It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of WW3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
After having an experience in the desert a couple months ago, where a miracle saved me and my family's lives, I'm now a firm believer in God. Since that experience, I have become aware that when we ask questions to the universe, we receive answers very quickly, as long as we are fully open to receive those answers. For several months now, I haven't had a single dream (or at least remembered any). But for the last week I have started having intense and vivid dreams of WW3, every night now. My toddler also stopped taking naps the same exact time I started having these dreams. I feel I'm being warned, in order to start preparing for the worst. I feel very strongly that war is coming very soon. Has anyone else had any experiences? Visions? Dreams?
edit on 8-10-2016 by calihan_12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: calihan_12

What have you seen in your dreams?

I would flag your thread, but I don't have enough replies to do that. I gave you a star though

edit on 8-10-2016 by Qudrelth because: edit

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Qudrelth

War with Russia, started by Hillary. Nuclear. The dreams are extremely real. People aren't prepared and many die because of it. We need to start preparing. Stocking items.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I've had dreams too. The one I had the other day was very real. The stars were falling outside my window and I knew something big was going to hit the house. I ran out just in time but I woke up before I saw what it was. It's like you know you're being given visions, but it's hard to explain to other people.

I've also had a vision while awake. It's orange and red outside my window and I'm standing in front of the bookshelf and I know I'm going to die. Very scary, but interesting at the same time.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Qudrelth

Scary. I've had dreams about nuclear war for years and years here and there, I knew it would happen in my lifetime. But I've never had these dreams every night like I am now. I think Hillary will be president and war will follow shortly thereafter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Im more interested in hearing about your miracle, Please do tell us more about it

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You're probably right. Most people these days are too caught up with their own lives to see the bigger picture. They don't care to put any importance on their dreams, so if they are given a vision, they think it's nothing.

It is something and it's very important that they pay attention to them. If you don't mind, can you be more specific with any of your dreams?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
since were telling dreams......

I had one last night about zombies.......It started out i was in a building working, minding my own business... and than all of a sudden zombies broke through the windows and started attacking everyone. i grabbed a coffee mug and smashed some zombie heads and ran to the elevator, and closed the door and notice i was on floor 36, so i went to floor 37 and when i get there i find all the big wigs hiding, on their computers acting like they didnt have a care in the world, i told them they are assholes and threw a few of them out the window, than i ran to the elevator and was trying to cut the power to it....... but the zombies got up there, somehow.. so i ran down the stairs and joined a grp of others running, but we ended up at a dead end, which was controlled by a grp of thugs who said we could join them if we fought them and lived.... so the grp i was with starting fight.. i smashed one guy in the face, and crushed his skull with a rock, person i was with stabbed a guy in the neck.... i grabbed a dudes gun and started shooting the thugs in the head... and killed em all...... we walked to the leader and he said "grats, you won, now you can join our community" i told him to piss off and shot him.... the dream ended with us opening the gates with a white light at the other end.....thats when i woke up

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

It started when me, my husband, and my toddler went for a joyride in the afternoon. We live in the desert outside of San Diego. So we were driving south towards Mexico and spotted a dirt road we wanted to check out (we often would go off roading even though it's a dumb idea). So anyway we went on this road and it ended up being a very long road through canyons and way the hell out in the middle of nowhere. We kept driving thinking the road way going to connect back to the highway. It was starting to get dark, and we realized the road wasn't going to connect to the highway so we turned around. Because it was now dark, when we turned around we ended up on a different road (there were tons of roads leading off of the one we'd been on). We ended up getting stuck in soft sand and our car wouldn't budge. Stuck in the middle of nowhere, in a desert that reaches 120 degrees during the day. It was still 100 degrees at night. So with our bare hand me and my husband starting digging the car out, we were digging for hours into the night, but it did nothing. The sand would just fall back into place. The car was completely stuck. So, not being a super religious person but believing something is out there, I got on my knees in the sand and completely surrendered myself and said "God please, I you are listening, we need to get out of here somehow. If we don't get out before sunrise, we are going to die. Send me a sign so I know everything is going to be okay."

After that I started seeing shooting stars about every minute (shooting stars have appeared to me at very important points in my life). And I knew that was my sign. And sure enough, after hours of digging, at 4 AM right as the sun was on the horizon, a huge truck full of men appeared out of nowhere. They were desert plant surveyors, and they said they had always taken a different route to their work location, and had never been on the road we were on but for some reason decided to take that road on that morning. They said themselves it was a miracle they found us. And they towed us out of the sand and gave us water. Right before sun, just like I had prayed for.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've also been having these vivid dreams of war and destruction more recently.

It starts when i'm in my house and then without notice transported to out side another building, then suddenly an earthquake or something large has happened, then looking up the walls of several buildings are crumbling before my eyes and all i could do was watch, before i wake up i'm jumping/dodging missiles and large objects coming my way...Had this and similar dreams over the last month and years before had really vivid dreams of buildings collapsing in a more future setting, more like today's economy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Worry not .... I grew up in the "Cold War" and I used to dream of nuclear blasts and war
very often. fortunately it was just that, A dream.

It is just as unlikely now as it was then that countries will destroy each other
with nukes... it's suicide for all.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qudrelth

You're probably right. Most people these days are too caught up with their own lives to see the bigger picture. They don't care to put any importance on their dreams, so if they are given a vision, they think it's nothing.

It is something and it's very important that they pay attention to them. If you don't mind, can you be more specific with any of your dreams?

The only things that are super clear in my dreams are that Hillary is president, and shortly after we are suddenly at war with Russia. I live outside of San Diego and San Diego was definitely getting hit with nukes.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Worry not .... I grew up in the "Cold War" and I used to dream of nuclear blasts and war
very often. fortunately it was just that, A dream.

It is just as unlikely now as it was then that countries will destroy each other
with nukes... it's suicide for all.

Trust me, I hope you're right, and it's nothing. But I think it's coming this time

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You're not alone in thinking this.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I also hope my dreams are just, a dream and nothing more.

Could it be all the news were watching about destruction of land/building's just in our minds and when were sleeping, they come to life in a dream form?

Or possibly many of us are seeing these things (like a message) and in different places around the world and each has its own significance?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Yes it's always possible our dreams are a reflection of the news. However because I hadnt had any dreams for months and then got pummeled with ww3 dreams I think there's a special significance.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I haven't had any dreams of doom and destruction (well, unless you count a random zombie invasion and a ufo shooting lasers at me a few nights ago whilst within the depths of my sleep), but I will admit that I've felt terrible "vibes" in the air lately, which I have spoken about in private message to a couple of members here...

And just this thread here, speaking of dreams of such things.. it just adds to my bad vibes..

I have nothing to base it on. *shrugs* But it's there.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It's possible the feeling of impending war is just working out anxiety in dreams... as people do. Dreams traffic in metaphor.

It's also possible we are more in control of our future than we think, and if we allow ourselves to experience an Earth ending nuclear war, then we will.

Reality is far more fluid and influenced via thought than folks think... or so my experience has been, and like your "miracle."

Or, it's scripted and inevitable and there are other intelligences running the show... and they are trying to warn you for some hard to glean reason because surviving nuclear war in a first world country is fairly impossible; and we're all gonna flash burn.

I'll go with the first couple possibilities...

but interesting thread.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: calihan_12
The a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Yes it's always possible our dreams are a reflection of the news. However because I hadnt had any dreams for months and then got pummeled with ww3 dreams I think there's a special significance.

I'm sort of thinking the same (in a way) I've not had any dreams of war or destruction for years, now I've had at least 5-6 in the last month, some more vivid than others, mainly the one i described in my post above or similar ones (people running and missiles in the sky etc), i know it's not all about the news cause i tend to read more about it (for inside scoop) than watching on tv etc, guess we'll find out at some point.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think if any major war starts between the major powers, it could be in an accidental fashion, given the involvement of USA and Russia in the Middle East, specifically Syria. It is difficult to imagine a conventional war between them, let alone a nuclear one though.

These dreams people are having are probably due to subconscious worries playing out.
I'n my lifetime, I've had two dreams relating to nuclear war, or at least missiles exploding, though the most vivid one, was from a few years ago, when a loud clear voice in the dream told me a certain world leader was 'pure evil'. Again, that could be just a subconscious unease about this leader.

edit on 8-10-2016 by coland because: Punctuation

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join