It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Brags About How He's Allowed To Walk In On Naked Pageant Contestants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Donald Trump sure does seem to have long-believed that he's allowed to treat women like subhuman objects whose primary purpose in life is to satisfy his entitled rich guy lusts.

More audio is being pulled from archives of Howard Stern's show that reveal exactly what Donald Trump feels about women and what he views as his right to violate them.

CNN - Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

"Well, what you could also say is that, as the owner of the pageant, it's your obligation to do that," Trump said, before discussing how he got away with going backstage when the contestants were naked.

"Well, I'll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I'll go backstage and everyone's getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I'm allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I'm inspecting it," Trump said. "You know, I'm inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good."

"You know, the dresses. 'Is everyone okay?' You know, they're standing there with no clothes. 'Is everybody okay?' And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that. But no, I've been very good," he added.

Later in the episode, Stern asks Trump to assure his audience that "the chicks will be almost naked" at his pageant, saying to Trump that before he bought the contest, "they were starting to take women who were educated over women who were hot."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors," Trump explained. "And I wasn't interested."

It's not surprising that Donald Trump has such a problem with educated women, he clearly sees it as a waste of time for things without rights — who exist only to ogled be groped by "a star" like him — to be educated at all let alone become doctors.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Did he post pics somewhere?
cool

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This guy is a grade A creep.

Sad thing is we've been saying it for ages & we were ignored.

But no, I've been very good.

At what exactly, not acting upon your deviant behaviour?

Deplorable.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So does that lucky son of a bich, Hugh Heffner. I spoke ran into him last month at an "adult toys" convention. (I was eating at a restaurant in that hotel.)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No surprise, the man thinks he is God's gift to women.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
No wonder Putin likes Trump.

Like two peas in a pod.

Both scumbags.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just hope the world knows most of us are disgusted with him.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Trump voters: "so what, he's just doing guy stuff " , "but bill Clinton"

I Just saved this thread about 2 pages of drivel and back and forth

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good for him.

Does your propaganda work ever distract you from your duties as a job destroying automation developer?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Just wait until some reporter gets the off camera tapes from The Apprentice of Trumps real nasty words

That will be a really big show

Then the GOP can turn to Trump and say

YOUR FIRED!

edit on 8-10-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Sounds awesome.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You might want to learn how to say it first LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
No surprise, the man thinks he is God's gift to women.

No doubt that he believes this because of the gorgeous women throwing themselves at him. Can't blame them, I'd marry an old haggard woman if she was as rich as he is.

When you get told, and shown, that beautiful women want you, regardless of your personality, how do you not develop an ego like that!?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I think that most of the world knows that Trump is a sleazy womanizer. It is starting to look like most folks don't care, look at how far he has gotten towards the whitehouse.

Now if you can show the world something treasonous that he has done then that would make him as bad as clinton.

By the way I'm not a Trump supporter.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

So does that lucky son of a bich, Hugh Heffner. I spoke ran into him last month at an "adult toys" convention. (I was eating at a restaurant in that hotel.)

Again, there's a difference... consent.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.

With this statement he inadvertently admits he knew what he was doing was wrong.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
This guy is a grade A creep.

Sad thing is we've been saying it for ages & we were ignored.

But no, I've been very good.

At what exactly, not acting upon your deviant behaviour?

Deplorable.

The horror!

What kind of creep would "objectify" the opposite sex as an object of desire and take delight in seeing them naked?

Especially a presidential candidate! Gasp!

WHAT A DEVIANT!

Hillary Clinton & Lena Dunham discuss Lenny Kravitz's Wardrobe Malfunction

edit on 8-10-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh no, trump is being a guy. Sorry he isn't a neutered liberal hipster manchild like Obama was. Or whatever you consider "manly"

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: carewemust

Again, there's a difference... consent.

Just goes to show why there are still so many rapes and sexual assaults around the world. A lot of guys are openly admitting that they don't care about consent from women.

In times like this, I beg women to pay close attention to this crap. Because if guys will do it someone else, they'll do it to you. The same goes for people who habitually defend child abusers and wife beaters.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Oh no, trump is being a guy. Sorry he isn't a neutered liberal hipster manchild like Obama was. Or whatever you consider "manly"

This is funny to me. Conservatives used to pride themselves on family values, law & order, and being the macho men who'll protect their families and communities from any threats. It was one of the few things I respected about many of the conservatives out here.

But apparently that was all a lie. Thanks for helping the world see their true face.
edit on 8-10-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join