It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman In Leaked Trump Video Confirms Flirting Was Mutual And Consensual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Fifty shades of grey and a second movie tell us this is not unacceptable or worried to much about in reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Sremmos80

I have been grabbed by rich women while doing work at their houses. So have my coworkers. Its not even the first time. Hell it used to happen in very public restaurants to coworkers and myself.

Rich people flirt with their hands.

Lets not pretend its ok, but also lets not pretend its not true for most wealthy horn dogs of both sexes.

Its also true that its easily avoidable. Just dont get close when you see the signs. If you are looking for a tip and you send the signals, you may get a hand on your junk.

In show business, big business and other important political venues, dont go alone with the person eye F-ing you. Dont get close and just treat them like everyone else.

Its common among the wealthy that they can "have anything that they want" even if that means getting a piece of ass. Scandals, adultery and cheating is RAMPANT among the wealthy. The old saying of "Money doesn't buy happiness" wasn't said for no reason. Wealthy people are a different breed of people. They think differently then your middle/lower class people. If they want sex, they get it. If they can't get it, they buy it, if they can't buy it, they force it. Money is power and god and they know this and use this against the less wealthy or star struck because its a weakness.

Lastly, lets face it. Being star struck is common. You see females (even males) throwing their bodies at Musicians all the time back stage for sex or oral sex. But it doesn't just stop with Musicians. The human mind for SOME PEOPLE is hard coded to be turned on sexually by Men and Women of Power. This is why you see so many cheat scandals involving Big Wigs of major corporations. You have men and women trying to screw their way up the pecking order, if you know what I mean. Ever heard of the saying "Never dip your pen into the company ink"? Well, that happens. Its common.

So lets not pretend that what Trump was discussing in this tape doesn't happen and isn't common. Because it is. Its rampant and happens EVERYWHERE. Trump was speaking in TRUTHS on that tape. A lot of women are "easy" when it comes to billionaires and super stars.

I guess now we are going to stop bashing Bill Clinton?

You know...that other rich, powerful and famous man you guys like to tote out?

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I just don't think some of those gals had their arms twisted. Men in power always attract women. I've seen this crap in my own county. Women go after men in office and sheriff and so on..and of course they are married and when things go south the women scream wrong doings...there has to be proof. I'm not saying he wasn't a womanizer but most of the Presidents and men in power have their women.

<< 1   >>

join