charged with such a Heinous Crime , Sources Please or GTFOOH .

Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit

lawnewz.com...

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

no, she didnt.

She didnt months ago when everyone said she did, and now that we are here and now, he is still kicking her ass, and she is scrambling ever more frantically.

.....Dream on.
edit on 10 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

On the contrary, I do have morals.
And they tell me that what Trump did is wrong, as I've already stated.

They also tell me that you don't put a criminal in the Whitehouse, you put them in prison, not fight at every turn to defend them and then vote for them to be in said house.

Do you have any common sense?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

On the contrary, I do have morals.
And they tell me that what Trump did is wrong, as I've already stated.

They also tell me that you don't put a criminal in the Whitehouse, you put them in prison, not fight at every turn to defend them and then vote for them to be in said house.

Do you have any common sense?

You have daughters and you support a man who goes around sexually assaulting women. I don't care how much you hate Hillary but supporting Trump shows you have no morals.
edit on 8-10-2016 by RedMenace16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

"As they should, we don't want an admitted rapist who is currently under investigation for child rape (13y) to get anywhere near political power."

You didn't know Trump is being charged with rape of 2 underage girls? Predictable.

Sources Please , Just for the Record . Thanks Much.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You really need to work on your reading comprehension.
I support neither of these idiots! And I've stated it many times on this forum.

In fact, they could both die in a horrific plane crash on the way to the next debate and I won't lose a wink of sleep over either of them. In fact, I might even sleep better.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Keep them coming!! He pretty much admitted to sexually assaulting married woman who he doesn't even know, if they got more tapes and they're worse then I can only assume he's admitting to rape.

Hopefully they release them right before the debate, and Hillary baits him again.

You're completely lying.

Trump said he grabs women by the vagina and gets away with it, you didn't hear that part?

No I didn't hear him say that. Did you? Because if you did the video must be fake.

He just when you're rich you can just grab them by the pussy, he never said he does it.

When he got off the bus, did he back up his sh*ttalk and grab that good looking woman?

It's locker room banter, not a confessional video.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

No, you complete liar.

He isn't being charged with rape.

The democrats have repeatedly filed anonymous lawsuits claiming he has. ANONYMOUS LAWSUITS, I could sue you for raping me, then I guess if I'm clueless like you are, I could tell you world you're being charged with rape.

No evidence required.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You're completely lying.

Trump said he grabs women by the vagina and gets away with it, you didn't hear that part?

No I didn't hear him say that. Did you? Because if you did the video must be fake.

He just when you're rich you can just grab them by the pussy, he never said he does it.

When he got off the bus, did he back up his sh*ttalk and grab that good looking woman?

When you are working yourself into a tizzy.

Facts don't matter.

Another check receiver that knows Trump is going to cut his ass off.

When Trump gets in...The gravy train is over.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You're completely lying.

You should probably go watch the video and turn the volume up, you know just in case you don't hear him saying it again.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No, you complete liar.

He isn't being charged with rape.

The democrats have repeatedly filed anonymous lawsuits claiming he has. ANONYMOUS LAWSUITS, I could sue you for raping me, then I guess if I'm clueless like you are, I could tell you world you're being charged with rape.

No evidence required.

Not sure what you're trying to prove by denying reality, but it's pretty entertaining lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You really need to work on your reading comprehension.
I support neither of these idiots! And I've stated it many times on this forum.

In fact, they could both die in a horrific plane crash on the way to the next debate and I won't lose a wink of sleep over either of them. In fact, I might even sleep better.

Oh now you don't support Trump? Lol well it's a step in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join