It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

#TrumpTapes The Hits Keep Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Donald Trump doesn't just have deplorable ideas about how he's allowed to grab random women's kitties (because he's "a star" he can "do anything!"), he's A-okay with having his daugher called a 'piece of ass' — in fact — he agrees!

CNN - Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

In an October 2006 interview, Stern remarks that Ivanka "looks more voluptuous than ever," and asked if she had gotten breast implants. Trump is willing to engage in the discussion about his own daughter, telling Stern that she did not get implants.

"She's actually always been very voluptuous," Trump responds. "She's tall, she's almost 6 feet tall and she's been, she's an amazing beauty."
In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

Who really believes a man who won't stand up for his own daughter will stand up for people he doesn't even know?

Also this (because...pictures):

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Boys will be boys, Its not as if there a guy on here that hasnt had a few beers and shared a few lewd jokes with their mates, Hell, Im sure even the ladys do it

Trump talked about doing something
Bill Clinton Actually carried out something

Which is worse??

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Woo Trump!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So creepy. But not as creepy as this

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My daughter is hot and proud of it.. PC B.S. brainwashing you?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
Boys will be boys, Its not as if there a guy on here that hasnt had a few beers and shared a few lewd jokes with their mates, Hell, Im sure even the ladys do it

Which is worse??

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

Which is worse??

Trump does this more and is named in a lawsuit about raping a 13 year old girl.

The things he said, especially about 'grabbing p***ys', it was more like...walking up to random women and doing that. And going after the one woman 'like a b*tch'. I have a lot of guy friends, they can be pretty unfiltered around me. None have ever said things like that.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
1. No. I would never be so drunk that I was letting some clown go on about how my daughter was a 'piece of ass' and if you would, shame on you.

2. He wasn't drunk.

3. He wasn't sharing "lewd jokes with [his] mates."

He was on a nationally syndicated radio show not only letting his daughter be referred to as 'a piece of ass' but agreeing.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.

But he is running for first "ladette"

link   
reply to: Orionx2

You should probably say beautiful, but at least you stopped at 'hot'. Trump does not stop there.

link   

"Ivanka is a strong, powerful woman, she wouldn't allow herself to be [subjected] to it, and by the way, you should take it up with Human Resources, and I think she would as a strong person, at the same time, I don't think she would allow herself to be subjected to that," he told CBS's Charlie Rose on "CBS This Morning" while discussing former Fox News head Roger Ailes alleged sexual harassment of women employees.
www.cnn.com...

These guys haven't a clue. It happened right under their noses. Ivanka has been sexually harassed since childhood! But, she's in denial, I'm sure!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

More creepy stuff

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So creepy. But not as creepy as this

I'll see your creepy & raise you 2 OMGWTFs.

Alarm bells have been ringing about this guy for years but as usual power & money have silenced the much needed questions in regards to this mans character or lack thereof.

K~
edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: hhjh

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I secretly hope you get the hillary you want, man im gonna laugh so hard, I dont even live in the US, Jokes on you......

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

We are All a Bunch Of Hypocrites , those of you that are Without Sin , go ahead a Throw the Next Stone.......

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

YIKES. You win the hand.
edit on 8-10-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I can understand why you hate HRC but what I can't understand is why you keep trying to normalize this douche bag's behavior?
edit on 2016-10-8 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

We are All a Bunch Of Hypocrites , those of you that are Without Sin , go ahead a Throw the Next Stone.......

I have no sins like that. I'm throwing....

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

those of you that are Without Sin , go ahead a Throw the Next Stone.......

Oh I'm definat6ely not without sin, but that doesn't mean I'll vote for a serial molester like trump.
But you go ahead & do what you feel right.

K~

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Trump says "Yes" to Howard Stern in regards to commenting on his daughter. Yikes.
edit on 8-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join