It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump saga equals broken MSM. Why did it take so long? Why no Wikileaks coverage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

Well , Mr. Trump sure did not enter Politics for the Money , his present Lifestyle would take a Downgrade as President . So Exactly Why is Mr. Trump in this Race ? Does he Sincerely Care about the State of our Nation Right Now , and wants to Truly Make America Great Again because he sees it's Great Principle of Freedom of the Individual Dying right before his Eyes ? Or is he actually a Power Hungry Egomaniac Obsessed with the Concept of " Winning " at Anything he attempts to do , and at Any Cost ? I personally have to give him the Benefit of the Doubt that he Really Means what he Says regardless of the Mans Faults in his Public and Personal Life .
edit on 9-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
The Media needs to be replaced.

Media is not supposed to be on a side.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

I would march with you.

Combined , the MSM has now become the Ministry of Propaganda in a Free Democratic Republic . Question , Why do the People Let this Situation Exist ? The Judicial Branch of the United States Federal Government would be Guilty of Treason if the People , that they Derive their Power from , would let such an Injustice even exist . Without the adherence of LAW , they become Irrelevant .

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I heard some on of it today. Podesta came on and deflected blaming the russians. Would not confirm nor deny the authenticity.

<< 1   >>

join