It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor, Poor Ted Cruz..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just to recap,

Ted and Trump had a very bitter rivalry during the GOP primary campaign. Both trading insults and accusations, but trump was even willing to include Cruz's wife and father in the fun.

After Trunp won the nomination Cruz tried to meet trump in the middle and still keep his "I told you so" status. So both parties agreed that Cruz would speak at the RNC and wouldn't endorse Trump, but wouldn't blast him either. Then Trump allowed him to speak and orcastrated the most brilliant WCW style political assassination I've ever seen and cut his metaphoricle head off. After which Cruz kinda became the unwilling face of the "never trump" republicans like Beck and Shapiro.

Last week, Most likely due to pressure from both big donors and his supporters Ted Cruz came out and eagerly supported Trump, even agreeing to go on the trail and campaign for him. This infuriated his supporters and the never trump crowd as now they had no conservative official who hadn't endorsed Trump.

Well now to today, after his comments about being able to grab on any woman since he is a star and the mass exodus of celeb republicans, What must Ted Cruz be thinking now???

He literally has made the worst decisions at every turn.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Ted Cruz was born to lose
He tried hard not have too much fun
But day after day and all through his run
He would've came out on top if he'd had just stuck to his guns

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He was to religious.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Ted is the only candidate I think does worse than trump or Hillary.

Totally unlikeable and looks like a shady car salesman. Rubio, bush or kasik beat Hillary by 20+...

That said Biden beats trump long before now.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
His dad helped kill JFK.

And he might've been the Zodiac Killer.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I would have voted for Kasich.

Well Bernie first, the Kasich.

Things is Kasich stated more hard facts and nuanced arguments then any other candidate, including Bernie. Even I cringed at Bernie's idealism on some points but I felt that the reality of the check and balance system would have brought some of his ideas down to earth and created a compromise.

But yeah, it was embarrassing to watch the most informed substance based candidate get ignored.

If the GOP replace Trump with Kasich I'd vote for him.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ted Cruz = Loser.

You know it, I know it, damn, even Ted Cruz knows it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Ted Cruz = Loser.

You know it, I know it, damn, even Ted Cruz knows it.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Totally unlikeable and looks like a shady car salesman. Rubio, bush or kasik beat Hillary by 20+...

Yeah right. Cruz is the reason Hillary got Trump to run. He would've crushed her... or rather she would've crushed herself without someone like Trump to keep the media busy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

LOL!

Check out some of those Bad Lip Reading vids on You Tube with Cruz. Aside from Trump's absurd allegations, maybe the best Cruz comedy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Yeah right. Cruz is the reason Hillary got Trump to run. He would've crushed her... or rather she would've crushed herself without someone like Trump to keep the media busy.

Even most republicans don't like cruz....assuming your right and she set up trump. Then why not both??

End up with the 2 guys that are the easiest to beat.

Y'all always think the candidate wasn't "pro life enough" but in reality the moderate talll put forth is too far right.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
He was to religious.

No, he was too Creepy. Like the worse Clown Mask you ever saw late at night in the middle of the woods alone, and the clown had no pants.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz's political career is done. First he ticks off Trump supporters for not endorsing him at the convention. That alone was political suicide. After all the low-down attacks Trump made against his wife and father, he goes against his own principles "I can't support anyone who attacks my wife and family." Than he turns around and endorses Trump and helps man the phone lines to gain support for Trump?

It shows how Cruz and many republicans will set their principles aside just to benefit their political careers. How can anyone trust Cruz's word after he's shown how easy he can flip his beliefs if it's going to benefit him! He's a perfect example of the self-serving politicians who represent all of us.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I wouldn't be surprised if Cruz's political career is done. First he ticks off Trump supporters for not endorsing him at the convention. That alone was political suicide. After all the low-down attacks Trump made against his wife and father, he goes against his own principles "I can't support anyone who attacks my wife and family." Than he turns around and endorses Trump and helps man the phone lines to gain support for Trump?

It shows how Cruz and many republicans will set their principles aside just to benefit their political careers. How can anyone trust Cruz's word after he's shown how easy he can flip his beliefs if it's going to benefit him! He's a perfect example of the self-serving politicians who represent all of us.

I agree but don't think it was "his fault for not endorsing trump.." he was willing to meet in the middle, but trump decided to cast him as the villain and cut his head off.

It is most hilarious to me that if he had just waited, what 2 weeks. He could have sold himself as the savior who "told ya so."
Instead yea I think he is through.

new topics

top topics

join