It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump saga equals broken MSM. Why did it take so long? Why no Wikileaks coverage?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I get it's a YUGE story. And Trump deserves every bit of derision and censure coming to him...BUT...

Where is the coverage of the most recent Clinton Wikileaks release? Shouldn't there be equal time? Even on alternative media there just isn't. Just because Trump is an asshat, doesn't mean Hillary is a Saint.

Additionally, where was the MSM due diligence for an entire #ing year on this story? Why did it come down to one month out? And I'm really curious about Mark Burnett, the producer on the Apprentice. Supposedly there is a ton of footage documenting this behavior - why would a supposedly devout guy like him sit on it? Did he also sign a nondisclosure or did he give Trump final edit approval? And if the behavior is criminal or open to litigation, is a nondisclosure binding?

Once again, our fate and our focus comes down to the MSM. I'm sick of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i actually have hostility toward some of these media types. I'm ready for torches and pitchforks.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
No Wikileaks story this end on the MSM. Maybe on the website, but not reported in bulletins which is surprising considering the ramifications.

Oh, there you go. It's not being reported on because of the ramifications.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Simply no one cares about what hrc did, either they think it was justified or the don't give an f . that and audio is so much more damming than an email that may or may not of actually been typed by hrc.

And why did they wait until now? Same reason every one keeps telling me wikileaks should hold of on reporting until right before the debate or election....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The Media needs to be replaced.

Media is not supposed to be on a side.

They don't even try to hide it anymore.

I would march with you.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hillary hid those private donor speeches because she spelled out the two faced front, the open lies to the public with secret backroom policies she never wanted the public to hear. She said so in the leaked material that she was scared it would be released.

This Trump 10 year old trash of him talking like a horny soap opera addict, for which he was about to make his debut performance on, was held in reserve to counter the day Clinton's damning two faced speech was released. It was a calculated move so that the material will never see the light of day, get traction by the media.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Daily mail has an article on it:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And reasonable coverage in Australia on ABC...a known left leaning news source:

ab.co...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Well...this just shows you. We put way too much dependence of MSM, WIKI-anything, Anonymous, Occupy...to speak for us.

And we believe they will when, how they say. Release this about her, release this on him, end her running, its over for him, her...whatever the hell...

I was even thinking...We gotta understand....even my just average 401k retirement has stock in all those MSM's and other comp's too...I dont pick em..they are just part of the hundreds all of it invests in.....and some of those MSM's and others...have interests and ownerships by both the Clintons and Trump in parts or large chunks of those very media outlets...

'Cant say about Assange and WIki....also let us down a bunch too, promises promises...so you know? We should believe nothing, from anyone. Except ourselves. You cant trust anybody for truth anymore. Nor equal-time.....

Ha! And equal time? Its so outta balance...its tipping over. Youre right.....

link   

Well...this just shows you. We put way too much dependence of MSM, WIKI-anything, Anonymous, Occupy...to speak for us.

And we believe they will when, how they say. Release this about her, release this on him, end her running, its over for him, her...whatever the hell...

I was even thinking...We gotta understand....even my just average 401k retirement has stock in all those MSM's and other comp's too...I dont pick em..they are just part of the hundreds all of it invests in.....and some of those MSM's and others...have interests and ownerships by both the Clintons and Trump in parts or large chunks of those very media outlets...

'Cant say about Assange and WIki....also let us down a bunch too, promises promises...so you know? We should believe nothing, from anyone. Except ourselves. You cant trust anybody for truth anymore. Nor equal-time.....

Ha! And equal time? Its so outta balance...its tipping over. Youre right.....

link   
A few of the non-cable networks still practice journalism, unlike the constant subjective editorials and gossip from the cable news channels.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

More like a DNC version of Project MOCKINGBIRD,without the nazi skill the CIA had.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

" Where is the coverage of the most recent Clinton Wikileaks release? Shouldn't there be equal time? Even on alternative media there just isn't. Just because Trump is an asshat, doesn't mean Hillary is a Saint. "

Oh , they are Out there , but you just have to Look Harder .

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.theamericanmirror.com...

www.rt.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.breitbart.com...[edi tby]edit on 8-10-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Trump is an a-hole. That's much more important than Clinton being a criminal- that is all.

Sincerely,
The media

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Hillary hid those private donor speeches because she spelled out the two faced front, the open lies to the public with secret backroom policies she never wanted the public to hear. She said so in the leaked material that she was scared it would be released.

This Trump 10 year old trash of him talking like a horny soap opera addict, for which he was about to make his debut performance on, was held in reserve to counter the day Clinton's damning two faced speech was released. It was a calculated move so that the material will never see the light of day, get traction by the media.

in the real world, rich people getting paid to speak isn't news.

if trump simply apologized it would have been forgotten already, he somehow blamed bill clinton.

mind you, it looks like the rnc dumping trump en masse has overtaken his rape hands already.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Bow to queen Clinton or be suicided with two bullets to the back of your head.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Trump has been Clinton's pressure-release valve the whole time. Clinton doesn't want the public paying attention to her, so she/they stealth-release the next round of Trump drama, manufactured or otherwise. Trump doesn't care, he's just in it for the lulz and the things he actually cares about (money, pleasure, power in certain circles that have nothing to do with who the commoners want to vote for) are being damaged by these stories...if anything he is gaining credit in the inner circles of the elite by playing their games perfectly.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

if trump simply apologized it would have been forgotten already, he somehow blamed bill clinton.

mind you, it looks like the rnc dumping trump en masse has overtaken his rape hands already.

i'm the furthest thing from a trump fan but this media narrative that he 'blamed bill clinton' is pure BS. he merely pointed out that bill's activities in office were worse than what was revealed about trump, and he is absolutely right about that. saying he blamed bill clinton is yet another facet of the whole clinton/media psyop. one need only read his actual apology to see it's a nonsensical claim. blame implies causality. trump merely compared levels of badness.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
It's funny people keep asking this question, all media in the US including alternative and mainstream thrive from BS gossip drama rumors and conspiracies.

It's always been like this, it's all about ratings and who has the most outrageous secret recording.

Trump has got over a billion dollars in free exposure from the media because he's a clown show and super entertaining.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Been seeing quite a bit of discussion on TV.

Thing is, without some vetting or something earth shattering, p*****gate is awesome.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

But it's also about muddling reality.

What is true? What is propaganda? What is distraction? No one knows.

That's on purpose.
edit on 9-10-2016 by JetBlackStare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join