It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

#TrumpTapes The Hits Keep Coming

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
My daughter is hot and proud of it.. PC B.S. brainwashing you?

Bit odd that.saying "Hot" I guess you as Trump wants to date your daughter also eh?.

You backed a loser I would dump him because it makes you all really look bad continuing to back him...desperate tbh. He is finished.
edit on 8-10-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: reldra

reply to: Orionx2

You should probably say beautiful, but at least you stopped at 'hot'. Trump does not stop there.

See your PC is showing. Even my daughter uses "hot" to express guys she thinks are good looking. Somewhere along the line tolerance has been diminished.

That is much different. It is normal for her to say a guy she likes is hot. It is not exactly normal for you to say your daughter is hot.

======================================================================

SEE ABOVE. This is a Trump Voter, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, I tell my daughter she is hot and she seems to approve. Her self esteem seems to benifit.
It seems like you are extremely PC and think everyone should be good little robots that all think the same. Have you seen the movie "Demolition Man"?. That is the future you seem to want.

Maybe that works in your family, but that comes off as weird.

I call my wife hot.

I call my daughter beautiful princess.

Right. If my dad had EVER said any of the things Trump has said about Ivanka, I'd have been enormously skeeved TF out. Parental approval of the sexual attractiveness of your offspring is one of the parental boundaries that are simply innate Do NOT Cross zones.

And he even said it on TV in front of millions

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You should probably say beautiful, but at least you stopped at 'hot'. Trump does not stop there.

See your PC is showing. Even my daughter uses "hot" to express guys she thinks are good looking. Somewhere along the line tolerance has been diminished.

That is much different. It is normal for her to say a guy she likes is hot. It is not exactly normal for you to say your daughter is hot.

Well, I tell my daughter she is hot and she seems to approve. Her self esteem seems to benifit.
It seems like you are extremely PC and think everyone should be good little robots that all think the same. Have you seen the movie "Demolition Man"?. That is the future you seem to want.

No.I don't want that future. But telling your daughter she is hot is weird. Hands down. No room for debate.

She still lives with me (19) and I just asked her if she was offended when I tell her she is hot. She said no.

I just asked my wife if she thinks it'd be weird if when our daughter gets older I told her she was hot.

she said yes without hesitation with an appalled expression on her face. She then explained that there is a difference between hot and beautiful. She said you call someone you're attracted to or lust for "hot"...I agreed and said thanks for the info.

It sounds like you just have a unique understanding with your daughter, but on the surface that is not normal.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This desperate smear campaign will only achieve one thing: Get more red-blooded males to vote for Trump.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No.I don't want that future. But telling your daughter she is hot is weird. Hands down. No room for debate.

She still lives with me (19) and I just asked her if she was offended when I tell her she is hot. She said no.

I just asked my wife if she thinks it'd be weird if when our daughter gets older I told her she was hot.

she said yes without hesitation with an appalled expression on her face. She then explained that there is a difference between hot and beautiful. She said you call someone you're attracted to or lust for "hot"...I agreed and said thanks for the info.

It sounds like you just have a unique understanding with your daughter, but on the surface that is not normal.

Whatever. It seems to me people are so PC now they won't say what they mean. I refuse to be ashamed that my daughter is hot.
With that said females are not my 1st choice for sexual adventures anymore. Maybe I and my daughter are biased in that respect.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueShaman
This desperate smear campaign will only achieve one thing: Get more red-blooded males to vote for Trump.

And you wonder why America is losing influence!

edit on 8-10-2016 by blackrabbit1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Crass talk? Are you suggesting that Donald Trump has been lying about groping strangers and exploiting his position to walk in on naked pageant contestants in dressing rooms?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Trump is finished. Putin can't save him now. Speaking of which, I thought all the "red-blooded" Trump supporters were busy pouring over Putin's Podesta Present?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Whatever. It seems to me people are so PC now they won't say what they mean. I refuse to be ashamed that my daughter is hot.
With that said females are not my 1st choice for sexual adventures anymore. Maybe I and my daughter are biased in that respect.

Well, with that little tid bit, you just compounded your weirdness. "Maybe I and my daughter are biased in that respect"

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The Apollo 11 crater alien "MEET AND GREET " is apparently taking precedent.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

She said you call someone you're attracted to or lust for "hot"...I agreed and said thanks for the info..

Or your telling a joke on a comedy show.

Find it funny or not; it's still a joke on a comedy show
edit on 8-10-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

You backed a loser I would dump him because it makes you all really look bad continuing to back him...desperate tbh. He is finished.

You're backing open borders, private vs public policies (and you'll never know the private real policies) and you're proud of it?

Policies are more important to the future of this country than social issues.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Boys will be boys, Its not as if there a guy on here that hasnt had a few beers and shared a few lewd jokes with their mates, Hell, Im sure even the ladys do it
Trump talked about doing something
Bill Clinton Actually carried out something
Which is worse??

Trump talked about something/s he'd done, an MO if you like, either that, or he was lying in bluster, jokes are jokes.

I like a joke, most kinds of joke..I don't like assholes who bum about their personal experiences, it's a hanky through both earholes job.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

OMG!!!

NO YOU DI INT!

You just massively triggered every SJW Beta male on ATS!

Don't you know there is a war against masculinity?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

More power to ya.

How you speak with your daughter is none of my business and it is not my place to comment on such.

I am just speaking in generalities.

Trump seems to take it a bit far. Something doesn't seem right there.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Well, with that little tid bit, you just compounded your weirdness. "Maybe I and my daughter are biased in that respect"

Interesting, seems lack of tolerance is abundant or maybe you are a good little Christian/Muslim.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Keep in mind that kind of mindset, while ok to you & yours, comes off ultimately as

Resorting to humor here, but that fundamental shiver-factor remains. Contrary to the pic, it doesn't have an income bracket, either, it's still smacking of incestuous desire.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Trump is finished.

If he's finished it's not because of this, but because the elections were rigged from the start to give Hillary the win. Why? Novelty. She will be the 1st female president, after the novelty of having the 1st black president. Then after Hillary we will have a black female president, again just for the novelty.

Trump would just be another white male president in a sea of white males presidents, he never stood a chance.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Boys will be boys, Its not as if there a guy on here that hasnt had a few beers and shared a few lewd jokes with their mates, Hell, Im sure even the ladys do it

Trump talked about doing something
Bill Clinton Actually carried out something

Which is worse??

You're defending this crap about his own wife & daughter? What man thinks it's ok to ogle his own daughter?! That's repulsive, man. And here he's letting another man call his daughter a "piece of a__"? That's ok to you?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

OMG!!!

NO YOU DI INT!

You just massively triggered every SJW Beta male on ATS!

Don't you know there is a war against masculinity?

Alpha males f-ck around on their wives? Or trespass with another mans wife?

Or fail to defend their daughters?

I think not......an alpha male holds down a positive family, is loyal with a loyal woman, and by default has the respect of his peers.

You are tripping. Being an impulsive chode is in no way masculine. Allowing another man to disrespect your daughter is not "alpha"...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join