It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of WW3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm not surprised. I have had dreams also and so are many people around the World.

This is a video you should all consider watching, especially after the 15 minute mark where it talks about the King of the North (Putin) and the King of the South (Obama).

You only need to watch the first 30 minutes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: calihan_12

originally posted by: Qudrelth
a reply to: calihan_12

You're probably right. Most people these days are too caught up with their own lives to see the bigger picture. They don't care to put any importance on their dreams, so if they are given a vision, they think it's nothing.

It is something and it's very important that they pay attention to them. If you don't mind, can you be more specific with any of your dreams?

The only things that are super clear in my dreams are that Hillary is president, and shortly after we are suddenly at war with Russia. I live outside of San Diego and San Diego was definitely getting hit with nukes.
Whether or not rationale, this # always triggers a fear in me, as I live in Brooklyn, NYC. About 3 miles from dead center lower Manhattan. And, I work about 4 blocks from the World Trade Center. NYC has been one of the main targets for decades.

I'm effed in a nuclear war, unless I randomly happen to be out of town when it happens.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have yet to have a dream or "instinct" of an incoming war, but with all the things happening between us/Russia/China as of late-- the situation is actually starting to get frightening. I just had my first child (daughter) & it absolutely terrifies me that this is the world she's forced to grow up in. I literally pray cooler heads prevail when something somewhere escalates to the point that two world powers are publicly threatening he other. I pray that day never comes (again) with all my heart.
edit on 8-10-2016 by Shadys321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I could see it happening. John Titor's WWIII a year late. The Russians are the good guys too ironically.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Qudrelth

That's odd. Last October I had a similar dream. It was very surreal but unlike any other lucid dream I could recall, this one was all gray except the stars dropping from the sky where bright and colorful. After several of these stars fell I started to notice they were actually passenger aircraft being shot out of the sky while climbing after take-
off. For some reason the number 28 kept echoing in my head.

I don't dream so vividly very often and this one really creeped me out.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I believe you calihan_12. Many propencies tell that we will face an extreme test in not too distant future so I suggest that you start preparing, as an insurance, against the imaginable.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I had a dream I was a 50 foot tall robot armed with futuristic weapons that can destroy anything. It doesn't increase the chances that it will become fact.

What it does mean is that I had been watching Pacific Rim and my brain was filing away the info.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Qudrelth

That's odd. Last October I had a similar dream. It was very surreal but unlike any other lucid dream I could recall, this one was all gray except the stars dropping from the sky where bright and colorful. After several of these stars fell I started to notice they were actually passenger aircraft being shot out of the sky while climbing after take-
off. For some reason the number 28 kept echoing in my head.

I don't dream so vividly very often and this one really creeped me out.

I've had many dreams in which aircraft exploded on the ground like missiles, including two such dreams in the last few weeks. I would put these dreams down to hidden fears. These things don't have to be playing on your mind in waking life for you to dream about them.

For what it's worth, I think a World War 3/nuclear war is still extremely unlikely, although I don't have much faith in the next US president having the ability to take the heat out of the current situations. Brinkmanship, there may be, but all out war is a different matter altogether.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I've had similar visions. A woman president in the US using nukes in North Africa, a single nuke I believe. The event will mark the downfall of the USA empire because of the resulting USA's loss of moral superiority. USA will quickly after the event go into a serious economic downfall like it has never seen before as a result, people will flee its borders to countries abroad, an Arabic culture will bloom internationally. Only after 3 generations will the USA start to gain leverage internationally again, but it will never gain its past glory and its people will be ashamed of their county's past.

-MM

edit on 9-10-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: calihan_12

I have had extremely vivid dreams of Hillary Clinton as President starting a nuclear war with Russia. I have never had dreams like this, and I regard them as a personal warning to leave where I live in Canada close to the US border.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I take your dreams very seriously. What do you think, how many people would be willing to make a call and order a nuclear strike if they were in that position? I bet not too many. That's why TPTB need Hillary. She is one of those rare people that doesn't have conscience, probably not even a soul... Maybe that's not the only reason, perheps there is some deeper, esoteric reason...

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coland

I agree that I dont see WW3 happening, or at least not on US soil. That dream felt real as life though.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My dream was more like a vision... just images and feelings. There was a large bombed out area and I could feel overwhelming sadness... then I could see a scorched baby doll, and a great sadness weekend my knees. Then I was running through the desert with several family members that I was estranfed with at the time.

That is my only vivid dream about war, but my wife has had many. I am very thankful to read about your miracle calihan_12, don't let this world darken what you recognize to be truth. God bless!

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My brother told me of two dreams this past August. The first was a nuclear war dream: He was outside with another guy, I'm assuming his employee/co-worker and the man says it's very painful it hurts ( he's been engulfed ) by the nuke first before it then gets my brother. The next dream he had, we determined it was a pole-shift and it may have been the first dream he told us.

All I could do was shake and take notice of the seriousness by the look on his face. This brother never has dreams like this. I took it seriously. Something is going to happen soon.

He, like you OP, has come to God this is the reason he's being shown these things I believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have a couple to share. They've all taken place at different times, from a few nights to ten years ago.

Zombies. I am holed up in a hardware store, trying to survive, with zombies roaming around outside. The slow kind. But I didn't give them a reason to hurry.

Pole Shift. The Earth seemed to completely lose balance and started spinning noticeably, causing me to fall down. [This is a strange one, because it seems I was at the epicenter of this new rotation and everything spun around me. ]

Niburu? 2 Suns appear in the sky, a foot apart in the sky from my perceptual position.

War. I'm in a city reduced to mostly rubble and partially intact structures. Tanks are patrolling the roads.

posted on Oct, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I think this is a prophetic dream in your example. That's what will occur with Hillary in the White House. A lot of people can "see" or intuit this on a spiritual level.

In my view, it has to do which timeline "wins" - the Clinton timeline and the supernatural forces backing her or the Trump timeline and the supernatural forces backing him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join