It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interest in the Donald Trump Tapes has been ramping up, and rather than "off mic" comments this one comes from his on the air discussions (these were while Melania was pregnant.) He really can't walk this back saying how he "respects women" when he says...

In a 2002 appearance, Trump calls 30 "a perfect age."
"Until she's 35," a co-host interjects.
"What is it at 35? It's called check-out time," Trump responds.

CNN has some of the lower points

I suspect more will show up. He likes this kind of bragging.

His kids must be cringing. Melania's 40. She must be feeling nervous.

Melania Trump has called his comments "unacceptable." - and then she backs off saying he's not like that now.

And then this emerged.

We see a pattern of someone who is NOT leading a conversation (he's not the leader) but of a braggart who wants the listener to envy him and who brags about his voyeurism (finding excuses to walk back into the private dressing area of the women in the Miss America pageant in order to see them nude or partly dressed)

Many of the world's leaders are women and many women (who he would consider unattractive) are in the Senate and Congress and other areas that a president would have to deal with. I don't think he has the ability to deal with these women.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think one of your co workers beat you to it!

AboveTopSecret

Maybe next time?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So what is your WAPo name?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Trump will be in prison or homeless very soon.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
Interest in the Donald Trump Tapes has been ramping up, and rather than "off mic" comments this one comes from his on the air discussions (these were while Melania was pregnant.) He really can't walk this back saying how he "respects women" when he says...

Melania Trump has called his comments "unacceptable." - and then she backs off saying he's not like that now.

And then this emerged.

We see a pattern of someone who is NOT leading a conversation (he's not the leader) but of a braggart who wants the listener to envy him and who brags about his voyeurism (finding excuses to walk back into the private dressing area of the women in the Miss America pageant in order to see them nude or partly dressed)

Many of the world's leaders are women and many women (who he would consider unattractive) are in the Senate and Congress and other areas that a president would have to deal with. I don't think he has the ability to deal with these women.

I wouldn't let my kids around this old pervert, only God knows the disgusting things he's done to girls, Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a saint.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
If Hillary respected women she would have put Bill in prison long a go.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

And then this emerged.

I wouldn't let my kids around this old pervert, only God knows the disgusting things he's done to girls, Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a saint.

no.... no he doesn't.

He really, really doesn't. Bill has a trail of bodies behind him- and not a small one.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I think one of your co workers beat you to it!

AboveTopSecret

Maybe next time?

Co-workers? You guys and your unfettering and baseless claims of Hillary shills on ATS.

If you're going to fling around insults that are completely out of reality, at least try to be creative with it.

Co-workers? Really?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: RedMenace16

And then this emerged.

no.... no he doesn't.

He really, really doesn't. Bill has a trail of bodies behind him- and not a small one.

How many woman are pressing charges on Bill Clinton for raping them while they were still kids?

dont give me no BS Breitbart conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I think Gabby Giffords,the gal that got shot in Tucson,is a hotty!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I wouldn't let my son's near any repub congressman!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I wouldn't let my son's near any repub congressman!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
People don't change, especially at the age of 59 when Trump said this. I could maybe understand if he said that as an immature teenager, but at 59? Give me a break.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, at least he doesn't go for jailbait. That shows class.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueShaman

Oh yes he does...did....20 years ago Donald was accused of rape of a 12 and 13 year old in the eighties I believe.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Oh yes he does...did....20 years ago Donald was accused of rape of a 12 and 13 year old in the eighties I believe.

Just because he was accused doesn't mean he did it. My guess is It was an elaborate ruse by the girl's parents to get some of that Trump money.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Deleted by Poster

edit on 8-10-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Donald Trump accused of raping 13-year-old in federal lawsuit ·

READ MORE: Here are 5 bombshell revelations that show Trump’s campaign is a massive con job The suit alleges Trump and Epstein lured the then 13-year-old and several other ... “Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened …

"www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

My guess is It was an elaborate ruse by the girl's parents to get some of that Trump money.

Why? Because Donny would never do anything like that?
Because, well, he just wouldn't?
Like Cosby?

edit on 10/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Nope read up...it involved a bunch of things, Bill Clinton too in it....I believe

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join