It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Celebrity Apprentice ... A Wonderful Show

page: 1

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:07 PM
Snippits and tidbits about a new season this it real could it be... a show based on fundraising for charity?
and the charities...seem real make believe...Money can make a difference...or can it?
Trumps taxes must be in the clear according to his donating season after season...Penn and Teller helped out a wonderful cause with money generated from the Celebrity Apprentice... a friendly and caring environment for disabled folks with challeges, mental/whatnot them a sense of well being and ...Worthiness of being able to generate their own money from a safe and loving work environment...Very American and very human...

Here is a link to what awaits year... Who took over the
i am so happy that Trump started this great, fantastic program...concerning raising money for charities famous people care about!
although some do question...where the money goes and what not...those are questions for a law library...where reading law books is free!
thanks for stopping by!
i am not a trump supporter..i am a fan!

(post by Midnite247 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:15 PM
I like that show,which is odd because I hate tv shows.
A whole pile of money going to charity,Trump pimp slapping celebrities and showing his business savvy mind.

Thats what America needs....someone who can run a business....not some politician who can just run their mouth.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:18 PM
a reply to: Midnite247

my payment is gazing upon his beautiful face...a few cents for scrubbing his toilet...
truth is i work work in a grey stone building with guilitenes and scrub floors for his scientology friends...
for when he becomes the anti-christ?
sorry folks for telling you the truth...
scary,,,stuff and now i might loose my head!
because i am part christian...!

actually his janitors are proly paid 22.50 an hour...last i heard...

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
a reply to: peppycat

The charity part is good. Trump has given about 0 to charity since 2008 though. You have a good heart, Peppy.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:36 PM
Here is Penn on Trump.

Oh and how anyone can back this guy now lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

now i feel for Trump even more cuz he is like me...not that smart!? thanks for the video...
have a great safe and pleasant October!

Trump , IMHO a human being...

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 02:44 PM
a reply to: reldra

i will have to research his charitable acts...see about his write offs for taxes...ect...
your post made me smile!...
IF my lord doesn't ever say anything good about do i it counts that you noticed my heart...thanks

new topics