It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#justthebeginning More Trump tapes on the way!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

‘I Assure You … There Are Far Worse’ Than the #TrumpTapes: Former Apprentice Producer Speaks

As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng — Bill Pruitt (@billpruitt) October 8, 2016

www.mediaite.com...

Drip, drip, drip!

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Bravo!
You managed to quote far more than you wrote.

On the bright side, it's nice to see at least someone is happy that their Government will continue to be the most corrupt entity in the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Alex Jones just said his source says next week the mainstream media will make a huge deal of the anonymous rape lawsuits filed against Trump by the Democratic party.

The democrats know that they don't have to prove the rape lawsuits, they only have to publicize them.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Keep them coming!! He pretty much admitted to sexually assaulting married woman who he doesn't even know, if they got more tapes and they're worse then I can only assume he's admitting to rape.

Hopefully they release them right before the debate, and Hillary baits him again.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Hey it's an announcement, until the next tapes are released there's not much to say.

As far as the rest of that snark , whatever.

Trump is imploding & he's taking the entire republican party with him, damn right I'm enjoying it.
Good Goddamn riddance!

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

Or maybe he brings all of Bill´s mistresses and grandma spends the whole debate trying to focus on the teleprompter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Keep them coming!! He pretty much admitted to sexually assaulting married woman who he doesn't even know, if they got more tapes and they're worse then I can only assume he's admitting to rape.

Hopefully they release them right before the debate, and Hillary baits him again.

You're completely lying.

Since when is furniture shopping sexual assault?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Alex Jones just said his source says next week the mainstream media will make a huge deal of the anonymous rape lawsuits filed against Trump by the Democratic party.

As they should, we don't want an admitted rapist who is currently under investigation for child rape (13y) to get anywhere near political power.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for leaks on Clinton. It would be great if both candidates were humiliated enough that both would be forced to drop out! We can then get two candidates who are at least likeable and voters won't have to hang their head and drag their feet to the polls.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

You're completely lying.

Zero flags, the sure tip off we got a shill.

Almost like they are working responding to every Clinton post.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Bill Pruit seems to be very forth coming on twitter..watch this space.... elsewhere, (BTW) if anyone thinks reality TV is reality, think again.
Extract,
“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a #up,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would # up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”

www.slate.com...

edit on 8-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

Aww, you mad bro?
You almost sound offended.

Trump is imploding & he's taking the entire republican party with him, damn right I'm enjoying it. Good Goddamn riddance!

It's going to be funny when the little bubble that surrounds you and your ilk crumbles to dust and you finally lay your eyes on the reality that you're living in.

How anyone cannot see that Hillary is at the very least shady as F*** (if not guilty as F***) is beyond me!
Government is NOT where she belongs.

Anyway enjoy your shilling.
Oh and don't forget, WikiLeaks has more dumps coming, should be interesting.

link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: RedMenace16

Or maybe he brings all of Bill´s mistresses and grandma spends the whole debate trying to focus on the teleprompter.

It's over kid, go throw your vote away if you want, Hillary already won.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

Aww, you mad bro?
You almost sound offended.

Trump is imploding & he's taking the entire republican party with him, damn right I'm enjoying it. Good Goddamn riddance!

It's going to be funny when the little bubble that surrounds you and your ilk crumbles to dust and you finally lay your eyes on the reality that you're living in.

How anyone cannot see that Hillary is at the very least shady as F*** (if not guilty as F***) is beyond me!
Government is NOT where she belongs.

Anyway enjoy your shilling.
Oh and don't forget, WikiLeaks has more dumps coming, should be interesting.

If you had a daughter it would be ok for an old pervert to grab her by the vagina?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You're completely lying.

Trump said he grabs women by the vagina and gets away with it, you didn't hear that part?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

Aww, you mad bro? You almost sound offended.

Oh god no I've been laughing my self silly all day.

This just in Roger Stone posted to twitter,,,

@JebBush takes a break from snorting blow and banging his mistress to bash @realDonaldTrump on “values”@LowEnergy pic.twitter.com/FXgbhwD0Cv — Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) October 8, 2016

This is gonna be a gas.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Oh, I expect it to get much much worse for both Trump and Clinton as the water torture of that drip drip drip takes its toll on the USA's electorate. In the end Jill Stein and Gary Johnson may get far more votes out of all of this than anyone expected.

To be honest I think the flying flak from leaks and counter-leaks will get so bad that no one should be surprised to see the assassins entering from the wings.

link   

The democrats know that they don't have to prove the rape lawsuits, they only have to publicize them.

It's for the good of this countries future, Trump is she worst thing that's happened to the United States in a very long time, Trump should be in prison.

link   

"As they should, we don't want an admitted rapist who is currently under investigation for child rape (13y) to get anywhere near political power."

Oh , I did not know Mr. Trump was Charged with such a Heinous Crime , Sources Please or GTFOOH .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I suspect you see there a foreshadowing of the next attack on Trump for Monday's news cycle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join