It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

VP JOE BIDEN Says - Even Though Hillary Is Not Likeable - Please Vote For Her.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
October 8, 2016

It's sad when the Vice President of the United States needs to tell supporters that the party nominee (Hillary Clinton) isn't likeable, but that they should make an effort to get out and vote for her anyway.

""Vice President Joe Biden campaigns for Hillary Clinton in Bucks County, Penn. on Friday: "Don't do one thing. Don't be in a position and, I know, and I'm not, I'm just, I have a -- no one ever doubts I mean what I say; the problem is I say all that I mean. But I know some of you and some of the people you're trying to convince aren't crazy about Hillary. I know that, okay. I think she has gotten an unfair deal.""

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

You can tell that old Joe put a lot of thought into those eloquently crafted words!

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
LOL

Biden sure makes Hillary look great doesn't he.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

You're right, from a public speaking perspective. Joe delivers far more "gaffs" than Hillary. But as a human being, Biden is much higher caliber than crooked, deceitful Hillary Clinton. You can sense that he doesn't like campaigning for her...but he must.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but Biden has been an idiot from the start. The guy fumbles his words way too much, and usually doesn't have the most intelligent things to say. Point proven, this thread/.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
STFU Joe, your an idiot and lets just get this charade over shall we? Go ahead and f$cking coronate her already, and lets get on with the business of supporting the military industrial complex and just start world war III already! Let the nukes fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ahhhhh, creepy Biden, the guy who likes sniffing and fondling little girl's hair, supporting criminal Hillary. Too ef'ing weird.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Yes, and that is very sad.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden and Clinton are Cousins... It's not surprising he'd endorse that freak show.

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

One can only imagine what "sales tactics" he will desperately push going forward after Debate #2!

posted on Oct, 10 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It's like "I know our corrupt party and the president have ruined America and allowed terrorism to flourish just to make you all fearful of living, but please vote for her because we need more time to really run things into the ground better, then everyone will really be hurting enough to make the democrat party seem likeable again, I mean, you might need us at some point for another free phone and whatever scraps we toss to you".

new topics

join