It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Touts H-1B White-Collar Outsourcing Program

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
An alarming revelation coming from one of the recent leaked Hillary comments behind closed doors.

This is from a meeting with tech companies.

Hillary is obviously in favor of H-1B visa program available to foreign workers.

So she claims to create jobs for Americans if elected President, and claims to want to "help" the student loan problems that American graduates have, yet she supports the H-1B program at the same time?

A different leaked comment has her saying she has public policies and at the same time private policies.

Hmmm. Voters (especially student loan victims) need to take a 2nd look at Hillary for President !!

WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Touts H-1B White-Collar Outsourcing Program

Hillary Clinton repeatedly touted the H-1B white-collar outsourcing program while meeting behind closed doors with technology companies, Wall Street firms and banks during 2013 and 2014, according to a collection of her comments released by unknown hackers.

“The only point I would make for the tech community is on the H1B visas, I support them. When I was a Senator from New York I supported them,” she told a meeting hosted by a software company in August 2014, according to a document apparently prepared by her campaign team.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
they need to scrap that whole program

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: alsee
they need to scrap that whole program

Yep!

Perhaps instead of pandering to young adults (I am using the word adult loosely) for a free college education, perhaps the government should subsidize only those who are willing to take important classes that will actually find a graduate employable?

Nah,,,,,, makes too damn much sense!

We need more Gender Studies graduates, Social Justice graduates and I am sure there are many more worthless degrees that young adults are so willing to go in debt for to be absolutely worthless as a new hire in the job market?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hillary is obviously in favor of H-1B visa program available to foreign workers.

Seeing how he employs thousands of them Donnie supports it also. Funny how you forgot to mention that.

Hmmm. Voters (especially student loan victims) need to take a 2nd look at Hillary for President !!

That goes double for Donnie.
Donald Trump Thinks American Workers Aren’t Good Enough for the Trump Organization

The news that Donald Trump turned down 94 percent of American job applicants to his Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach, Fla., in favor of foreign workers brought in under the H-2B visa program should come as a surprise to absolutely no one. Over the course of the campaign season, Trump has proven himself a liar of Clintonian proportions, and there has never been any reason to believe that he was somehow more trustworthy when it came to his rhetorical opposition to America’s foolish immigration policies — the ostensible raison d’être for his presidential campaign, one might recall. Moreover, the fact that he is more gold-obsessed than King Midas should have suggested otherwise. And, indeed, this turns out not to be the first time that Donald Trump has undermined American workers to expand his profit margin. That has been his M.O. throughout his career.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its ok, once liberal white-collar workers lose their jobs, they will start crying foul.. or they will just grin and bear it like a liberal chooses to do instead of stand up for oneself.

top topics

join