It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable imagination of physical manifestations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The Following is my recalling of accounts of unexplainable, and extraordinary manifestations of the mind of my imagination.

I wanted to believe that the sights that i had seen and visions that i have had and voices that ive heard were sent by a intelligent and otherwordly source. The manifestation of pain and pleasure as a form of communication, sometimes feeling this sensation outside of my body, although the nerves shouldnt allow for that.

The first time i had a visual experience was when i was home from my grandfathers funeral and i walked outside and instantly i saw the clouds shaped as an angel with the sun as its halo. when i saw this image i broke down and cried and for years i wanted to believe it was a sign from God.

I read the book of revelation and i thought that it was the angel with one foot over the land and the other foot over the sea as depcited whose face shown like the sun.

Then oneday i was thinking about a girl and i said in my head that id forgive the whole world if it happened. and i felt ASMR in my head around the crown. ASMR is when certain stimuli creates a tingling sensation that people feel to certain triggers.

The Second time I felt this sensation was when I told myself I dont want to be worshipped I just want to be loved.
Then weeks later I had a near death experience where I felt pain all over my body and the crown of my head.

The thing about the experience I had was that I read online that the sign in heaven of the woman and the dragon had happened that day on thursday september 29th. The Woman and the dragon

The second visual i saw was that of a tree of life in the clouds. followed by soon after with the clouds arranged as the stairway to heaven.
For a long time i was plagued by what i thought was demons i couldnt control my own mind or i thought aliens were communicating with me, i thought whatever was communicating me
edit on 8-10-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

That was so crazy i liked it.

new topics

join