It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Danger of Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Reagan was a cavalry officer BEFORE he was an actor.

Yea he was a POS REMF.

Reagan was ordered to active duty for the first time on April 18, 1942. Due to his poor eyesight, he was classified for limited service only, which excluded him from serving overseas.[37] His first assignment was at the San Francisco Port of Embarkation at Fort Mason, California, as a liaison officer of the Port and Transportation Office.[38] Upon the approval of the Army Air Force (AAF), he applied for a transfer from the cavalry to the AAF on May 15, 1942, and was assigned to AAF Public Relations and subsequently to the First Motion Picture Unit (officially, the "18th Army Air Force Base Unit") in Culver City, California.[38] On January 14, 1943, he was promoted to first lieutenant and was sent to the Provisional Task Force Show Unit of This Is the Army at Burbank, California.[38] He returned to the First Motion Picture Unit after completing this duty and was promoted to captain on July 22, 1943.[39]

en.wikipedia.org...

K~
edit on 8-10-2016 by aethertek because: quote

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I want to see a James Woods/Dolph Lundgren presidency, a guy with a 180+ iq and a Dolph with a PhD from MIT. Let's get some intelligence in the Whitehorse, I don't give a s##t if they are celebrities.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

SO?
He was better equipped to handle world affairs as a result of his training.
Trump is good at DEALS we now need that ...unless you WANT your kin to trickle into Iraq, in which case enjoy the Hillbeast.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

James Woods MUST be the press secretary,with Morgan Freeman narrating EVERYTHING...
We want Samuel Jackson for the state desk.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I see , so the things he said in that Hit Piece Video from 11 Years ago was just Mr. Trump Acting Out ? Do you Think Mr. Trump is the Same Man Today as he was then ? Are Any of Us ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I see , so the things he said in that Hit Piece Video from 11 Years ago was just Mr. Trump Acting Out ? Do you Think Mr. Trump is the Same Man Today as he was then ? Are Any of Us ?

What he said in the video was just Trump acting like Trump. And considering he still acts like that I don't believe much has changed. He was 60 when he made those statements.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

He was Not Running for President 11 Years Ago . Who would care about some Rich guy talking Trash about some woman ? To say he is No Different Today than he was back then is A Stretch.........

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

He was Not Running for President 11 Years Ago . Who would care about some Rich guy talking Trash about some woman ? To say he is No Different Today than he was back then is A Stretch.........

So I'm to assume his lifelong character in the public spotlight has changed because he's running for president?
Back to topic: What do you think of Trump opening the door for some of the craziest, richest liberals Hollywood can produce?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That is Yet to be Seen . No one Really knows who the Next President will be , Yet .

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Just throwing it out there,

bill nye for president.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Nah, they wouldn't run. No motivation.

But! Reagan/Arnold

who's that little unfunny prick senator. Al Franken.

Let's see how far a Penn/DiNero ticket gets.

I'd vote for Robin Williams but he's dead.

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's an opinion piece.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Nah, they wouldn't run. No motivation.

But! Reagan/Arnold

who's that little unfunny prick senator. Al Franken.

Let's see how far a Penn/DiNero ticket gets.

I'd vote for Robin Williams but he's dead.

I'd vote for a Tom Hanks/Morgan Freeman ticket

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You know, I was looking at Donald Trump's ceilings - just because I'm sort of that kinda guy - believing that how you design your home might say something about what you feel, think and believe.

May I recommend that anyone reading this post google "donald trumps apartment ceilings"? Very strange stuff - strange, confusing, but ultimately illuminating for anyone who does a bit of reading into the strange background of Donald J Trump.

Our world is a strange world with a matrix-like quality to it. People on the "outside" don't recognize the sort of ontological weirdness exists on the inside. Assumptions about reality between those on the "inside" and those on the "outside" are radically and entirely diametric - almost as if the insiders deliberately seek to keep the outsiders from understanding the ultimate metaphysical significance of their living.

This matrix is so thick that many scientists and philosophers speak as if they knew nothing of it - when you think for a living, you're compelled by your own pridefulness to believe that if it doesn't make sense to you, it is nothing more than child's play to believe that elites engage in the type of occultism practiced in the depths of India.

With all that in mind, and when looking at the Donalds ceiling, just ask yourself: how much of a beast is this man? Is it possible that the old woman sitting next to his godly young male body (this is the motif on his ceiling), besides some red blob that could only be interpreted as some sort of demonic presence, speak to the strangeness of the basis of his families success - his dad, his grandma, and him?

It's been said that demons will do things if you give them what they want. And what they want - the most cruel and ungodly, or incoherent thing a human could possibly imagine doing, often entails sordid things like anal rape, little boys and murder.

Now, fast-forward to the "modern era". It can't possibly be that such an underworld exists - given that michio kakus most recent book on the future of the mind says nothing about the mind being ontologically real!

Yes, but what if entropy processes want to exist, and know they can only exist if they delude humans? Even weirder: why would an entropy process even have a mind? Does it derive its mindedness from our mindedness? In any case, if the Hindu concept of the Akasha is real - which Ervin Lazslo theorizing makes plausible - then entropy processes may simply just "steal" information that implies certain probabilities as it exists in the quantum vacuum, hand it over to the human (who wants something that would enrich it) in exchange for the most sordid act of evil that will strengthen the reality - power - of the entropy process in question.

If this makes sense to you ^ then people like Donald Trump and Rudy Guiliani make sense. Don't get me wrong - it complicates the hell out of things and introduces a menacing knowledge of what some people do to themselves and others - but, it has the added bonus of helping explain multiple realities: the fact that reality is mental, and that the world we live within is deliberately rigged and structured to conceal that reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That is Yet to be Seen . No one Really knows who the Next President will be , Yet .

No, but it seems we have narrowed it down to one.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

November 12, 2016

Before Donald Trump was elected last week...

Every time someone (over age 50) criticized me for supporting the "unknown" Donald Trump, I reminded them that Ronald Reagan was also an unknown. Reagan was accused of being racist, and a war-monger, by a lot of people. Yet the country did just fine during his 8 years at the helm.

If young people talked about Trump being an "unknown", I told them about all the ridicule I received in 1990 for buying an unknown car, with a stupid name. LEXUS ended up building a pretty good reputation for itself.

One of my favorite childhood motivational speeches... and still love the Star Treks series/movies to this day.

Donald Trump epitomizes ENORMOUS Risk and Reward potential. Those of us who love BOLD LEADERS, will certainly not be bored while Trump is President.

edit on 11/12/2016 by carewemust because: GO TRUMP GO!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
The republicans already jumped that shark with the Reagan inauguration & have been steadily sinking ever lower with each passing decade.

Trump is the culmination of the republican parties propaganda & policies that started with the southern gambit & gained momentum when they courted the crazy evangelicals & their theocratic dominionist rabble.
Add the manufactured lunacy of the teabaggers & you have the recipe for the current catastrophe.

K~

By all means, keep up that attitude. Preach it far and wide. People love being insulted, it really convinces them to listen to your side of the debate.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This is silly.

Ronald Reagan and Arnold Schwarzenegger were both entertainers.

What does it matter anyways? Entertainers are just as much American people as any Joe Blow out there. They have just as much rights and involvement as any of their fans.

The possibility that one might come in and act or LIE their way into office doesn't really surprise you, does it?
edit on 12-11-2016 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

November 12, 2016

Before Donald Trump was elected last week...

Every time someone (over age 50) criticized me for supporting the "unknown" Donald Trump, I reminded them that Ronald Reagan was also an unknown. Reagan was accused of being racist, and a war-monger, by a lot of people. Yet the country did just fine during his 8 years at the helm.

If young people talked about Trump being an "unknown", I told them about all the ridicule I received in 1990 for buying an unknown car, with a stupid name. LEXUS ended up building a pretty good reputation for itself.

One of my favorite childhood motivational speeches... and still love the Star Treks series/movies to this day.

Donald Trump epitomizes ENORMOUS Risk and Reward potential. Those of us who love BOLD LEADERS, will certainly not be bored while Trump is President.

And how well did Reagan work out? When I think of Reagan I think of how him and Ollie North were complicit in shipping tons of drugs on military planes and distributing them to lower income communities all across America. Beginning and fueling the crack epidemic for years to come that destroyed millions of lives and families. That's what I see when I hear the word Reagan, because that's the only legacy of his still around.

Boldness isn't leadership. A lot of times it's nothing more than foolishness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join