It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Brags About How He's Allowed To Walk In On Naked Pageant Contestants

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:13 PM
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I agree w/what you're saying when it comes to their politicians and business leaders. But I've met a lot of conservatives in my State who actually believe in those concepts. It's one of the few areas where I could work together with them.

But there's simply no need for people to defend Trump on this. And it's quite telling that they're trying to frame this crap as being "manly" while attacking the people who are against it as being "weak".

(Note: I can't stand Bill Clinton and have never defended his actions against women, true or rumored. This type of crap irks me, to say the least.)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:19 PM

originally posted by: eXia7
Oh no, trump is being a guy. Sorry he isn't a neutered liberal hipster manchild like Obama was. Or whatever you consider "manly"

Maybe it would help if he transitioned,

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:26 PM

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: eXia7
Oh no, trump is being a guy. Sorry he isn't a neutered liberal hipster manchild like Obama was. Or whatever you consider "manly"

Maybe it would help if he transitioned,

I wonder if you would still support Trump if you knew how he sexualized

his own daughter. Isn't that so manly? Want the links?

Is that "manly" to you?

edit on 8-10-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:00 AM
Real conservatives don't have a party anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:00 AM

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Donald Trump sure does seem to have long-believed that he's allowed to treat women like subhuman objects whose primary purpose in life is to satisfy his entitled rich guy lusts.

More audio is being pulled from archives of Howard Stern's show that reveal exactly what Donald Trump feels about women and what he views as his right to violate them.

CNN - Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

"Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it's your obligation to do that," Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.

Later in the episode, Stern asks Trump to assure his audience that "the chicks will be almost naked" at his pageant, saying to Trump that before he bought the contest, "they were starting to take women who were educated over women who were hot."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors," Trump explained. "And I wasn't interested."

It's not surprising that Donald Trump has such a problem with educated women, he clearly sees it as a waste of time for things without rights — who exist only to ogled be groped by "a star" like him — to be educated at all let alone become doctors.

I rarely post before reading into a thread. This is one such time.

As an entertainment professional for all of my life, I find myself wondering where is the controversy in this?

Men and women often walk around in states of undress backstage with no concern for modesty. Sometimes to mess with people onstage they disrobe or otherwise expose themselves backstage in view of people onstage to try to get them to be distracted from what they are doing onstage. This has been a constant (not weekly or even monthly, but constant) occurrence in my career from all sexes.

To me this reads as someone new to performance trying to rationalize the mindset/mentality of the performers.

The amount of times I have been asked opinion on- the boob job, new tattoo, new piercing- or otherwise been asked to comment on features and augmentations (I include tattoos and piercings as such) is into the hundreds at this point.
I will not go into cast parties or times when we are away from work and intoxicants are involved, other than to say there is a huge difference in this group between nudity and sexuality.

Howard Stern as a shock jock has his Shtick. Trump, it seems from the quote, did the "yes, and" tactic which is a staple for improv (interviews in this case).

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
a reply to: knoxie

He was running a beauty pageant right?
Not Jeopardy?
You don't put a doctor into a muscle competition if they cannot compete with the others, same is true in a beauty pageant.

With that said, I do think beauty pageants are a relic from a bygone era that should be done away with.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:21 AM
a reply to: olaru12

Have you listened to the sound clips from your linked articles? The inflection is obvious; Trump responds to Stern about his daughter's beauty, but he speaks to Stern about his daughter's intelligence. To me he sounds like a proud father who is keeping his patience while talking to Howard Stern.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>