It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Apprentice ... A Wonderful Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Snippits and tidbits about a new season this January..is it real could it be... a show based on fundraising for charity?
and the charities...seem real make believe...Money can make a difference...or can it?
Trumps taxes must be in the clear according to his donating season after season...Penn and Teller helped out a wonderful cause with money generated from the Celebrity Apprentice... a friendly and caring environment for disabled folks with challeges, mental/whatnot ...giving them a sense of well being and ...Worthiness of being able to generate their own money from a safe and loving work environment...Very American and very human...

Here is a link to what awaits us...next year... Who took over the boardroom...link
i am so happy that Trump started this great, fantastic program...concerning raising money for charities famous people care about!
although some do question...where the money goes and what not...those are questions for a law library...where reading law books is free!
thanks for stopping by!
i am not a trump supporter..i am a fan!

(post by Midnite247 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I like that show,which is odd because I hate tv shows.
A whole pile of money going to charity,Trump pimp slapping celebrities and showing his business savvy mind.

Thats what America needs....someone who can run a business....not some politician who can just run their mouth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

my payment is gazing upon his beautiful face...a few cents for scrubbing his toilet...
truth is i work work in a grey stone building with guilitenes and scrub floors for his scientology friends...
for when he becomes the anti-christ?
sorry folks for telling you the truth...
scary,,,stuff and now i might loose my head!
because i am part christian...!

actually his janitors are proly paid 22.50 an hour...last i heard...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

The charity part is good. Trump has given about 0 to charity since 2008 though. You have a good heart, Peppy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Here is Penn on Trump.

Oh and how anyone can back this guy now lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

now i feel for Trump even more cuz he is like me...not that smart!? thanks for the video...
have a great safe and pleasant October!

Trump , IMHO a human being...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

i will have to research his charitable acts...see about his write offs for taxes...ect...
your post made me smile!...
IF my lord doesn't ever say anything good about me...how do i know...so it counts that you noticed my heart...thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
well, donald Trump was correct, a major flop this year....have no clue what the charity is that one, i wanted Porcha or Kyle to win.
no awards ceremony, just the terminator and Trumps old office, sad affair.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i heard thier bringing,word back soon! my fave

NBC announced the 16 contestants, as well as advisors Warren Buffett, Tyra Banks, Steve Ballmer, Jessica Alba and Patrick M. Knapp Schwarzenegger on January 28, 2016. On December 1, 2016, six more advisors were announced. Those advisers are former The Apprentice winner Leeza Gibbons, celebrity chef Rocco DiSpirito, Extra co-host Tracey Edmonds, The Biggest Loser host Bob Harper, YouTube star iJustine, and "Moola" CEO Gemma Godfrey. This season will be filmed in Los Angeles.[6]

huh...? next year or next autum?

]

edit on 2-3-2017 by peppycat because: 2017

top topics

join